FiSe Profiles
FiNe Profiles
SiFe Profiles
NiFe Profiles
NiTe Profiles
SiTe Profiles
FiSe: The Definitive Vultology

Home 2023 Forums Vultology & Learning Center FiSe: The Definitive Vultology

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Juan E. Sandoval
    Keymaster
    • Type: TiNe
    • Development: l--l
    • Attitude: Adaptive
    If you experience video loading problems, videos load better on Google Chrome.
    This article requires a working understanding of the vultology code.

FiSe
    EDAVIN

Hello, here are the FiSe's! This makes number 14 of 16 types. Just two left to go before the entire databases is converted to the dev levels system. I wanna thank you all for your continual support of this project! Okay, here goes:

---

All Ji-leads have been the least represented in the database, and the FiSe appears to be no exception. Unfortunately, we only have a small handful of samples to work with --making this thread a limited case study. However, I hope I can establish the baseline from which the missing developments can also be identified as we move forward.

Notes:
    1) The annotations (lā€”, llā€“, lll-, llll, lā€“l, l-l-, l-ll, ll-l) signify function consciousness, with ā€œlā€ being fully conscious and ā€œ-ā€ being subconscious or unconscious.

Juan E. Sandoval
    Keymaster

FiSe l--- Seelie Female

It's samples like this that solidify in my mind that our fairytales are written and fashioned around realities, not some purely make-believe place. The samples above appear like living dolls, anima figures that are almost too unreal to seem authentic. The level of femininity radiating from the FiSe l--- Seelie is on par with the FiNe l--- samples, and while it may appear to be played up, this is actually how they normally are.
    Anima Projection
    Now I mention this not superfluously, but because this innate quality is part of what often inadvertently elevates these samples up as 'royalty' in the public sphere. In the case of FiSe Princess Diana and FiSe Jackie Kennedy they literally were royalty, but in others like FiSe Marilyn Monroe and FiSe Michael Jackson (below) they are adored by others for their petite, poised and evocative energy --in other words their personhood-- atop of their creative potential. It is not just their artwork that is praised, it is their personality that is idolized.
    Psychology
    Most of the samples above share considerable similarities in lifestyle. Bjork, Janet Jackson are all singer/songwriters and Marilyn Monroe is a sensual actress. In the case of Bjork especially we see the avant-garde Gamma shade.
    Vultology
    Now I must differentiate something here, to clarify this type's visual relationship to the SeFi.
    Fi Unbridled Radiation vs Pe Body Swaying

Spoiler

The unbridled radiation of Fi can be confused for body swaying because, in a technical sense it does involve swaying of the body but for altogether different reasons. To clearly demonstrate this, here we have GIFs of the two motions:
    FiSe Unbridled Radiation

^ Fi Unbridled Radiation
    Here we see Monroe's radiation. Again technically this is a tilt of the head, but is not a "P head tilt." From a vultological standpoint, I believe the difference can be summarized as a "fall" of "collapse" of the head, rather than it being born from Pe momentum.

This is not a Pe body sway. A Pe body sway would be born out of bubbling momentum, and carry the body along in a kind of "swing", but instead what we see is a kind of coquette re-positioning of the head direction alongside a bodily vulnerability (i.e. shoulders dropping down). Fi's radiation can take many forms. Here is one more common one:

^ Fi Unbridled Radiation
    If we look closely at this GIF, we see that it begins with a very big inhalation which causes the shoulders to also rise upwards, and then progresses into a subtle head tilt with the shoulders dropping back down. This pattern of inhalation + shoulders rising and dropping is another form that Fi radiates out emotion.
    Finally, the GIF ends with her looking back up at the interviewer. It's as though the movement of the head carries addition micro-movements in it that swerve the torso and raise the chin. It's comparable to what we see in the FiNe's such as here with our FiNe volunteer Pine:

^ Fi Unbridled Radiation
    Here we see Fi's radiation very clearly in a chin-raise and a forward swerve of the torso (i.e. body vulnerability). As you can see, there are many forms of radiation but all have one thing in common: they are movements not born out of Pe momentum but out of a softening of the body's receptivity. The tendency will be for the movements to "fall" rather than to perk-up (Pe). I hope this explains it? But to provide some definitive contrast:
    SeFi Body Swaying

^ These are proper Pe body sways

[collapse]

The Fi-lead seelie is an example of a vultology that has emergent properties beyond that of Ji-lead + Fi-lead. Even though they are Ji-lead, the canonical Ji-lead posture is broken somewhat by the unbridled radiation, making them appear less "rigid" despite not being Pe-leads. It's occasionally the case that type variable combinations produce unique expressions like this one, which cannot be reduced back down to their parts, but have to be seen in an additive way.
    The FiSe l--- Seelie Female thus retains the Ji poise + Ji dainty demeanor, but loses Ji rigidity. Nonetheless they can still be properly identified through poise, daintiness and the qualia of their Fi radiation as differentiated above. Unseelie Fi-leads and other developments don't really have this problem.

FiSe l--- Unseelie Female

Spoiler

Here we have Madonna, who was previously typed as TeNi but it turns out she is FiSe! I had already started to suspect this, but it really came out in this study. She also appears FiSe in younger videos.
    Psychology
    Like many Fi users, Madonna is highly individualistic, pro-LGBT, and (like many Gammas) also not afraid to give the shock factor to the world. The unseelie Gamma type is the most removed from the concerns of social conventions, and the most driven towards the taboo. She is sexual/erotic, expressive and unapologetic abut her nature and essence.

We may say that both the archetype of the Virgin (Marilyn Monroe) and the Mistress (Madonna) are projected onto the FiSe female --- and the FiSe female may also participate in this co-projection; choosing to embody the archetype.

[collapse]

FiSe l--- Males

Spoiler

Michael Jackson displays all the same visual and psychological features as the above women. Indeed, being a seelie Fi male makes him quite effeminate in character. He's yet another singer-songwriter with an (Fi) idiosyncratic attire choices and a perfectionistic reputation. Here we see his analog to the female "avant garde":

Since the rest is the same, I'll skip ahead...

[collapse]

Notes

Spoiler

Compilations:

Prince presents very similar to Michael Jackson. He's another Ji prince () and his personality really shows it. He also had a perfectionistic reputation, as well as a lone-wolf, do-it-my-way attitude in which he abandoned the record labels over rights/royalties disputes.
    But perhaps most famously, we see his idiosyncrasy in his name change to an unpronounceable symbol. This is the epitome of Ji individualism, to where the concern for the audience is so minimal.. that the very purpose for a name (to be called by other people) is obliterated for the valuation of what it represents to the singular subject. It was more important to Prince that his name reflect "him", than for his name to serve the function of a name. Michael Jackson's cosmetic surgeries are also examples of this self-modification towards perfect inner/outer alignment.
    Unseelie
    I place Prince as unseelie here due to his more guarded, broody/sullen voice, his sassy Te head shakes and contempt signals. We can see some of these here:

^ Te Snippy Head Shake (+ Contempt)

^ Contempt
    These are not exclusively Fi contempt signals, but they show his emotional guardedness nonetheless.

[collapse]
    Juan E. Sandoval
    Keymaster

FiSe ll-- Seelie Female

Spoiler

Compilations:

Here we have the FiSe ll-- samples. Visually they are more interactive, and less self-contained although a level of self-containment is always present as the baseline.
    As with the other three Ji ll-- types, we see the addition of a few elements, primarily: body sways and casual hand gestures. We see these sways and casual gestures in GIFs such as:

FiSe + Pe

^ P Casual Hands

^ P Casual Hands
    These movements of the hands are not exactly Je gesticulations, and don't signal conscious Je. The shape/contours of the movements lack angularity, precision and execution. Instead, we are seeing here the effects of Pe's fluidity. Here the hands animated loosely and randomly as part of the overall expressiveness of Pe.
    Notice, however, that the Ji 'spine' is never lost. At core they remain vertical, poised and calculated-- with Pe energy being additional to the Ji spine. To demonstrate this precisely, I must differentiate this type from the SeFi ll-- using our generous member Hannah as a volunteer. Here is what Ji's effect looks like in the SeFi type:

SeFi + Ji

^ Ji Momentum Halting (+ Pe Toggling)
    ^ Notice that the baseline of the body is Pe. The GIF starts out with a P ongoing movement/gliding, and then midway through the GIF there is a "halt", and then it resumes again to where it left off. In the FiSe's above this relationship is inverted, where Pe is additive. In the SeFi case, Ji is subtractive. To show a few more examples, we have our member Bera:

^ Ji Meticulous Hands + Ji Momentum Halting

^ Ji Meticulous Hands + Ji Momentum Halting
    Bera's hands become meticulous, folded as she pauses but then resumes back expediently into head bobbles when the pause is done. Here, Ji plays the role of momentarily 'halting' the Pe momentum, which then resumes afterwards. But in the FiSe ll-- there's an almost forceful effort to animate one's otherwise inanimate body. The FiSe's energetic stress is found in the activity, not in the restraint. And this is how we can tell them apart.

[collapse]

FiSe ll-- Unseelie Female

Spoiler

Compilations:

[collapse]

Psychology
    - Painters/Artists
    - Fashion Models
    - Singers/Musicians
    - Acting
    We see a strong affinity for the arts in all these samples, especially ones in which the person themselves is a part of the art. All these samples are creatives with an acute focus on aesthetics. This is the same psychology we see in other Ji ll-- types except, like with the FiSe l--- above, there's a bit more sensuality involved. For example, Miranda Kerr was a Victoria's Secret supermodel and Megan Fox also has a modeling career alongside acting. There's more to say about this shade, but I hope to elaborate instead in a dedicated thread.

Juan E. Sandoval
    Keymaster

l-l-

Juan E. Sandoval
    Keymaster

FiSe l--l Unseelie Female

Spoiler

This is Olimpia who is also in the FiSe ll-- samples at a younger time, progressing now into Je development.
    Since there are just a few in this development, I will comment down below.

[collapse]

FiSe l--l Seelie Female

Spoiler

Compilations:

Now we see what the FiSe looks like with conscious Je.
    Unlike the FiSe ll-- samples, here the hands become more angular, exacting and forward-facing. I'd like to do a brief comparison between the two:

FiSe + Pe

^ P Casual Hands

^ P Casual Hands

FiSe + Je

^ Je Projecting Hands

^ Je Projecting Hands
    As we see, the quality of Je is more methodical, intentional and concise. The hands 'deliver' their punch and push forward, even though one can still sense the dainty quality of Ji.

FiSe vs TeNi?

I wish to differentiate these types from the TeNi's, but since that thread is coming later, I'll just make a few key points.
    With the FiSe l--l there is also a stronger focus on oration, with both samples above being focused on 'teaching'. We can see a subtle conductor energy, which nevertheless cannot obscure the native reviser doubt. We can see this Ji influence still shining through in GIFs such as:

^ Ji Momentum Halting... + Je Gesticulation
    I wasn't expecting this, actually.
    I was expecting that conscious polar Te would give the FiSe a lot more snappiness/jitteriness. But upon examination, those ended up being high Te users. It appears that all Ji-leads have a "struggle" to manifest Je which shows in an exerted push as seen above.
    Sidenote: This shouldn't be confused for Ti/Fe Stop-Start signals. But admittedly, polarized Fi-leads do tend to emulate a pseudo-Stop-Start effect due to the push and pull of going all the way from Ji to Je and back. Still, there are visible differences that distinguish polarized Fi-leads from Ti-leads, which I hope to elaborate on later.
    Psychology
    The two samples of this development we have are teachers/instructors focused on psychology and humanity. They both have an esoteric bent, with Olimpia being into Jungian psychology and Xailynne being part of Pod'lair-- an esoteric typology sect. This shade is particularly interesting to me, but we need more data on them to extract the full pattern.

[collapse]
    Juan E. Sandoval
    Keymaster

lll-

Juan E. Sandoval
    Keymaster

ll-l

Juan E. Sandoval
    Keymaster

l-ll

Juan E. Sandoval
    Keymaster

llll

Juan E. Sandoval
    Keymaster

Bonus

FiNe l--l Seelie Female

Spoiler

[collapse]

I found another polarized FiNe, which helps complement the above polarized FiSe's.
    She too is an instructor/teacher, focused on psychology and humanity. She, too, has an esoteric bent --but with a focus on the intersection of Carl Jung and J.R.R. Tolkien in mythology, the world of faerie and the collective unconscious. She's known for doing a study on the two Red Books of those respective authors.
    But we can also see her more ethereal quality, rather than the FiSe's sensual quality. She speaks, much like Tolkien, about the captivation with magic; specifically of the fantastical Ne sort along the lines of this great video.

Juan E. Sandoval
    Keymaster

Thread moved to public view.

What do you guys think of these FiSe's?
    Do the visual clarifications make sense? Something in need?
    As always, feedback is very welcome. šŸ™‚

Juan E. Sandoval
    Keymaster

I didn't mention this in the posts, but the FiSe's are prone to suicide by overdose. Marilyn Monroe, Prince Nelson, Michael Jackson.. they all sedated/numbed themselves to an early death. (Life is hard for Fi leads, it seems.)

Rua
    • Type: NeTi
    • Development: ll-l

Just wanted to say that the comparisons you've been doing in the series entries between the type II's, and how it differs in this case between FiSe II-- and SeFi II--, I find extremely helpful (and a big thank you to Hannah and Bera for allowing your clips to be used here) šŸ™‚

Bera
    • Type: SeFi
    • Development: ll--
    • Attitude: Seelie

That part was very helpful for me too ! Especially this :

In the FiSeā€™s above this relationship is inverted, where Pe is additive. In the SeFi case, Ji isĀ subtractive.

This really helps in distinguishing FiSe II-- from SeFi II-- ! And probably PeJi II-- from JiPe II-- in general.
    And I have to say this matches the psychology behind vultology very well !
    Despite having developed Fi, I can still distinguish between Se mode and Fi mode. And Fi mode feels like a restraining of energy with the purpose of refinement and accuracy. The Se focus goes inward and there is a concentration of energy, that would otherwise be flowing outwards in a less controlled way.
    Months ago I tried out the Ji pose and I remember it felt very strange...like the freezing of a stream. (and I always pictured Fi as pretty cold - like the water in a well at its best. Or like plants -Ā  cold and somewhat moist, with their rigid little leaves sprouting ?). Accessing and modulating Fi seems to include an economy and concentration of energy.
    So, it is a subtraction !
    You said Ne swaying is similar to a balloon moving in the air. Se could be more like a ball, hitting the ground and bouncing back again and again? And if you add Fi, it's a bit like catching the ball, pausing and keeping focus on the ball. What is this ball actually?? What's inside it, what is this energy that keeps going ? Maybe holding it all together and examining it can make it clearer.?
    I think this experience is completely different for Ji leads developing Pe. For them it must feel like a sudden explosion of movement, a flood or fireworks! Nature unleashed - at least for Fi leads developing Se.
    Another thing - I think it would be very useful to do what Fae suggested and help us discern better between unseelie Fi users and people who have conscious Te. I personally can't and I was sure Hannah is Te conscious if not Te lead and I think I was not the only one who made this mistake. But this is a different subject, I just mentioned it here because you included Hannah's gifs above.
    Oh, and the part where you show the difference between Pe swaying and Fi unbridled radiation is also very useful ! Someone asked about the unbridled radiation signal just some days before you posted this thread and I think the clarification was necessary !

Alice
    Participant
    • Type: FiSe
    • Attitude: Unseelie

@auburn

Hi! Sorry to completely bump this thread, but I was wondering what else you had to say about the FiSe II-- shade! You mentioned that there was more to say, but that you might have done a separate thread to examine.

GreenCoyote
    Participant
    • Type: SeTi
    • Development: lll-

@bera

"Months ago I tried out the Ji pose and I remember it felt very strangeā€¦like the freezing of a stream."

I feel exactly like this! however I have noticed with my energetics in particular.. Freezing in Ji even though it is not the native pose, I am able to project energy into my environment.. The more Ji I stand the more energized the environment becomes. try it sometime! go into a place where people are moving already and try out the posture! watch what happens to those around you.

Bera

I have to try it ! I become rigid on purpose during meetings at the office but in that case I am adopting a Je posture rather than Ji.
    I also use Ni zone outs on purpose to avoid people who want to give me flyers or to ask for money on the street. So basically I Se them coming to me and instead of focusing on them or doing friendly Se toggles, I defocus and look straight forward with no focal point, lowering my eye lids. They never bother me when I'm doing this !
    Oh, dear, this sounded like a stingy attitude but I don't think it's fair to be stopped again and again for different stuff that isn't my problem. I really think people should be allowed to contribute how they choose and not be shamed into giving their time and money to someone they don't know and appreciate. ? I hate to feel obliged to give without a clear purpose in mind.
    Anyway, I will totally try the Ji posture when I'm surrounded by people and check if the environment becomes more alive.

Alice
    Participant

@bera & @greencoyote

What do you guys mean by this, could you clarify on how your environment is affected by your Ji?

Also Bera! I didn't mention this before, but how you described making Se conscious for a Ji user was close to how my experience felt / continues to feel.
    For me, my default state is and always has been defusing energy and remaining at a resting position. If I become angry, or excited, or any strong emotion really, I kind of settle it down and release it slowly from myself in order to remain collected.
    I remember experimenting with harnessing my power and emotions though instead of leveling it all out! And I realized that I had SO much personal power just WAITING to be harnessed. A near infinite well of kinetic and visceral energy. That's how I experienced my early conscious exposure to Se, and still how I experience it! So you were spot on šŸ™‚

Nymph
    Participant
    • Type: Unknown
    • Development:
    • Attitude: Unknown

@bera @auburn read this post again and recheck for Te consciousness. #saddaytoday šŸ™ Ni is not winning the race.

Bera

Jay, what do you mean? :)) Do you mean my post?
    Jay - "queen energy is so rare and special !"
    Jay again - "sadday today you have Te"
    ?

GreenCoyote
    Participant

The Ji pose for an Se dom is all about silencing Se and focusing on being rigid like a Ji lead type. I can only do it for so long mind you, but when you reel in Se it gives other people room to breathe and some of their own energy and strength.
    when i do this however i am becoming Ti so i become rigid and emotionless. Now that i think of it it might be different for a Fi type. Doesnt hurt to experiment tho with abilities.
    i imagine if an Ji lead type wanted to get themselves moving and slow down energy or movement in their environment turning on Se and fueling the energy might help

Alice
    Participant

That's really interesting! Being an Fi lead who was for the most part very internal for most of my life, I usually felt pretty disconnected from my environment and my surroundings. I used to be very prone to overwhelm, and like everything and everyone was too energetic. If I had any energy at all, I would usually try to slow things down around me just so I could feel like I could interact.
    Activating Pe though, and also just getting older and learning to cope, has truly enabled me to participate. I don't see it as my environment slowing down to meet my level, I mostly see it as me connecting to my environment / reality more and being on par with it. You could say that I sped up to meet it.
    This difference of point of view is super interesting!! For you, an Se dominate, your point of reference for this kind of energetic exercise is your environment. For you, it is your environment or reality that quickens or slacks, depending on your relationship to it. If you become more energetic, it slows down, and vice versa. This makes total sense, as your default experience IS Experience (Se).
    My point of reference is always myself, or another individual person. I am always thinking about how the world is relating to a specific person from the person's point of view, usually myself (because I'm the most readily available individual to think about). If my environment suddenly becomes more frantic, I can either stay on top of it, leave, or kind of shut down. If my environment becomes still, I finally have a place I can be calm. I almost feel helpless to affect its energetic level.

Alice
    Participant

As a kind of side realization - maybe this kind of energetic perception / play is a part of Se or Pe's domain that is totally just kind of foreign to me. It might be one of those things that is so nuanced to a function that only a native user can grasp the concept with ease. Maybe with time I'll figure it out!

GreenCoyote
    Participant

You might be right Alice!

didnā€™t think of it as something that only i could use because of nativity

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
bookmarkglobeenvelopeshopping-bag