About You?

• Starshade
    Participant
    • Type: NeFi
    • Development: ll-l
    • Attitude: Seelie

What is your name? Or the story behind your alias?

It is an nick from gaming forums, actually. Fantasy kind of forums.

Where are you from?
    Norway

What’s your gender?
    Male

What got you interested in Cognitive Type?
    The youtuber “Rose”, TiNe.

What did/do you type as in other systems?
    Um.. I didn’t?

Tried selftyping from books, got nowhere.

Typing service, got no result I’d accept, since the typing require development A-B-C-D meaning Id either be INTP or INFJ.

In the end I ended up on Mount Seleya, offered the Kolinahr of INTP, and the fate of a non-feeler…

(Ok.. I didn’t accept the typing, honestly, laughed).

The issue is not the “INTP” itself, I think I know the personality type from some of the videos on this website, and know at least one INTP in real life, great people; I just do not find myself one. And tried to tink of myself as INFJ, which, was better but… But…

Basically MBTI feels like a jigsaw puzzle never working out, in a way, for me personally. Like it is broken, at least for me.

Do you have any pets?
    Aquarium.

Favorite Flavor?
    Chocolate, toasted almond Ice Cream or sour cream and onion crisps.

Spirituality?
    Been spiritually qurious and looked into a lot, lots, of different topics. Found Zen interesting, and functional, has looked around.

Random fact about you?

Science nerd, interested in a lot of topics, really.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 2 days ago by Starshade.
    FiNe
    Participant
    • Type: Unknown
    • Development:
    • Attitude: Unknown

Peter. I always felt that everything is fine.

Where are you from?

Mazury. Poland. 

What’s your gender?

Male

Online research on typology.  

INFP

Do you have any pets?

cats on youtube… a lot of.

Favorite Flavor?

old socks

Life motto?

Spirituality?

Dudeism 

Random fact about you?

I am playing witcher 3. 

• This reply was modified 1 week, 2 days ago by FiNe.
    • This reply was modified 1 week, 2 days ago by FiNe.
    Alana
    Participant
    • Type: NiTe
    • Development: l---

Alana/lansssies (lansssies has just been a nickname that stuck for a while)

Where are you from?

New Yawwwk.

How old are you?

I’m 21 years old.

What’s your gender?

Female.

I have been following other typology systems, starting with MBTI a few years ago. I delved into Socionics a little bit, but not as much as MBTI. This system seemed interesting and has a lot of data to support its findings so far. I’m intrigued to see what else Auburn comes up with.

I typed as INFJ in MBTI and IEI in Socionics. After resulting as NiTe in my vultology report, I’m willing to reconsider my MBTI type.

Do you have a partner/lover?

I happily do.

Do you have any kids?

No.

Do you have any pets?

Two doggos and two kittens.

Life motto?

“We are more often frightened than hurt; and we suffer more in imagination than in reality.” – Seneca

Favorite Flavor?

Uhhh.. Mint Chocolate Chip maybe.

Spirituality?

More philosophy than spirituality.

Random fact about you?

My favorite color is purple.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 1 day ago by Alana.
    Dio Brando
    Participant
    • Type: NeTi
    • Development: l---
    • Attitude: Adaptive

What is the story behind your alias?
    It’s a character from JoJo. My avatar too, but they’re two different characters. I don’t like Dio Brando as a character, but the name sounds good. I prefer D’arby, the one in the avatar. He doesn’t use sheer force but tricks, and I really enjoyed his episodes.

What’s your gender?
    Male.

I’ve studied all of them and have become quite good in typing others, but always lacked the capability to “see” myself. So I never typed for good. The only function I 100% related to has always been Ne… but since I’m a social introvert I was reluctant to type me as a cognitive extrovert (even though I knew social and cognitive introversion/extroversion are two different things). So, in MBTI terms, in tests i got all the values for I, N and P at around 90/100% (and according to the MBTI definitions, I do indeed clearly fit in those dichotomies). Only T/F seemed balanced in tests, but according to the definitions I always considered myself more like a T.

Life motto?
    Don’t do now what you can do later. Just kidding (am I?).

Favorite Flavor?
    I can’t choose. I like too many flavors. It depends on the moment. Sometimes meat is what you crave for, while other times a biscuit seems like a royal cake. The only flavor in which I’m consistent is the one for my icecreams: melon is ALWAYS the choice.

Spirituality?
    I love discovering things related to religion. I read a lot of stuff about it, but I have no real spirituality inside me. It’s just a vague attraction of mine.

Random fact about you?
    Since a very young age I’ve enjoyed keeping up with news about politics more than watching movies. I don’t care about who wins and loses, and I don’t even vote currently. I just want to observe, and all the potential changes give me an injection of enthusiasm.

In politics I don’t root for what is right, but for what could change things the most and be more entertaining to observe.

I skipped many questions, but you got my essence: I chose a username from a character I don’t even like, I studied typology without ever typing myself, I love studying religion but I’m not religious, and I enjoy following politics without necessarily voting or having any ideals. Sometimes I feel like an empty shell with an infinite appetite for his subjects of interest. Curiosity is what makes me feel alive.

Auburn
    Keymaster
    • Type: TiNe
    • Development: l--l

Welcome! @dio-brando !

Heeh, I like your style.

Curious about everything, ‘invested’ in little. Intrigued by much, but as a passive observer.

The world’s an interesting place isn’t it?

It’s more than enough fulfillment to spend all our time learning and seeing, and watching this universe unfurl before us. Life is quite a shocking thing in itself, an inexhaustible mystery.

what could change things the most and be more entertaining to observe.

Would you happen to have futurist tendencies? 😀

I’m a big futurist myself. I get excited thinking about the James Webb space telescope, where genetic engineering may go next, what the next tech to replace smartphones will be, or what the social world will be like in 10, 20 years.

• This reply was modified 6 days, 22 hours ago by Auburn.
    • This reply was modified 6 days, 22 hours ago by Auburn.
    Auburn
    Keymaster
    • Type: TiNe

@monica-clemente

If I may ask, how was your discovery of Vultology?

It’s curious you should ask, as my answer is rather similar to yours: “This path found me. I felt like this meeting had been scheduled for a long time”

In a way I don’t feel I’ve had much choice in where I’ve landed. It may sound crazy to say but I feel as though I have a mission and I was handed a responsibility to see it through to the end. By nature I’m a very isolated and uninvolved person, and I would have probably spent my life outside of the limelight and in privacy forever — but I don’t have that luxury. 🙂 There’s something about human nature that I have to uncover, and can only do so via my own path.

So I very much respect that sentiment of following something that feels like destiny. I’m glad you’re living true to that path.

errya
    Participant
    • Development: ll--
    • Attitude: Unseelie

What’s your name?

Ben. No interesting story behind my internet handle, I just picked it for my first ever online account because it was available and sounded cool and have stuck with it ever since.

Where are you from?

New Zealand. If I say ‘sweet as’ I’m not flirting with you!

How old are you/what’s your gender?

22/Male.

INTP in Myers-Briggs. I can see why I scored that based on my self perception but I’m not sure it told me anything about myself I didn’t already know. I love the objectivity of vultology because it leads me to learn things actually new things about myself and others.

Life motto?

Hmm… Do the hard and beautiful thing.

Favourite flavour?

My favourite ingredients in anything are mushroom, eggplant, egg (if not overdone), and tomato. I feel like there’s some common connection between all of these but I don’t know what to call it…

Spirituality?

Follower of Jesus. If I ever start rambling on about He who lights up our days and sustains each breath of the universe by the power of his will, feel free to bring me back on topic 🙂

Random fact about you?

I majored in Classical Greek at Uni and am currently reading (slowly) through the New Testament in Greek chapter by chapter. If anyone is keen to discuss the Bible and/or Greek I am always up for it!

SierraTangoWhiskey
    Participant
    • Type: NeFi
    • Development: ll-l

Errya,

Ramble all you want about the grace of Jesus!

I’m interested in knowing about your experience reading the scriptures in Greek.  Has reading the older texts changed any of your perspectives or previously held understanding of the scriptures?

In my personal studies I’ve found digging deeper into the translations sometimes changes my entire understanding of a passage.

Welcome!

errya
    Participant
    • Development: ll--
    • Attitude: Unseelie

Hey Sierra – that’s a good question. To be honest, although I can read Greek my exegesis skills are not so great (I learnt Greek in a secular course). But one area that has stood out to me is the verses in the Pauline letters regarding the role of women in the church. In the English translations the meaning seems pretty clear, that they should not lead or teach, which rubs a lot of people, including me, the wrong way. But if you look the Greek it’s not clear that’s what he’s saying at all.

Monica
    Participant
    • Type: FiNe

@Auburn

Hi, Auburn!  The human nature is really fascinating. Like paths Life brings to us. Glad you followed your call. I have benefited from it.

I remembered the myth of Jonas and the Whale. He didn’t want to follow the call, so the whale brought him back on his way. I confess that I ran away before accepting what I came to do.

So I conclude, Life is a big whale 😀

My respect to this!

Lautrec
    Participant
    • Type:
    • Development:
    • Attitude:

Lautrec is a character from Dark Souls.

Where are you from?

Ontario, Canada.

What’s your gender?

Male.

How old are you?

Brandon.

INTJ.

No.

Do you have any kids?

No.

Do you have any pets?

Two dogs.

Life motto?

Facta, Non Verba.

Favorite Flavor?

Cookies and Cream.

Spirituality?

I follow my own loose system.

Random fact about you?

I like Shpongle.

Net D’Radiator
    Participant
    • Type:
    • Development:
    • Attitude:

Hi!

What is your name?

My name is Aneta but the name chosen for me used to be Marcel – as an embryo sex was unknown, it is not waisted, my brother got it later. The nickname, I made it up,  nano – micro – tiny, nuke –  nuclear weapon, the explosion it could correspond to my perceived personality a bit I am mosty neutral but can blow up when I strongly care about something (maybe phlegmatic-choleric?) It can be changed anytime, so its kina redundant to talk about.

Where are you from?

Oryginaly, I’m from a place which people of my own nationality know nothing about and have a hard time to get here using navigation, village with less than w thousand residents between Cracov and Zakopane in Poland.

What’s your gender?

Female, tomboyish

How old are you?

Mid 20s. but I might be a bit infantile.

My own research related to personality theory and cognitive science led me to this place.

Long, not interesting story. Memebti INTP, interaction styles INFJ, socionics EII, self typed ISFJ with good Ne. I wasn’t yet officially typed in CT  (soft typed NeTi) I would assume to be polarized alpha P dom (with some occasional, I’ve seen it once per video “excessive contempt”) or?

Yep.

Do you have any kids?

One, her name is also One but in Korean.

Do you have any pets?

Incredibly loyal, little bipolar in his energetics Jindo named Yoshimi.

Life motto?

I never thought about it, it must be always changing, I’m trying to think of some… First association issss… “Don’t concentrate on the finger or you will miss all that heavenly glory”

Favorite Flavor?

I don’t really know, its rather about certain combinations of flavors, ah but in my family ketchup has high status.

Spirituality?

Hmmm… currently, from the major systems I have to say Buddhism is the closest to the shape of my soul. During highschool I was publicly atheistic but privately agnostic, university –  I used to be more nihilistic. In secondary school we had christian religion as a subject, I used to entered into polemic quite easily, once the wise catechist ordered me to invent and prepare manifesto of my own religion, so I did, it was highly atheistic and hedonistic, now I would not like to belong to this religious denomination, but I got a good score from this subject at least. Liquid topic.

Random fact about you?

I reached for a last resort an I work as a painter, artistic pursues seem to be a good at synthesizing my all of my current interests, there is a possibility to adapt, incorporate any given topic or idea, abstract the meanings, essentials onto the canvas. I might be a farm owner in the future xD

There might be some mistakes (or a new approach to the grammar in english language?) going on here, sorry for that.

Viewing 12 posts - 61 through 72 (of 72 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.