If you experience video loading problems, videos load better on Google Chrome.
This article requires a working understanding of the vultology code.SeTiVALEERSpoiler:
Alright!! So this thread was crazy fun to make and also very informative as it helps updated a few key features of vultology. Most notably by uncovering that there was a severe underestimation of how much “Ni” can be present in the eyes of Se-leads. This was first elaborated in the NiFe thread (with the purging of mistyped SeTi’s) but here we get to see just how that influence plays out. It is now looking like it’s better to identify the “Ni/Se” oscillation as a whole, and use Energetics signals to determine if Ni or Se is primary, rather than using Ni signals > Se signals as the defining metric. This will probably become proper practice for all 4 oscillation pairs going forward, and while I do still believe certain signals are “Ni” signals and others are “Se” signals, function priority cannot be established without cross-checking function signals with energetics (Pe/Pi) too.
Ok here goes!
1) The annotations (l—, ll–, lll-, llll, l–l, l-l-, l-ll, ll-l) signify function consciousness, with “l” being fully conscious and “-” being subconscious or unconscious.
2) The adaptive/directive divide is even more challenging with these than the FeNi’s! Since this is the “first pass” of actually defining this spectrum vultologically, it may refine in the future. But I hope to provide a helpful first approximation.
- This topic was modified 7 months, 3 weeks ago by Auburn.
The “Heartthrobs” Shade Mistypings
SeTi l— Justin BieberSpoiler:
SeTi l— Zac EffronSpoiler:
SeTi l— Nicholas HoultSpoiler:
SeTi l— Ben AffleckSpoiler:
SeTi l— Leonardo DiCaprioSpoiler:
- This reply was modified 7 months, 3 weeks ago by Auburn.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.