FiSe Profiles
FiNe Profiles
SiFe Profiles
NiFe Profiles
NiTe Profiles
SiTe Profiles
SiFe: The Definitive Vultology

Home 2023 Forums Vultology & Learning Center SiFe: The Definitive Vultology

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Juan E. Sandoval
    Keymaster
    • Type: TiNe
    • Development: l--l
    • Attitude: Adaptive
    If you experience video loading problems, videos load better on Google Chrome.
    This article requires a working understanding of the vultology code.

SiFe
    MALEIN

With this final thread, CT is moving onto a new stage of its development: member training. I know I've laid down a lot of new information, and it's been very exhaustive just to produce it. But relaying the findings to all of you has been on my mind from the start, and I'll be dedicating my attention to that now. (:
    So, I'm open to Q&A! ;p Feel free to make new threads on anything you'd need clarity on, and I'll do my best to reply. And in time I hope to develop a core team of some ~5 people who I can dedicate a lot of personal time to training & discussing the future of CT with together. Cheers!

Notes:
    1) The annotations (l—, ll–, lll-, llll, l–l, l-l-, l-ll, ll-l) signify function consciousness, with “l” being fully conscious and “-” being subconscious or unconscious.
    2) Try playing 2-3 videos at a time, adjacent to each other, to see the similarities in real-time.

Juan E. Sandoval
    Keymaster
    Juan E. Sandoval
    Keymaster

SiFe ll-- Adaptive Male

Spoiler

Next we have the SiFe ll-- type. As we can see, this development has an added level of gesticulation & angularity while never fully leaving the confinements of the viscous Pi-lead  composure:
    SiFe ll--

^ We can see in the GIFs above what conscious Fe development looks like for this type. Unlike the l--- type, whose gestures were unstructured and lacking impact, the SiFe ll-- type does have a degree of projection outward and a commanding presence. Nevertheless, all hand gestures are quite elongated and tempered by Si, so that they are not entirely "crisp" the way we see in the FeSi types.
    We can compare this to the FeSi ll-- samples in the following GIFs:
    FeSi ll--

^ Notice here how ...although there are moments of Pi inertia which they enter, they ultimately spring back to a spunky Je articulation, with strong head nods/shakes that lack any viscosity. In contrast, the SiFe's above have the viscosity permeating every gesture, elongating them and coating them with a groundedness. By contrast, the FeSi's above still have a sharp and crisp utilization of Je, and face-centric head movements.
    Psychology

• Psychologist
    • Jungian Analyst
    • Mythology
    • Mentorship
    • Politics

What we see in these samples is a very academic/scholastic bent, with a focus on psychology. Beebe is a Jungian psychoanalyst, and Thomas Moore is not too far off. In this sense it appears the SiFe's are not too dissimilar from the NiFe's who also are found as academics with a focus on the human experience through psychological means. I hope to expand this section as we find more samples.

[collapse]

SiFe ll-- Directive Male

Spoiler

All the same aspects above apply to the Directive variants as well. However, the vultology of the Directive SiFe ll-- types has an added level of assertiveness and what I can only describe as "aggression." There's a drilling motion to the head pushes, and and stronger body pushes in general -- often in conjunction with Ek-4 Anger signals:

^ Here's an example of the head-drilling pushes

Psychology

• Psychology & Human Nature
    • Esotericism ("Human Design System")
    • Jungian Typology
    • Mentorship
    • Politics

Like the Adaptive types above, we again see a focus on psychology. Ra Uru Hu is a mystic with his own elaborate system of the human soul. Paul Ekman is an evaluator of the human condition through people's outer comportment/visuals. Eric TWFP is a typologist and mentor, and Joe Biden is a democratic politician.
    Yet again we see parity with the NiFe's, which is great to see. There are nonetheless some differences between the SiFe and NiFe, with the SiFe's being more focused on human nature through aggregated data while the NiFe's explore human nature more directly from the collective unconscious. More on this as the database grows.

[collapse]
    Juan E. Sandoval
    Keymaster

SiFe l-l- Adaptive Male

Spoiler

I will address both samples below.

[collapse]

SiFe l-l- Directive Male

Spoiler

Here we have the SiFe l-l- types, which have conscious Si+Ti. What we see in these samples is that although the viscosity/lethargy of their lead Pi never goes away, that fluidity begins to crystallize at their meticulous fingers, and to involve more Ji eye disengagements down:
    SiFe l-l-

^ The body begins to pause/halt in a discrete and rigid fashion (which is different than the inertia of the l--- types). The hands and arms look more delicate (Ji) and the torso is held more protectively.
    But I am also obliged to contrast this against the TiNe l-l- type, which we don't have many samples of but we do have film director Hayao Miyazaki:
    TiNe l-l-

What we see in Miyazaki that we don't see in the SiFe's is the Ji "poise", which manifests in a delicacy of body that travels across the entire spine, causing a soft shriveling (receding) of the body as seen in the first GIF.
    And despite the TiNe being tempered and slowed down by Si, the body still appears altogether rigid, structured and "crisp" in the J-lead fashion. By contrast, the body of the SiFe l-l- is only crisp in their hands while the body itself remains as a "sack of potatoes" (so to speak). The heavy-seated aspect of Pi is not present in Miyazaki, and this way we can discern between TiNe l-l- and SiFe l-l-.
    Psychology
    In the full videos of these two samples, we see strong proclivities towards Ti semantic precision. The attention is turned to accuracy in word choice, clarification of concepts and the like. Eric speaks about his tendency to use Ti to dissect and describe everything in a way that is clear, and Tom Petty quibbles over the proper definitions of "rock" vs "rock-n-roll."
    (But admittedly there isn't too much to go off just yet. More on this as we uncover more samples.)

[collapse]
    Juan E. Sandoval
    Keymaster

SiFe l--l Adaptive Male

Spoiler

And here we have the SiFe l--l types (developed Ne). These vary from the l--- baseline in that the body now has an extra level of fluidity and side-to-side motions. The l--l types are not fixed in one position, but have an accompaniment of reed-in-the-wind motions, head tilts to the side, and so forth:
    SiFe l--l

^ Notice how we see P "ongoing movements" quite clearly, where the body is prone to drift from one motion to the next in a seamless "gliding" effect.
    I would attempt to differentiate this vultology from the NeTi but we don't have any polarized NeTi samples, so I will wait for some to show up. For now, one thing to keep in mind is that although the SiFe's above have pendulum swings, at no point is their energy scattered. It remains contained forward even when it swerves.
    Pe-leads tend to have a multi-directionality to their head movements, characterized by a pair of wandering eyes that can scan in all directions. The SiFe l--l, by comparison, swing their head and body about, while never leaving a certain "cone" of forward influence. Here's a comparison to an NeTi:
    NeTi Bret McKenzie

^ Multi-directionality of head movements (swiveling neck)
    NeTi Andrew Hozier

^ Multi-directionality (+ wandering body)
    The NeTi's wandering Pe eyes lead their body into a variety of vectors; up, sideways, down. Thus the aimlessness of the NeTi's head direction is quite contrasted to the "tunneled" head direction of the SiFe's above. I hope this is enough for now to tell apart the NeTi from SiFe.
    Psychology
    Not surprisingly, these SiFe's have more artistic inclinations-- with Cohen and Kelly being singers and Kessell being a photographer. Bill Nye's more of an Ne tinkerer and enthusiast for possibilities, but in all instances we see creative pursuits more than we see mentorship and counsel.

[collapse]
    Juan E. Sandoval
    Keymaster

SiFe lll-

Juan E. Sandoval
    Keymaster

SiFe ll-l Adaptive Male

Spoiler

And here we have the SiFe ll-l, which is double-extroverted and represents the highest energetic state for this type. We see a combination of the ongoing movements and reed-in-the-wind postures of the SiFe l--l types, but alongside gesticulations with the impact of the SiFe ll-- types:
    Pe Development:

^ Pe Body Swaying + P Ongoing Movements (..leading into a Je gesticulation)
    Je Development:

^ Pe Body Swaying.. leading into a Je Demonstrative Hands (+ Fe Warm Swelling)
    We see above how both Pe and Je are tied into the SiFe, while the SiFe never leaves the viscosity and inertia of their lead function. Although they are fluid, there's never a heightened "spontaneity" as we see in Ne-lead types. Never does the body flail about in a directionless manner; it remains always steered somewhere keen, like a ship that's slow to change vectors. This is Conductor Forwardness and lets us know these Pe+Je gestures are contained within a Pi-lead vultology.

[collapse]

SiFe ll-l Directive Male

Spoiler

Lastly we have the SiFe ll-l with Directive Fe. Below we see the P Ongoing Movements (Pe+Pi), which nonetheless have an eye-centricity and viscosity:
    SiFe + Pe

And in moments like this we see Fe in the form of head shakes and nods:
    SiFe + Je + Pe

^ SiFe... with Pe Body Swaying + Je Head Shakes/Nods

[collapse]
    Juan E. Sandoval
    Keymaster

SiFe l-ll

Juan E. Sandoval
    Keymaster

SiFe llll

Juan E. Sandoval
    Keymaster

Mistypings

Just as what happened with the NiFe-mistyped SeTi "heartthrobs", it appears that the SiFe prettyboys had a similar problem. They appear to be FeSi instead.
    This is related to the fact that Si-lead was being more strongly determined through a static signal count before, such that having a heavy brow with deep indented sockets and clear slanting edges largely qualified one for Si-lead. But, just as we learned that the eyes of the SeTi can look hypnotic while their energetics don't look Pi, the determining factor of hierarchy is the energetics for all other types too. Orlando Bloom and James Franco have strong Si brows, but their energetics are not those of a Pi-lead at all. Here we can see:

FeSi l-l- Orlando Bloom

Spoiler

[collapse]

This video above demonstrates Orlando Bloom in his most extroverted mode, which clearly passes the maximum energetic range for the SiFe. Not only is his energy natively extroverted (return-to-home = E), but it is angular and Je, despite the playful energy of Pe.
    Now, although this video above helps to clarify that he's FeSi and not SiFe, he also does have Si development which we can see him modulate in more mellow moments such as:

FeSi lll- Orlando Bloom

Spoiler

[collapse]

Much like Robert Downey Jr (who can modulate from l-l- to lll-), Orlando has a more charismatic stage presence he can access, but his entire P-axis is conscious. This was part of what lead to his typing as SiFe, particularly from his Si-heavy videos.

FeSi l-l- James Franco

Spoiler

[collapse]

FeSi ll-- Brad Pitt

Spoiler

[collapse]

James Franco and Brad Pitt and another two FeSi prettyboys previously mistyped as SiFe due to their heavy-set brows, when Si-lead was being weighed too heavily on static facial features.

Juan E. Sandoval
    Keymaster

This is a bonus reading that probably belongs in the FeSi thread, but I'm putting it here since my initial speculation for him was SiFe (due again to the miscalculated heavy-brow anatomy).

FeSi l-l- Directive + Flat Affect // C.S. Joseph

Spoiler

[collapse]

Firstly we see that Joseph has double-extroverted energy. He's prone to fly off the handle in much the same way as other directive double-extroverted Alphas do. He's got a level of Alpha aggression that we only see in conjunction with Flat Affect. But I wanted to make sure the Flat Affect was visible, so I looked at multiple of his older videos where he has a clearer face shot. The pattern is always the same. This is just a sampling from three different older videos of him:

^ We can see a very clear Flat Affect across the three. This, in essence, means he belongs to the same shade and development as Alex Jones and Acslaterlol. We can see him compare against Asclaterlol in the video below:

Spoiler

[collapse]

Psychology
    C.S. Joseph fits squarely into the FeSi motif of life-coach, informant about "the human condition", and the Directive-Fe motif of antagonism against the existing order (in this case MBTI). And this is just my personal opinion, but his websites and services (priced up to $600 for 1hr of time) demonstrates also a flavor of egoism + machiavellianism that characterizes the mania and delusions of grandeur we have documented with Charles Manson, Charlie Sheen and other Je l-l- Dark + Affected types.
    Flat Affect & Asymmetry
    A special vultology note- As we've noted elsewhere in the past, flat-affected individuals do tend to show excessive signals of contempt (Ek-7), anger (Ek-4), disgust (Ek-6) which have overlap with Fi's asymmetrical mouth expressions. The difference here is that, while Fi's facial contractions are accidental and often not representative 1:1 of their current emotions, the flat-affected individual is more directly evidencing the Ekman emotions found therein.

^ C.S. Joseph showing Disgust/etc
    Flat Affected Fe-users like Jordan Peterson also often display disgust signals and anger signals as they talk. It's important to view this from the context of flat-affect, which appears to be associated with higher Big-Five neuroticism and thus emotional volatility-- from which these signals appear to be arising.

Juan E. Sandoval
    Keymaster

Update

Added:

• SiFe l--- Eric TWFP
    • SiFe ll-- Eric TWFP
    • SiFe l-l- Eric TWFP
    • SiFe ll-l Eric TWFP

Jeez, this guy is really something. I think I underestimated him before. Eric Strauss (of TWFP) is an SiFe llll Directive + Flat Affect. In the videos above, he modulates to different functions at different times. I'm able to get this wide range of videos because he has an exhaustive online portfolio of himself.
    He self-identifies as ENTP (NeTi), and he's right about having Ne+Ti conscious, but he's SiFe natively. He also has the psychological characteristics of the SiFe in place, including Si rambling speech (many hr+ long videos), anecdotal reliance, continuity & worldview formation, counsel-giving, messages to young people and so forth. He's a clear Conductor and social organizer even though he doesn't see it in himself.
    He talks mainly about his struggles with using Fe and things of that sort. This reminds me very much of @heresy - who is at least l-ll and possibly also llll. Like Eric, Heresy expresses being not very good at Fe, and it almost seems like the biggest facility is in the lower two functions for both of these samples.
    This may be related to Flat Affect, which if I recall some members ( @ladynerdsky , @teatime ?) suggested might be a catalyst for lower function development. It does seem to be the case that people with the lower two functions developed have far higher rates of Flat Affect.
    I'll say more about Eric when I get to the descriptions of each development level, but I also wanted to just open up this dialogue. What do you guys think?

Juan E. Sandoval
    Keymaster

Thread published. 🙂
    If any of the videos don't show up, try clearing your browser's cache/history.
    I added GIFs and explanations to all the sections, so if you've already gone through the thread once, still maybe give it a second pass over? 🙂 They may help make sense of everything. And as always, feedback is most welcome.
    P.S. there may be more added with time, but this is the core of the current public samples.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
bookmarkglobeenvelopeshopping-bag