About You?

• Rickus
    Participant
    • Type: SeFi
    • Development: l-l-
    • F Attitude: Unseelie

I have a question

I wonder why I’ve always been typed as an ENFP, even the cognitive functions seemed to make sense on paper. However my microexpressions are quite different, except for the Te-Fi axis which is quite consistent. I’ve always wondered. Is ENFP a type I’ve always wanted to be that I completely disregarded the possibility that I could be an NTJ, even a Thinking type?

And how does the Ni-Se axis actually differ from the Ne-Si axis?

From Rickus

Auburn
    Keymaster
    • Type: TiNe
    • Development: l--l
    • F Attitude: Adaptive

Welcome Rickus!

My gosh you’re a complicated case as I’ve been telling you in Emails.

I think there was some major energetic constraints in your first videos, but you appear to have been SeFi after all (not NiTe), as we see in your new interview vids. Interview format videos really are a must, and so I’ve just added a clarification in the vid submission page that at least one video should be done as an interview, since this has been a problem with other members as well. Quite a long overdue decision, really. Sorry about that!

Anyhow, we have a lot of SeFi’s here who have also typed as ENFP in other systems, and I think you’ll find their insights helpful! The SeFi’s here are some of our most “intuitive” (as per other system’s definitions) members, but it comes from a different metabolic route. The differences between the Ni/Se and Ne/Si axis are a common topic of discussion, so I’m sure you’ll find plenty in our boards.

• This reply was modified 2 weeks ago by Auburn.
    CB
    Participant
    • Type: NeFi
    • Development: l---

Hi there,

Just want to say congrats to Auburn for being the only person able to accurately type me!

I always identified with NE FI in MBTI & Socionics, but was only ever typed as TI NE (mostly) SI FE (one bad typing that I paid for) or Gamma NT, which led me to doubt my own interpretation of the theories/myself

I always ended up back at NE FI though, so congrats again!

Auburn
    Keymaster
    • Type: TiNe
    • Development: l--l
    • F Attitude: Adaptive

welcome @cb !

glad i could help!

Rickus
    Participant
    • Type: SeFi
    • Development: l-l-

Dear Auburn

Thank you. I agree with CB, your typing has been the most accurate so far, especially because you take your customers seriously if they don’t completely agree with the first assessment. it also made me realize that I need to be more natural and less rigid as you say in front of the camera.

I definitely think that I have negative perceptions of Se, thinking I was far too intuitive to be an Se dominant. However the more I look at the descriptions of the gamma types, Se and Ni, the more I feel like it fits me like a glove, and I never really considered this before. So thanks a lot, you’ve opened my eyes and helped me see myself for who I really am, as well as the fact that I have a unique function development, showing that everyone is unique.

fayest42
    Participant
    • Type: FiNe
    • Development: ll--

What is your name? Or the story behind your alias?

My name is Faye. My alias comes from a high school friend who used to call me “Fayest” and the 42 is because whenever I first used this username, there was already a “fayest,” and I so I added 42 as a nod to The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy.

Where are you from?

I’ve moved around a lot, but I currently live in Minnesota and most of my family lives in Michigan.

How old are you?

What’s your gender?

Female

What got you interested in Cognitive Type?

I’ve been interested in Jungian typology systems for a couple years now. I actually stumbled upon Cognitive Type pretty early on and got super excited by how detailed and thorough it seemed, but then I cooled on it for some reason I don’t remember. I was just recently reminded of its existence through a YouTube comment, and I got excited all over again.

What did/do you type as in other systems?

INTP

Do you have a partner/lover?

Yep, I’m married.

Do you have any kids?

Yes, one toddler

Do you have any pets?

One dog and one cat

Life motto?

I’ve never really thought about it… I used to collect quotes that I liked, and I just went back to look and see if any of them would make a good life motto, but I feel like I’ve outgrown most of those sentiments now. I feel like having a life motto would imply that I’ve figured life out, and I definitely haven’t. Although I haven’t thought of it this way before, you might say I’m currently in pursuit of figuring out my life motto.

Favorite Flavor?

Mmm…depends on the thing being flavored 🙂 My favorite ice cream is a sadly discontinued flavor of Ben and Jerry’s called Vermonty Python, which was “coffee liqueur ice cream with chocolate cookie crumb swirl & fudge cows.”

Spirituality?

I’m an atheist, and, until recently, I wouldn’t have considered myself spiritual. But about 4 months ago I started attending a zen buddhist center and reading a lot about buddhism. I wouldn’t necessarily say I am “officially” a buddhist, but I definitely agree with many of the ideas in buddhism and I have found them helpful in my life. In many ways it seems to me to be more of a theory of human psychology than a religion, but it has made me a little more comfortable with the concept of “spirituality” nonetheless.

Random fact about you?

I don’t own a bed or a couch (okay, I do actually own a bed, but it’s a guest bed, I don’t sleep on it).

Viewing 6 posts - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)

Tagged: 

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Copyright 2012-2020 | CognitiveType.com
This website's articles, its reading methodology and practices are the intellectual property of J.E. Sandoval.
Animaged GIFs, images and videos belong to their respective owners.