hehe! Fixed. Thanks.

Auburn
    Keymaster
    • Type: TiNe
    • Development: l--l
    • Attitude: Adaptive

Yoko Ono

Spoiler:

John Lennon’s wife Yoko is older now, so I am analyzing photos and videos of her when she was younger first.

^ A collage of still photos suggest Se/Ni. And this appears to follow through with her dynamic signals:

1:07

^ Se Eye-Head Parallel Motion

And we see Te/Fi tension in:

So at first glance she appears Gamma to me. As for her energetics….

Ji

2:24

^ Ji Momentum Halting + Ji Meticulous Hands (+ J Rigid Posture)

This GIF above is very funny to me. 🙂 She’s very delicately got her hand up, suspended there, dainty with a limp wrist, as she remains rigidly frozen in place. It’s funny cuz I’ve seen Ji-leads do this a lot, and even myself.

We also see moments such as:

3:22

^ Fi Unbridled Radiation

This suggests to me she’s got heavy, if not lead, Ji. But we also see this in older age.

0:52

^ Ji Rigid, Poised Posture (+ some Ji Exerted Push to the hands)

0:47

^ Ji Momentum Halting + Ji Exerted Push

1:05

^ Ji Receding Energy (arms shrivel toward the torso) + Je Head Push

It seems to me that she may have been FiSe l— at a young age, and is now crossing into FiSe l–l territory.

Psychologically, she fits into the same shade as FiSe Bjork and FiSe Marina Ambrovic, with very Gamma flavored idiosyncratic, piercing, candid art.

^ I found this quite interesting. She also screamed into the microphone… for a long while here, in very raw, primal howls and screeches.

Margin of Error:

• Most likely: FiSe l— or l–l Seelie
    • Less likely: FiSe of other development
    • Unlikely: SeFi
    • This reply was modified 1 month ago by Auburn.
    Animal
    Participant
    • Type: SeFi
    • Development: lll-
    • Attitude: Unseelie

Yoko Ono as FiSe makes so much intuitive sense. I have a feeling Ji lead will be common for enneagram 1s.

Auburn
    Keymaster

Patti Smith

Spoiler:

Oh dear, there’s another tough one now~!

I’ll start with the simple stuff:

Te/Fi is solid:

She has a very clear snarling smile, tension rising upwards, and even giddy giggling and bashful radiation in many interviews.

For the P axis, Se/Ni appears most likely to me:

^ Based on how she looked when younger, such as here, as well as her dynamic movements such as at:

2:26

^ Se Eye-Head Parallel Motion

This makes her a Gamma type, most likely. Holistically this looks super Gamma to me:

As for her energetics…

1:03

^ P Fluid Posture + Pe Casual Hands + Se Gravity

5:14

^ P Fluid Posture + Pe Casual Hands + Se Gravity

I see a lot of fluid energy, very inertial movements and casualness that would suggest P-lead. She initially comes across very much like Trent Reznor and maybe Tom Waits. She might have the weight of a conscious Ni process there. So we’re looking at SeFi l–l so far. But this isn’t the end of it. We also see these signals:

1:01

^ Ji Exerted Push + Ji Momentum Halting

7:04

^ Je Projecting Hands + Ji Meticulous Hands

These two GIFs above are curious, especially the first once since she goes into a very J moment while her body is still very fluid. Quite interesting to see. The second GIF looks more prototypically J-heavy. In other words, she’s J-heavy and P-heavy, showing all four energetics. We can see the J energetics more when she’s older too, such as at:

3:53

^ Ji Eyes Disengage Down + Ji Meticulous Hands

4:37

^ Ji Meticulous Hands + Je Projecting Hands

The only conclusion I can come to from this is that she’s Gamma + four-function conscious. My guess would be in either SeFi llll or FiSe llll. At a glance I can’t say more than this though.

Oh, but one more thing:

^ On a scale of 1-5, she has a very solid 4+ fallen affect. And this also seems to be consistent with the pattern that’s been growing across the database of fallen affect clustering around those with the lower 2 functions developed (even though it’s not an absolute rule). I don’t know much about her but she definitely seems to be a complex character. She seems to be a mixture of paradoxes, from what I can tell. Male-ish, female-ish, childish, serious. Wow.

Margin of Error:

• Most likely: SeFi llll (or possibly lll-, I have to look closer at her Ni)
    • Less likely: FiSe llll
    • Unlikely: NiTe llll, TeNi llll
    Auburn
    Keymaster

Bernard Sumner

Spoiler:

^ Pe-lead seems clear. But I’m not so sure about this guy’s P axis.

He looks different in older age than how he did when he was younger.

From other interviews like this one, he almost looks like an SeTi to me.

But then again, when he’s older he looks quite different to me. What if he was high when he was young… o_o We haven’t really tried to control for substance use in CT, and it might come back and bite us. This is what he looks like older:

^ Ne/Si ? ? ?

Edit: Nope, nevermind. I just saw this:

He still looks Se/Ni at “core”, despite some static appearances.

One of the dead giveaways is  his dynamic expressions, which still have Se gravity, Se eye-head parallel motions, etc.

Margin of Error:

• Most likely: SeTi
    • Less likely: SeFi, NeTi
    Auburn
    Keymaster

Paul Simon

Spoiler:

Ne/Si:

Fi/Te:

Ji-lead:

^ The Ji in this video is super clear. I’d get GIFs if I could but even imgflip is not letting me, probably due to video permissions.

I don’t know what his full development is, and he may have degrees of P development, but I would be surprised if he was anything other than FiNe.

Margin of Error:

• Most likely: FiNe l-l- (or other development)
    • Less likely: SiTe l-l-
    Auburn
    Keymaster

Anthony Green

Spoiler:

Te/Fi

Se/Ni:

Te:

2:54

^ Te Snippy Head Shake + Head Nod

1:04

^ Te Snippy Head Nods + Te Plateau Velocity

He looks like a TeNi l-l- double extrovert. He reminds me a lot of TeNi l-l- Charlie Sheen and Geoff Keighley. Also a little of our member Chunt. And in very Gamma fashion, he’s very candid about his experiences — and is overall blunt towards people.

In the interview above he talks a bit about his struggles with his wife, and having put some rather mean things into the lyrics of his songs about her. He might be yet another example of an abrasive TeNi. Not that all TeNi’s are abrasive, but there is a shade there.

But overall he seems to wanna do music, and has a Pe orientation in life. There’s some chance he’s SeFi l-l- but I checked several videos and I find it unlikely. He doesn’t have the flailing, left-to-right (P-lead) movements of PeJe’s, but instead has some more rounded forward-back (J-lead) movements.

Margin of Error:

• Most likely: TeNi l-l-
    • Less likely: SeFi l-l-
    Auburn
    Keymaster

Dita Von Tesse

Spoiler:

Oh it looks like we have another Gamma sensualist:

And FiSe, of the same shade as FiSe Marylin Monroe. We can see the Ji in GIFs such as:

2:03

^ J Rigid Posture + Ji Receding Energy (Ji Poised, Princess energy)

2:31

^ J Rigid Posture + Ji Exerted Push

However, she also does have prominent Pe energy, as we can see in GIFs such as:

0:16

^ Pe Body Swaying + Pe Casual Hands… then returning back to the Ji ‘core’, as native-state.

This means she’s almost certainly FiSe ll–.

Margin of Error:

• Most likely: FiSe ll–
    • Less likely: FiSe of other development
    • Unlikely: SeFi
    Auburn
    Keymaster

Chelsea Islan

Spoiler:

Chelsea looks to me like a solid Fe-lead type. We can see this in GIFs such as:

0:32

^ Fe Warm Swelling + Fe Coordinated Emphasis (+ Je Projecting Hands)

1:11

^ Fe Coordinated Emphasis (+ Je Projecting Hands + Je Head Push)

Her Je energy is very regular and consistent. And after recent adjustments to the baseline, her mouth shape is really quite normal for female facial anatomy, and is symmetrical rather than wobbly.

As for her P axis, I believe she’s probably Ne/Si:

0:44

^ Here we can see some brushstrokes eye togglings, as well as a relaxed eye area. Her upper eyelid is also raised, giving her eyes a ‘bright’ naive appearance — even though she’s young and has some natural tautness. But this point is more questionable than Fe-lead.

Here she speaks her native language:

And here she speaks English:

What she says is very comparable to other Je leads — activism, to “promote social issues, social causes, raise awareness.”  She’s similar to FeSi Emma Watson in that sense. Chelsea wants to “inspire the youth generation”, which again speaks to this Fe Shepherding proclivity.

Margin of Error:

• Most likely: FeSi l—
    • Less likely: FeSi of other development, FeNi
    Auburn
    Keymaster

Ernest Prakasa

Spoiler:

Ernest is another Fe-lead. He’s also got some advocacy/activism, but first the signals. We can see his Fe in GIFs such as:

0:11

^ Fe Warm Swelling + Fe Shepherding / Je Projecting Hands

Here he’s applying shepherding, where he controls the audience’s attention and directs it as necessary.

0:17

^ Fe Warm Swelling + Ti/Fe Stop-Start Articulation  + Je Projecting Hands

And here we see warm swelling again, as well as its oscillation with Ti’s delicate pinching and Ji finesse.

5:34

^ Fe Warm Swelling + Je Projecting Hands

I think he’s also FeSi, but may be FeSi l-l-. In certain interviews he shows more Pe than on others, although Je is clearly the lead process.  He’s got a comedian career, in line with the trend of FeSi l-l- like Eddie Murphy, Terry Crews,  Dwayne Johnson, etc. And he’s is an advocate for men helping women raise children and support the women through breastfeeding phase. This also speaks to the pattern we see with Fe-leads being rather “paternal/maternal”, sometimes as  life coaches but other times by literally focusing on the importance of fatherhood/motherhood. This isn’t a very big trend, since all types are parents, but Fe-leads tend to be more represented in topics of “how to parent.” Very curious guy.

Margin of Error:

• Most likely: FeSi l-l-
    • Less likely: FeSi of other development
    • Unlikely: Other heavy Fe user
    grockl
    Participant
    • Type: FiNe
    • Development: l-l-

Thank you, Auburn.  I can see what you’re describing as well.

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by grockl. Reason: grammar typo
    Animal
    Participant
    • Type: SeFi
    • Development: lll-

Yay!  Patti Smith is my tritype twin in enneagram. She is 548 and I’m 485.  In a lot of pictures she and I adopt similar postures (and not common postures either – we are both kind of creaturely). It wouldn’t be surprising if she’s also SeFi III- then, although I could see how she’d be IIII as well. Awesome, thanks for the detailed read!

The ironic thing is, I can’t really relate to her lyrics or her songwriting style… like, at all. Funny that.

• This reply was modified 4 weeks ago by Animal.
    • This reply was modified 4 weeks ago by Animal.
Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.

SHARE: FACEBOOK, SUPPORT: PATREON