FiSe Profiles
FiNe Profiles
SiFe Profiles
NiFe Profiles
NiTe Profiles
SiTe Profiles
NiFe: The Definitive Vultology

Home 2023 Forums Vultology & Learning Center NiFe: The Definitive Vultology

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Juan E. Sandoval
    Keymaster
    • Type: TiNe
    • Development: l--l
    • Attitude: Adaptive
    If you experience video loading problems, videos load better on Google Chrome.
    This article requires a working understanding of the vultology code.

NiFe
    VALEIN

This is thread #3 of Development levels, focused on the NiFe type.
    All existing NiFe samples have been revisited and grouped together based on even more subtle similarities in vultology. Quite to our satisfaction, and in the same pattern as the NeFi and TeSi threads, this also naturally separated NiFe's into even more similar psychologies. It appears to be an enduring truth that the more similar two people's vultologies are, the more similar their psychologies will inescapably be. This has greatly increased our understanding of NiFe's, and as stated before we're moving into a very granular quantification of types (1024+) based on the level of consciousness of each function; representing a new standard for CT, and a methodology that will be used going forward. I'm excited to share with you what's being uncovered.
    Notes:
    1) The annotations (l---, ll--, lll-, llll, l--l, l-l-, l-ll, ll-l) signify function consciousness, with "l" being fully conscious and "-" being subconscious or unconscious.
    2) The attitude of the ethical function (adaptive/directive) is somewhat less relevant in P-lead types, and especially in P-heavy developments. So when the attitude appears unclear or irrelevant, "directive" is used as the default.
    3) That said, it appears that almost all NiFe's have an irrelevant or directive attitude, or at least there is nothing to suggest explicit adaptive behavior.

Juan E. Sandoval
    Keymaster

NiFe l--- Directive Male / The Guru

Spoiler

Compilation (watch full screen)

It is quite amazing to me how consistent this type is in both vultology and psychology. All of them speak of such similar topics. It also surprises me that --as far as the NiFe type is concerned-- the more heavy the vultology is towards Ni, the more heavily esoteric/mystical the person will always be. And this type development is the most Ni-heavy, as seen by the compilation video which essentially shows four ultra-hypnotic Ni-leads. This is the baseline from which we can work off.
    Psychology
    - the no-self/no-ego
    - meditation
    - parapsychology
    - telepathy / past-lives
    - transcendence
    - consciousness
    - mysticism
    It is pretty easy to see the thread tying these psychologies together, but in brief, all of them are concerned with the mind-body problem, with some form of panpsychism and/or philosophy in general. They are prone to believe in what is normally regarded as the supernatural (often framing such things as being natural but misunderstood). There's a vector towards ego dissolution, towards transforming one's reality via perception, and letting go of concerns. They're generally apolitical, removed from the world and pursuing inner imagery.
    I included Kurzweil at the end there for a little contrast. He's less a mystic and more a scientist, but actually his ideas likewise absolutely center around mind-body, even though his belief is that the actualization of ourselves into a transcendent meta-state will come about through the singularity. But he holds many of the same ideas such as the eventuality of a universal consciousness forming (in his mind, via evolution). Kurzweil's gesticulations also include some hand movements which I felt was necessary to note as the l--- isn't void of gesticulations altogether. But they're very viscous, thick and inertial. This quality changes as we introduce a complete Fe development, as happens in the next section.

[collapse]

NiFe l--- Adaptive Female

Spoiler

The sample size here is rather small, but the same vultology and psychology patterns apply. More elaborations to come, once we have more samples of this particular shade.

[collapse]
    Juan E. Sandoval
    Keymaster

NiFe ll-- Directive Male

Spoiler

Here we see what the NiFe looks like with conscious Fe. Notice how the body still remains viscous, inertial, and eye-centric... yet periodically there are pronounced "juts" and "pushes" that project outward to the audience. There's a force to the delivery, a charisma behind the words, and a quickness to deliver the next point. Unlike the l--- development which remains in very long zone-outs and has very smoothed out gesticulations, the ll-- has some angularity. Here's a GIF showing this effect:

Vultologically: l--- becomes ll-- when...
    - the head nods get snappy & pushy (executing more forward juts than leanbacks and sways)
    - the hands get more involved
    - there's more expedience/velocity in articulation (less slow-down)
    Notice however that the body never loses it's native Pi viscosity. Often this angularity is delivered while the head remains tilted to one side (head-tilts=P), the arms remain casual/loose, and the overall energy is relaxed. And as soon as the angular gesture is delivered, the body starts to return again to viscosity.
    Psychology
    We see in this development --much as we'd expect-- some mixture of Ni topics but some political/social involvement via Fe. These individuals are not removed/detached gurus and meditators, but are instead active members of academia and the political sphere. Larry King was a television host and Roger Penrose is a mathematician who also has interest in the question of consciousness as seen in this video. And we cannot forget Carl Jung who was in many ways a diagnostician of society. He was indeed a mystic, but rather than being a Guru of the l--- variety which devote their life towards the Ni myth, he took a more analytical approach and became a researcher of people, and a commentator on the state of culture, the world and man. Claudio Naranjo also the same as Carl Jung in this regard.

[collapse]

NiFe ll-- Adaptive Female

Spoiler

This development is under revision, and not properly represented.
    The first ~20 seconds you see the Ni-lead vultology clearest, making her look l---. But she gets into her Je/Fe after 20 seconds, revealing she's actually ll--. This is also more clearly visible in her lectures online, where you can see ample J gesticulation and accentuation, but this was the only clearly framed video I could find of her.
    What we see here is adaptive Fe smiling, adaptive head nods, shepherding social energy, etc. NiFe's tend not to be adaptive, but I think Shauna is a clear example of what adaptive Fe looks like in this type. This section will expand once more samples appear.

[collapse]

NiFe ll-- Directive Female

Juan E. Sandoval
    Keymaster

NiFe l-l- Directive Male

Spoiler

This sample below may not be the best representation of this development.

Now here we see quite a different effect. Ni+Ti are active. This one appears more similar to the l--- development, but the vultology transitions periodically into full Ti momentum halts, pauses, and eye-disengagements. We see this most clearly in GIFs like this:

^ Ti Delicate Pinching + Ti Full Emotional Neutralization + Ji Eyes Disengage Down
    Psychology
    Not by accident, these two men are also of a more logical/rational temperament. Humberto Maturana is author of books such as "Autopoesis and Cognition", "The Tree of Knowledge" and "The Origin of Humanness in the Biology of Love." Martin Heidegger has books with title such as "Being and Time", "What is called thinking?" and "Poetry, language, thought." We see here a more heady interest in the subject of mind, consciousness and human experience. Rather than taking the mystical angle of the l--- development, this one seems to be taking a philosophical and intellectual approach which is still nonetheless heavily theoretical in nature, at least from what I can gather. I've only skimmed at their body of works.

[collapse]
    Juan E. Sandoval
    Keymaster

l--l

Juan E. Sandoval
    Keymaster

NiFe lll- Directive Male

Spoiler

Now this development really made things click for me. Just as we saw in the NeFi lll- development that a PJJ- development is like having a J-type embedded within a P-lead, so too with this one. Except it has a clear Conductor energy to it, but never at the loss of the Pi-lead qualia. There's just enough Pi dominance to prevent them from appearing natively mechanical/angular, but enough J to be fairly glitchy. As we know, when both J functions are conscious in an individual we see a constant alternation between Je pushes and Ji pauses. We see this technical glitching here... embedded within a P-lead architecture.

We see in Pierce and Chuck that their energy stutters, their gesticulations are not as punchy as those of the ll-- development are. Instead they're held back by the meticulous nature of Ji, and come outward with a bit more delicacy and finesse. Even so, there is still a clear energetic toll felt in their Fe as there are two introverted functions, so their energy will be fighting to cancel down, despite a heavy J conviction.
    What's really interesting to me is how closely the dialogue in these two videos is. Both are talking about how something true for one person isn't necessarily true for another. Again there's a semantic delicacy in place alongside Fe's desire to assert a given opinion. Both of these subjects are also highly interested in the structure/nature of consciousness, philosophy, psychology/typology.

[collapse]

NiFe lll- Directive Female

Spoiler

As with other female samples, I don't have enough to do a full comparison but I'm using Michael here again to show the similarities. Carolyn, Michael and Chuck are long-time typology enthusiasts but are also quite meticulous in their concepts (Ji), structured in their presentation, and take on the role of advisor/mentor.

[collapse]
    Juan E. Sandoval
    Keymaster

ll-l

Juan E. Sandoval
    Keymaster

l-ll

Juan E. Sandoval
    Keymaster

llll

Juan E. Sandoval
    Keymaster

SeTi Mistypes

One thing that I've long been debated about, is how could Justin Bieber be NiFe. It turns out they were right. The vultology team has been discussing this at length, but essentially the signal Ni Hypnotic Eyes was being overused as a sort of exclusive/definitive marker for Ni over Se in the early stages of the database formation. We now know, by looking at personal testimonies of members like Koops, Simonemusic, Edwin etc... that Se-leads can have hypnotic eyes when Ni is conscious but not primary.
    The same error was made with SeTi Kendji Girac, SeTi Beyonce, SeTi Ben Affleck, SeTi Ben Jones, and a few others. Basically, a whole group of Se types were mistyped as NiFe. In hindsight, this should have been obvious in the fact that the database (at the time of the career pilot study) had just 16 SeTi samples and 36 NiFe samples, which is more than double. Anyone with some IRL experience knows that SeTi's are not that uncommon, nor NiFe quite that common. So this new adjustment makes sense of the data in a far more coherent way. Here are a few of the SeTi's that were corrected:

Spoiler

[collapse]

Delineation
    From a visual perspective, we see higher Pe energy from these samples (hence why they were NiFe-Se subtype originally), but there are two definitive markers that separate them apart.

Vultology:

Conductor Energy:
    The NiFe's in this thread have a forwardness to them. Their comportment is streamlined rather than divergent or scattered. It's as if their body lands after each gesture, rather than bubbling up to the next. They are sedentary.
    Senex Energy:
    NiFe have a... confidence, ...an assurance, ...a "lend me your ear, and let me tell you about life, hun" sort of qualia. They are paced, timed, and have something of historical or global importance to share. This is not the sort of energy we register from the SeTi's. SeTi's have a... "hey guess what I did" or "check this out" kind of approach where they present their information outward with amusement or proactivity. And in the end, they let you do with it what you will. NiFe's on the other hand carry an undertone to them of how this information should be integrated into a paradigm shift in the receiver or listener.
    Psychology:
    We see in all the above NiFe samples and unbroken and constant pattern of psychological realities, characterized by an immersion into metaphysics, spirituality, consciousness, etc. The same is not true of the mistyped SeTi samples, who both verbalize different interests and express different lifepaths, better characterized by upbeat music, dance, acting, various types of exploration and fashion.
    I apologize for the confusion about these samples. It took looking at the NiFe's under a microscope to really make these fine distinctions. And it took collecting a wide enough sample base of NiFe's to really isolate the baseline, and to know where the variance is. I hope this thread is informative going forward.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
bookmarkglobeenvelopeshopping-bag