FiSe Profiles
FiNe Profiles
SiFe Profiles
NiFe Profiles
NiTe Profiles
SiTe Profiles
SeFi: The Definitive Vultology

Home 2023 Forums Vultology & Learning Center SeFi: The Definitive Vultology

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Juan E. Sandoval
    Keymaster
    • Type: TiNe
    • Development: l--l
    • Attitude: Adaptive
    If you experience video loading problems, videos load better on Google Chrome.
    This article requires a working understanding of the vultology code.

SeFi
    VEDAER

This is the first thread of the Gamma quadrant's vultology!  :)
    It is also thread #10 of 16, as we begin to close in on a full series.
    As there currently are no other Gamma type threads to compare against, please refer to the SeTi and NeFi threads for contrast.
    A quick note, there are a lot more SeFi than the ones listed here, but many are concentrated under the same developments so they are omitted to reduce redundancy. But they will appear very soon in an update to the Database spreadsheet. I hope this thread provides clarification and new insights into the SeFi type!

Notes:
    1) The annotations (l---, ll--, lll-, llll, l--l, l-l-, l-ll, ll-l) signify function consciousness, with "l" being fully conscious and "-" being subconscious or unconscious.

Juan E. Sandoval
    Keymaster

SeFi l--- Unseelie Female / The Sassy Socialite

Spoiler

Compilation (watch full screen)

Here we see the baseline for the female SeFi l--- type.
    Looking closely at the similarities present, the visual pattern is so persistent between these samples that it's quite uncanny. They appear to be almost identical copies of one another, especially the first four. But since not all SeFi l--- samples are listed, just six for the sake of demonstration, I added the latter two samples to insert some contrast and present a wider range of appearances. You can also view this link for another 4-way comparison.
    Psychology
    - Modeling
    - Fashion
    - Acting
    - Celebrity Life
    - Aesthetics/Ergonomics
    - Romance Fantasies
    Se-leads in general tend to focus on the experience of life, and with SeFi's this is quite explicit. They speak in an array of affinities and irritations. They display an acute attention to what irks them and what they adore about their subjective experiences. Dakota Fanning mentions the difficulties finding the couch with the perfect feeling for her new apartment. Kendall Jenner mentions rather frankly liking her tits being out. Amanda Seyfried mentions being addicted to the whole ballroom experience of proms. Megan mentions being peeved at things like cleaning her room with the door open. These all share the quality of being hyper-specific preferences of an aesthetic or ergonomic nature.
    We also see a focus on modeling, fashion, celebrity news, and certain romantic fantasies. It may be tempting to say this romance focus is universal for young women to talk about, but having analyzed many women of other types I can confidently say it's not typical for there to be such a strong focus on drama and crushes. There is a flirtatious and erotic element to the SeFi l--- female samples which goes above the norm, and which they often capitalize on in their cinematic roles. As we've seen with other samples, actresses are often selected to fit the roles that they naturally embody, and the SeFi's natural eroticism (from the Fi+Se combination) is well suited to the feminine archetype.

[collapse]

SeFi l--- Seelie Female

Spoiler

Here we see a seelie example in Elle Fanning.
    She displays a wide array of giddy giggles, bashfulness, a disarming voice, and a shriveling posture. Indeed, not all gammas are unseelie! Although it does appear to be more of a rare occurence. Nonetheless, this is not to be confused with NeFi's spritely energy, which may be a temptation for those who haven't seen many seelie SeFi samples. More on this type as samples come in.

[collapse]

SeFi l--- Unseelie Male

Spoiler

I'm quite excited to see this male SeFi l--- baseline, finally!
    This is news to me, as there was previously a huge hole in the database for SeFi males. Almost all of these are fresh/new samples added within the last few months. What we see is that the male baseline is somewhat more low-key than the female one. As with the SeTi samples, this level of energy may have previously been mistaken for Ni but we now have a firm point of contrast, and these SeFi fit very neatly next to the SeTi as having the same qualia and energy, minus what is added by Fi.
    We notice in all these SeFi males that they carry an energy that I can only describe as pouty, moody or broody. Their Fi radiates a kind of sullen injury or vulnerability that we don't get from SeTi's. They sometimes sway their head in a coquette manner, as they lower their chin down (as with Skepta) along with the corners of their lips. Their speech does not project outward with confidence but collapses internally, leaving behind an affect that gives them a subtle femininity.
    Psychology
    Besides the obvious focus on Rap which is also shared with the SeTi's (but which I'll focus less on due to an admitted skewed sample pool), we see in all of these a palpable self-importance, self-entitlement and certain flirtations with self-idolization. These men are not afraid to flaunt their success, beauty and accomplishments but they don't do it the way SeTi's do. The SeTi's use their success to puff up their Beta bravado and to "flex muscle" (literally or metaphorically), but SeFi's have a more princess-like attitude towards themselves.
    1) Billy Idol says of compliments "I accept them completely"
    2) Tyga says of himself "I don't need an introduction"
    3) 6ix 9ine calls himself "The greatest rapper in the world"
    4) Skepta says his success comes from how "nobody understands themselves as much as I"
    We see in these and other comments a self-praise that is royal in attitude, and yet privately contained (Fi) rather than enforced through (Fe) tribal consensus. Sometimes their high opinion is theirs alone. We see this reflected in other high Fi+Se males such as Prince and Kanye West, who we'll get to in another thread.

[collapse]

SeFi l--- Seelie Male

Spoiler

As with Elle Fanning, this type is also rare. Bam is a more clearly seelie sample, while Kodak Black is slightly less obvious. Unlike the unseelie samples, these two are not broody or sulky. Instead they are dis-inhibited, drifting radiantly through questions with a lack of filter or defense. They're more prone to spontaneous laughter which is uncontrolled to some degree, and manifests in a giddy form. More to say on this as samples roll in.

[collapse]
    Juan E. Sandoval
    Keymaster

SeFi ll-- Seelie Male

Spoiler

This development now has more samples in it, that need to be added.

The SeFi ll-- is a very rare shade and I have simonemusic (Joseph) to thank for bringing this one to my attention. What we see here is what Fi energy looks like contained within the composure of Pe:

^ Ji Eyes Disengage Down + Ji Meticulous Hands (subordinate)
    Notice here how his body is going inward, with the hands receding towards the torso, the eyes falling downward, and his composure overall very tentative. However, he lacks all Ji rigidity and does not have the Ji "spine" or poise signal we see in Ji-lead samples. This slowdown and inner retreat is happening within a P-lead loose body, which still causes the hands to lack angularity, appearing as P Casual Hands, and for the body to lack overall coordination and unity.

^ P Loose Body Swaying + Ji Eyes Disengage Down
    And again here we see this curious juxtaposition of inner retreat within a liquid and ongoing body rhythm.
    Psychology
    As an individual, Daniil is an artistic prodigy who (so far as I can tell) has found a wonderful way to blend his Se's sensational acuity with his Fi's emotional resonance. His performances are dynamic, passionate and embed his personal energy deep into each keystroke. Although I don't know him too well I sense there is something zany and manic about his style; a kind of unhinged approach that enjoys fast pace improvisation (as many Pe's do) that can channel his inner affect. He is seelie which is also quite rare. More on this shade as samples come in.

[collapse]
    Juan E. Sandoval
    Keymaster

SeFi l-l- Unseelie Female

Spoiler

Here we see the l-l- development.
    I have to make special note as to what differentiates conscious from unconscious Te in this case. It is not solely the level of energy but how that energy is structured. In brief:
    - Unconscious Te: flailing, uncoordinated, horizontal
    - Conscious Te: accentuated, forward, angular
    With conscious Te in the SeFi, the hands land with 'impact', often in forward chopping motions, accompanied by parts of the face and body. Here is a GIF comparison between l--- and l-l-:

^ Pe-lead + Te jitteriness
    ^ Here we see a high-energy Te signal in a l--- development.
    The rattles are certainly expedient and impressive, but they lack structure behind them. They seep out through Pe's bubbling momentum rather than through any Je angularity. It's also horizontal, accomodating to the side-to-side swaying of the Pe-lead body.

^ Pe-lead + Te Gesticulations
    ^ Here we see a body mannerism that is still clearly Pe-lead, but which is containing a conscious Je process. The hands and head are far more angular, coming forward with force and deliberation. Yet we can see that Je does not overtake her composure entirely or cause it to become rigid. It remains loose and dynamic, but also invested in conveying a conviction.
    Psychology
    Thus far, I don't see the strongest psychological parallels between these particular samples, aside from acting which is a rather universal demographic and part of the general sample pool that is being investigated. However, Diana Cowern (Physics Girl) deserves special note as she is essentially the Gamma equivalent of the Ne+Te Delta Eccentric Nerd. We do see Gamma physicists such as TeNi Richard Feynman and Isaac Newton, but it's good to see the same interest in Te+Se samples. More on this as samples come in.

[collapse]

SeFi l-l- Seelie Female

SeFi l-l- Unseelie Male

Spoiler

The same vultology notes above apply to these samples as well. But I'd like to make just a passive note on their psychology:
    Psychology
    - Media Generation
    - Fashion/Beauty
    - Technology
    - Journalism
    Just as with the NeFi l-l- samples, we again see a proclivity towards mass media generation. Prolific youtube channels, especially those that archive life events with a touch if wit/banter, tend to be Pe+Je heavy. We see that James Charles intermixes his Se aesthetic/beauty/fashion interests with this media generation. Ali-A relies more on tech and is essentially a Tech Enthusiast analog to the NeFi l-l- shade. Josh Constine is likewise involved in tech (TechCrunch) and is a reporter for upcoming and existing technologies in the same vein as NeFi l-l- Jon Rettinger (TechBuffalo). Still not the biggest sample size, but patterns are indeed emerging.

[collapse]
    Juan E. Sandoval
    Keymaster

SeFi l--l Unseelie Male

Spoiler

And here we see the SeFi l--l type!
    This type has very strong parity to the SeTi l--l samples such as Kendrick Lamar, Dave Chapelle and Juice WRLD. We see a similar vultology to the l--- development types, but with a strong Pi inertia and a curbing of Pe's bubbling momentum. The body sinks more deeply into a slouch, movements are less hurried or restless, and the eyes lose their perky energy.

[collapse]
    Juan E. Sandoval
    Keymaster

SeFi lll- Unseelie Female

Spoiler

Lastly we have Smoggy!
    What we see in this video is a mixture of multiple energies. Compared to the l-l- samples, Smoggy has a lot more glitching and Ji momentum halting embedded throughout her video. We see this in moments such as:
    0:16

^ Ji Eyes Disengage Down + Momentum Halting (but still subtly Pe swaying)
    1:14

^ Ji Momentum Halting + P Casual Hands
    2:07

^ Ji Meticulous Hands + Je Gesticulations
    Overall what we see in these GIFs, when taken as a whole, is the conjunction of conscious Je+Ji embedded within a Pe-lead psyche. The primary modality is fluidity, but within that fluidity there is articulation and angularity. Yet at the same time that articulation is halted, revisited and edited by Ji at every pass. This is altogether different from what we see of the SeFi l-l- samples, although Smoggy does display the proper level of Je angularity for it to be conscious. I'm glad we finally have a grasp on your development, Smogs!
    And this is reflected in psychology as well, as we've noticed on Discord. But I fail to paint a complete picture of that aspect in the span of this post. What I can say briefly is that the introduction of Te appears to be a more recent occurrence, whereas Smoggy has always retained a particular Fi palate, a resonance/dissonance duality, a focus on identity and the like.

[collapse]

SeFi lll- Unseelie Male

Juan E. Sandoval
    Keymaster

ll-l

Juan E. Sandoval
    Keymaster

l-ll

Juan E. Sandoval
    Keymaster

SeFi llll Seelie Male

Juan E. Sandoval
    Keymaster

Special Mentions

SeFi l--- Corvo

Alice
    Participant
    • Type: FiSe
    • Development: ll--
    • Attitude: Unseelie

Hi! Not really sure if we're supposed to comment on these threads, but I have a potential unseelie SeFi ll-- male sample here in Kevin Shields of the seminal shoegaze band My Bloody Valentine. Thought he was an Ne user at first because of his eyebrows, but upon multiple watches of these old interviews with him, I've kind of figured him as an Se user. LOTS of Fi in him as well, so I was honestly unsure if he was a Pe lead or not, but he's so loose and obviously eye-centric that I figure him as an SeFi ll-- with lots of Fi.

^(A possible good juxtaposition of a Pe lead with heavy Fi vs an actual Fi lead in Kevin and his guitarist Bilinda here)
    Shields in an interesting character, something of a legend in his music circles. He is rumored to be exceptionally perfectionistic and reclusive, having spent something like 3 years pretty much living out of a music studio while recording his magnum opus Loveless in the late 80s. He fired over a dozen sound engineers, eventually settling on one who would just do whatever Shields would tell him to do, and he wrote and recorded each instrumental part of that record on his own, not letting his band mates preform even one take on the record. He forced Bilinda, the other singer in the band, to record dozens and dozens of takes for her vocals, eventually becoming frustrated and just layering them all on top of eachother, accidentally creating a signature sound that other bands would attempt to emulate for decades after.
    He had a vision for how this music would sound before he even recorded it, and he went through an absolutely uncompromising process to get the final result. He effectively put himself and multiple record labels tens of thousands of dollars in debt in order to achieve this vision, and the result is a wash of sound and texture unlike anything anyone had ever heard before. He explored and attempted to capture themes of ecstasy, androgyny, sensuality, and sex in his recordings. 30 years later, the band's legacy lives on. Cited as one of the loudest live preformances of music you can see on Earth, they preform at least 10 minutes of pure feedback sounds for their audiences every show. They crank their amps all the way up, turn all of their sound monitors toward the audience, and just make a wall of pure and impossibly loud sound that audience members have nicknamed "the holocaust." It often reaches 130 decibels (eardrums rupture at 150).
    Shields is a sonic explorer, always trying to delve deeper into what makes sound, sound. He influenced an entire subgenre of music, and changed the course of alternative rock music and sound production forever.
    listen with headphones at maximum volume:

Rickus
    Participant
    • Type: SeFi
    • Development: l-l-
    • Attitude: Seelie

@Auburn I was just curious about the Seelie I-I- Female types, if you have any commentary on their vultology and psychology? Also, would you say  I-I- Seelie Males have the same psychology as I-I- Unseelie Males?

Lucas
    Participant
    • Development: l---

Hi all. I'm not sure if this is a correct place to post this, however I've recently been typed as a SeFi I--- Unseliee ?

Lucas
    Participant
    • Development: l---

Hi all.  I'm trying to understand better my profile, so I've read the SeFi I--- description in the post above.

I know that mine is only one case, in any case for statistical purposes I can say that no one who knows me can describe me as pouty, moody or broody. Also,  I find the statements of the guys above a not so nice self-entitlement,  Maybe I act the same way and I'm not aware? I don't know, however no one told me that ??‍♂️.

Thanks in any case for your work.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
bookmarkglobeenvelopeshopping-bag