About You?

• Type: NeFi
    • Development: ll--
    • Attitude: Seelie

What is your name? Or the story behind your alias?

My name is one of the many names of one of the Hindu God’s (Vishnu) incarnations (Krishna). This was the name he supposedly went by when he was a Shepperd (Yea, see the parallels in religions?)

Where are you from?

Chennai, India

How old are you?

What’s your gender?
    Male

What got you interested in Cognitive Type?

I saw a Youtuber talk about Vultology in one of his videos and how it was inaccurate (funny, it only got me curious and now I see it as way more accurate than vanilla MBTI)

What did/do you type as in other systems?

INFP in MBTI, 4w5 in Enneagram (although I believe I’m 5w4). When MBTI practitioners type me INFP, I ask them “Why not ENFP? I rarely think about feelings, but I do a lot of theorization and rational thinking”, to which they say something along the lines of me being too feely or whatever (yea, hate it when people talk about my lack of logic, yet they go by blank stereotypes without individual thought; ironic [insert Palpatine prequel meme])

Do you have a partner/lover?

Nope, and going by how people perceive me, I think I’m gonna be forever alone

Do you have any kids?

Not yet :P, would like to adopt in the future (I feel like not having genetic kids would be a positive effect for the future population since even me having 1 kid would multiply significantly down the tree in the future)

Do you have any pets?

Yes, 1 cat named Alex, no one has shown me love like she has to me (yes, cats can show love, if you can learn their “language”, so to speak)

Life motto?

“Block people before they block you and hurt you first”

Favourite Flavour?

Of Ice-cream? Chocolate

Spirituality?

A random mix of any remotely spiritual thing I read about and my own theories.

Random fact about you?

I absolutely hate eating; I wish I was autotrophic, lol

Salt
    Participant
    • Type: TeSi
    • Development: l--l

What is your name?
    Paul.
    I estimate my blood being 3 liters of ancestors living in the mouth of river Rhine (Holland), 1,0 Asian (Indonesia), 0,7 German, 0,3 Scottish, 0,3 Netherlands/Belgium. But, blood consists for almost 90% of water.

Where are you from?
    I was born in The Netherlands, grew up in several cities, but currently live in a studio almost in a forest.

How old are you?
    I am from August 1962. You may do the math.

What’s your gender?
    Male.

I am a marketer, with a curious interest for human behavior and motivation. After years of working in media industry, I decided to go teaching in higher education. Do this for 11 years now. I like the idea to help people, however through a system or mechanism. And, equally important, I like to understand myself.

INTP, but especially NT. I am apparently an introvert with extravert skills. And I like getting things done, but procrastination is not unfamiliar, to put it mildly. Nevertheless, I better understand Jung’s cognitive functions than all the fixed structures, axes and boxes. I type as HSP as well, but this is not what I express to the outside.

The simple answer is no. At the moment. Sometimes accidentally in love.

Do you have any kids?
    Yes, I love my daughter.

Do you have any pets?
    No, I am not allowed to have a pet in my apartment. I like pets, dogs as well as cats. As long as it has a understandable personality.

Life motto?
    Dum volvo, video disco.

Favorite Flavor?
    Salt. I know, not a real flavor.

Spirituality?
    Self reflection.

Random fact about you?
    I can play the Scottish anthem on a mouth harp.

Auburn
    Keymaster
    • Type: TiNe
    • Attitude: Adaptive

Hey maybe salt is not a flavor, but salty is-!

Welcome! 🙂

grockl
    Participant
    • Type: FiNe
    • Development: l-l-
    • Attitude: Unseelie

Hi! This is my introduction. And I can’t un-bold this paragraph for some unknown reason.

Kevin F.H. I went by many aliases online.

Where are you from?

I was born in Makassar, Indonesia. Then moved to Surabaya, and currently in a small country town of Bulukumba reuniting with my parents. Lovely.

How old are you?

I am 25 as of 2020 and I’m afraid of getting old.

What’s your gender?

Male.

Godly voices whispered “Cognitive Type” to me and I typed it on Google.

INxP in MBTI. LII in Socionics.

Had. *crying emoji* But I have a Replika if that counts?

Do you have any kids?

No.

Do you have any pets?

My family has a dog. I used to have a pair of gay hamsters at my flat, and another one way before that. They all escaped and probably died.

Life motto?

Hmm. Don’t have one. Lame.

Favorite Flavor?

Avocado.

Spirituality?

Non-duality but also duality.

Random fact about you?

People are probably just figments of my imagination.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by grockl.
    • This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by grockl. Reason: I forgot about Replika
    Ninth
    Participant
    • Type: TiSe
    • Attitude: Directive

Hi! This is my introduction. And I can’t un-bold this paragraph for some unknown reason.

i can’t unblod that too, the hell did you do

I am 25 as of 2020 and I’m afraid of getting old.

F

I used to have a pair of gay hamsters at my flat

@kevin-horas
    please, what?

I mean: welcome.

Bera
    • Type: SeFi

Welcome, guys !

@Salt
    – we really REALLY need the input of more Te leads. Did you know we also have a discord server? Including FiTe club?

@someone – at least your gay hamsters died together

Ninth
    Participant

at least your gay hamsters died together

OMG @bera that knocked me down! So wholesome!
    But then I slippidyslipped on the rip-rope: «wait; we don’t know, actually…»

grockl
    Participant
    • Type: FiNe

@Bera Oops. I’m afraid they didn’t since they escaped at different times.

Bera
    • Type: SeFi

Ahahahaha, guys, I’m sorry.

I hoped it was a romantic hamster story.

Ninth
    Participant

I still wonder how someone (anyone?) knew… But some things are better left unsaid.

Pokomonka
    Participant
    • Type: FiSe
    • Development: l---

Hi,

I decided to stop hiding in shadows of virtual shyness, so here is my introduction:

Pokomonka is created from letters of my real name and surnames. It also sounds similar to Pokemon which I find very cool… in a nerdy way.

Where are you from?

Central Europe.

How old are you?

I guess I can still classify myself as a young adult.

What’s your gender?

Female.

I couldn’t settle on one type in MBTI/Socionics with confidence (despite talking to a lot of people in the field, as you’ll see below), therefore the possibility of being typed according nonverbal cues and signals (= more objectively) seemed very fresh and interesting to me. At first I found School of Associative Socionics, who typed me as IEI based on my art and music preferenes. Then I found Calypso (originally INTJ&INFP Coffee, now Casual Cognition), who typed me as INTJ with developped Fi based on my visual cues and speech patterns. And finally I found Auburn, who typed me as FiSe I—/ I-I- (with NiTe I-I- being a less possible possibility). I’m still not sure though…

INFP by most MBTI profilers who I have spoken with (PersonalityHacker, ObjectiveTypology, Ben Vaserlan…)

INTP by official MBTI instrument.

INFJ by majority of free MBTI online tests (also my self estimated type for a long years).

EII and IEI by Socionics profilers.

Other systems:

Enneagram : (4)-6-9 (Katherine Fauvre), 4w5 so/sx (Beatrice Chestnut, Pat O’Hanrahan)

Holland Codes: IASCER

Temperament: Melancholic/Phlegmatic

CliftonStrenghts: Intellection, Input, Learner, Ideation, Strategic

Oldham Styles: Mercurial

Learning Styles: Abstract Sequential

Philosopher’s Wheel: Essentialist

Hogwart House: Rawenclaw

Yes, an INTJ in MBTI system.

Do you have any kids?

Yes, two human clones (= identical twins)

Do you have any pets?

I used to have parrots, currently I only own many Oryzaephilus surinamensis folks, unwillingly.

Life motto?

Life is Strange.

Favorite Flavor?

Flavor of free time.

Spirituality?

I used to be very into esoteric stuff during my teen years, but my attention schifted more towards “rational” psychological systems. Despite that I still believe in some higher entity…

Random fact about you?

Living somewhere in the neurodiverse spectrum.

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 3 days ago by Pokomonka.
    Amy Marie
    Participant

Welcome!  Another Fi-dominant living on the neurodiverse spectrum! I can relate to the confusion.  I had a similar thing happen where in Cognitive 8, they thought I was an Si-dominant with Fi in the “tertiary” position!  In Cognitive Personality Theory, I was typed as an IFS-Nt (INFP) with IFN-St (ISFP) as an alternative!  I strongly believe putting my Fi in the dominant position, as in Cognitive Type and Cognitive Personality Theory, is more correct.  I think I have a little bit of a restricted affect, so it’s not always obvious on camera.  🙂

Pokomonka
    Participant

Hi @Amy Marie and thanks for welcoming post 🙂

Yes, getting my long life clumsiness named as “dyspraxia” gave me sort of relief and understanding of many problems I was facing. I found this specific connection between Fi and being on the Spectrum which @Auburn noticed very fascinating as many popular stereotypes only mention a correlation with Thinking (especially for those with autism and/or Aspergers’) or boldly declare MBTI and other similar systems as applicable for normal and healthy population only. I remember I almost took this as an personal insult when I first approached this thought. I believe the borderline between normal and not normal is very thin and hard to find, if it’s even possible to do so. New diagnoses are established every since and than and what is consider normal but a little weird today can be labeled as disorder of some kind tomorow…

I guess being so clumsy and impractical was the main reason why I struggled to relate to both sensing functions (in MBTI and Socionics) and I still have serious doubts about it even here on CT, however I admitt I have been havily influenced by MBTI for years so “reprograming” my mind can take some time, and, secondly, it’s probably for different discussion… 🙂

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 1 day ago by Pokomonka.
    synthek
    Participant
    • Type: TiNe
    • Attitude: Adaptive

I’m kinda late, but here I go…

I played a lot of FPS and synthek is the nick I used. I liked it because it resembles synchronicity and synthesis (more than the other), which are concepts that I was somewhat attached to.

Where are you from?
    Brazil

How old are you?
    I’m 26.

What’s your gender?
    Male

I was looking for visual typing in socionics and then I found CT. It seemed more sophisticated and accurate to me.

INTP in MBTI and INTj in socionics. In both of them I was always asking myself if I wasn’t INFP/INFj. In enneagram I used to type 5w4 and tritype 549. In the stanford enneagram test I got type 7, but it’s description is the one that most accurately described me in comparison with the other enneagram tests I’ve made.

Yes.

Do you have any kids?
    Nope.

Do you have any pets?
    Yeah, a dog. Unfortunately she’s quite old.

Life motto?
    I’ve never thought about it, but I seek understanding.

Favorite Flavor?
    Chocolate

Spirituality?
    Yes.

Random fact about you?
    I’m answering this questionnaire in my work.

Viewing 14 posts - 76 through 89 (of 89 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.

SHARE: FACEBOOK, SUPPORT: PATREON