Soft Readings: VII

Index Forums Vultology & Learning Center Soft Readings: VII

• Auburn
    Keymaster
    • Type: TiNe
    • Development: l--l
    • Attitude: Adaptive

Hey hey!

In all the hustle & bustle of writing articles about Redefining N/S/T/F and building the model (2), I have not posted a Patreon soft readings thread in a while now, so it’s definitely overdue! For those who don’t know this is the current pending list (see the second tab/sheet at the bottom). All samples will be read in due time. I go through the list proportionally, checking off the same number of readings from each patreon member at a time. 🙂

The aim is to get the database up to 1,000 cleaned samples – and the samples suggested here will most likely make it into the database after the videos are prepared. This also helps partially combat biased selection, since the database samples are not coming just from my pool of knowledge, but from the community’s. And there’s often really interesting people. o_o So thank you guys for your suggestions.

Okay, here goes!

• This topic was modified 3 months ago by Auburn.
    • This topic was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by Auburn.
    Auburn
    Keymaster

Georges Bataille

Spoiler:

It looks like we have another person with a very fallen affect here, and like the others, he’s also interested in rather dark and taboo topics.

His writing, which included essays, novels, and poetry, explored such subjects as erotism, mysticism, surrealism, and transgression. His work would prove influential on subsequent schools of philosophy and social theory, including poststructuralism.

He also seems to be another high-Si novelist/writer. High-Si’s are quite well represented in this field, from what the data shows. As for his type:

He appears Alpha, and is either SiFe or FeSi, but I think SiFe may be correct.

Here we can see his Eye-Centricity:

3:01

3:14

^ Pi Fixed Forward Gaze + Je Head Pushes

6:39

^ Pi Fixed Forward Gaze + Je Head Nods/Pushes

^ His head is leaning/bending forward, guided by his gaze. He has a fixed forward gaze, and is hunched, like his head is projecting his neck outward very much like SiTe Jeff Bezos.

But we can also tell he’s likely SiFe and not FeSi by looking at his use of Je in gesticulations:

0:52

^ Je Gesticulation + P Subordinate Judgment

Here we see a subordinate judgment signal, where the hands give out a Je projection while lacking the structure and impact. The hands have more horizontality than verticality, and lack rigidity.

Margin of Error:

• Most likely: SiFe ll– Directive + Fallen Affect
    • Less likely: FeSi ll– Directive + Fallen Affect

Martha Graham

Spoiler:

This one’s got a bit less footage to work with, and low resolution. I checked all the videos I could find of her when she’s young too, and I’m fairly certain she’s Ni-lead.

As has become more and more clear to me, pure Ni vultology is not chiefly defined by “sharpness” and raised outer edges, but very much follows the same sort of arched pattern that we see in Ni, but with the lowering of the eyelids and raising of the brow off the eyes.

She also has a lot of Conductor conscientiousness, work-focus, and is a total boss. As for her J axis, I feel somewhat confident that she is Te/Fi:

^ She has many asymmetrical mouth movements, wobbling, and taut square effects.

She also fits the Gamma energy in many ways. Her artwork has that candid intensity of Gamma types, and stark colors with sharp contrasts. She has somewhat of a militant Te+Ni approach, but for the sake of expressing vivid Fi+Se radiation effortlessly.

Margin of Error

• Most likely: NiTe Unseelie
    • Less likely: NiFe
    • This reply was modified 3 months ago by Auburn.
    Auburn
    Keymaster

Joaquin Phoenix

Spoiler:

The first thing that stands out to me about Joaquin is Beta type. Although he may sometimes seem to have an upward lift of the lip, it’s actually due to this:

Joaquin Phoenix was born with what looks like a type of scar between his lip and nose. It’s actually a microform cleft, the mildest form of cleft lip. It typically appears as a scar or notch.

It’s a cleft lip. But when we see his talk,  his mouth movements are symmetrical, his smiles are largely zygomatic and his gestures have warm swelling.

^ Beta

As for his energetics, I am fairly sure he’s P-lead, and am leaning towards Pe-lead. He looks more Pi now that he’s older but this was him before:

Some GIFs of what’s in the video:

3:02

^ P Fluid Body & P Eye-Centricity

0:20

^ Pe Bubbling Momentum + P Eye-Centricity (Se locked-on) + Je Gesticulation

1:08

^ Pe Bubbling Momentum + Je Gesticulation (+ subordinate J)

1:02

^ Ni Zoned-Out Stare / Pi Drifting

His development seems to be non-standard, but I don’t know, from a first impression, what exactly it is. But it seems Ni may be conscious. Perhaps Fe too but that seems less strong to me.

Margin of Error:

• Most likely: SeTi l–l, SeTi l-ll
    • Less likely: NiFe l–l
    • Unlikely: Other Beta

Sidenote: He’s a really great actor and he really “transforms” with his roles. It’s hard to judge his type based on his movie roles, huh.

Amy Adams

Spoiler:

Amy Adams was a bit confusing to me before, but less so now that we have disentangled agreeableness from Fe and Fi.

^ Te Taut Square

^ Fi Wobbling Lips + Te Taut Square Cheeks & Fi Snarling Smile

I believe she’s another agreeable/seelie TeSi.

0:35

^ Fi Asymmetrical Mouth + Te Sassy Emphasis + Te Sassy Head Shakes (+ Je Pointed Emphasis)

2:03

^ Te Plateau Velocity + Te Sassy Emphasis

I was debating FeSi at first because she does a lot of courteous gestures, she’s poised and “nice”, and very “proper.” But It’s not impossible for Te-lead women to behave this way too, and we have enough samples of that shade by now.  She gives me some Tina Fey vibes in terms of her playfulness, but her seelie energy is actually closer to Gwynne Shotwell, I think.

(Also, a bit random but: “she has placed three times in annual rankings of the highest-paid actresses in the world” – Te business-savviness? o_o Dayum, Te-leads tend to know how to negotiate their salaries and pay well.)

Margin of Error:

• Most likely: TeSi Seelie
    • Less likely: FeSi Adaptive
    Auburn
    Keymaster

Serj Tankian

Spoiler:

The most tricky part about this guy is telling if he’s Alpha or Beta. But I’m mostly sure he is Alpha:

^ He does many Ne Quirky Perk-Ups, facial parodies, etc. He has Naive Eyes, a Relaxed Eye Area, etc.

And energetically:

Pe

0:34

^ P Eye-Centric + Pe Perk Ups + Ne Naive Eyes + Ne Balloon Energy

0:30

^ Pe Bubbling Momentum + Pe Perk Up

Later in life he seems to have developed more Fe in vultology as well as focus, making him appear FeSi. He’s now doing political activist work. But I would leave FeSi open as a possibility nonetheless.

Margin of Error:

• Most likely: NeTi l-l-
    • Less likely: FeSi l-l-, SeTi l-l-
    • Unlikely: Anything Else

Jack White

Spoiler:

The most apparent thing about Jack White is his Se. We can see Se and Pe vultology in many places, such as at:

2:08

^ Pe Body Swaying + Se Eye-Head Parallel Motions + Se Bodily Awareness

6:28

^ Pe Casual Hands + P Eye-Centricity

These GIFs and others show his fluidity of body, the dominance of his gaze, and his casual hands + pendulum swaying. Se-lead seems clear from here. But there are also times when he shows stronger Ji usage:

7:43

^ Ji Momentum Halting

3:32

^ Ji+Je

I think he’s Se ll– in development.

As for his J axis, I am not wholly decided on it but I think he may be SeTi ll–. I vaguely remember my first impression of him, years ago, was SeFi. But I think this was over-biased towards a pinched nose area anatomy — which is a signal that’s being phased out due to so many false positives for Fi. In any case, SeFi is still within the margin of error:

Margin of Error:

• Most likely: SeTi ll–
    • Less Likely: SeFi ll–
    • Unlikely: Other dev level of Se-lead.
    Nyx
    Participant
    • Development: ll--
    • Attitude: Directive

Interesting about Joaquin Phoenix’s scar. I have a similar scar on my upper lip under my nose, which is from my bike crash. My lip was completely split open and my upper mouth and teeth were literally smashed in, requiring corrective oral surgery, and several stiches on my lip. So I have some nerve damage. This most likely the reason I have wobbly/asymmetrical lips sometimes.

Auburn
    Keymaster

Anne L MacDonald

Spoiler:

@nadia
    I’m not entirely sure if this is the celeb you had in mind, since there are several under this name. But even if this isn’t her, she seems interesting enough to type! 😀

^ Taut Square Cheeks (+ Possibly Ni/Se Tension)

Looking at this video, MacDonald is a solid Te-lead example:

Abundant Snippy Head Shakes, Sassy Emphasis, Plateau Velocity, Taut Square Cheeks, etc.

But what’s really interesting to me is her cognitive focus. Like so many Te-lead women, she is quick to recognize the dissonance between the agency she knows women can have, and what the rest of the world seems to see. She fits into the Te-lead feminist category, I think, and wrote books such as:

Heh! These books are so Te it hurts. The first one “How Women Inventors Changed America” shows the mechanically-minded focus of Te, in tandem with Je agency.

For the second book “No Idle Hands” she gives a history of women’s knitting, elevating its value and role in American life. From Amazon:

Here is the Colonial woman for whom idleness was a sin, and her Victorian counterpart, who enjoyed the pleasure of knitting while visiting with friends; the war wife eager to provide her man with warmth and comfort, and the modern woman busy creating fashionable handknits for herself and her family.

It appears to me that she aspired to write about how women had power and agency, and that their deeds — even things like knitting — were essential to the functionality of society. And once again here we see the mechanical focus on causality, for the benefit of all.

Margin of Error:

• Most likely: TeNi
    • Less likely: TeSi

Patricia Arquette

Spoiler:

The clearest thing to me about Patricia is J-lead with Ni/Se. A bit more confidently, I think JiSe l–l.

1:22

^ Ji Meticulous Hands + Ji Delicate Pinching

3:13

^ Ji Exerted Push + Ji Eyes Disengage Down + Fi Snarling (?)

I feel relatively confident about JiSe with development in Je, but right off the bat I can’t tell if she’s Fi/Te or Ti/Fe. She seems to have some signal mixing, with a warm swelling gesturing pattern, but mouth asymmetries.

It could be that, as we’ve seen with Fi l–l types already, the integration of Je causes it to appear like warm swelling due to Ji’s exerted push and more “rounded-out” impacts. But this is not a fully satisfactory rationalization. So for now I’ll just leave it open as JiSe l–l, and add her to the Signal Mixed samples.

Margin of Error:

• Most likely: FiSe l–l, TiSe l–l
    • Less likely: JeNi l–l
    • This reply was modified 2 months, 4 weeks ago by Auburn.
    Auburn
    Keymaster

Min Yoongi

Spoiler:

This guy is so Se-lead:

0:05

^ P Eye-Centric + P Fluid Body + Se Eye-Head Parallel Motion + Pe Body Swaying + Pe Bubbling Momentum

0:39

^ Se Taut Eye Area + Se Raised Outer Edges + Se Bodily Awareness

The only question here is whether he’s SeTi or SeFi.

It’s a bit hard to tell but I do think we see mouth asymmetries and in his case even his gestures/movements carry Te’s dismissiveness and snippiness. I think he may also be standard development. He’s very chill and doesn’t seem to modulate Je or any other functions very heavily, across a few interviews I saw.

Margin of Error:

• Most likely: SeFi l—
    • Less likely: SeTi l—

J Hope

Spoiler:

I think J Hope is an example of how Ne eyes look on a very Asian facial anatomy.

Here’s a collage:

^ Notice the squishiness below his eyes, and how easily his smile enters the eye area without any tension pushing back against it. And notice how, despite the monolid, his eyes themselves are “bright” from having a taut pretarsal (eyelid) area.

But on top of that we also see Ne eye-movements, such as:

0:15

^ Ne’s Wandering Eyes + Ne Balloon Effect

As for his J axis:

I haven’t had the closest look but I think he’s Fi/Te.

He’s also got a Delta vibe to me somehow. Maybe it’s the room in the background with all the figurines and nerdy trinkets! 😀

Margin of Error:

• Most likely: NeFi l—
    • Less likely: NeTi l—
    • This reply was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Auburn.
    Auburn
    Keymaster

Laura Pitko

Spoiler:

Kay! So @teatime I’m gonna include these two requests in the soft readings. 🙂

Here we have Laura Pitko, as she appears in her latest videos:

Gamma is immediately clear for this girl, and there’s clearly a lot of Te usage. She has a very mechanically-minded focus, and is a classic Te systems optimizer and Gamma meritocrat. My initial thought for her was TeNi from her latest videos (where her Te is very much on display) but that might not be right.

Her videos over the years are very edited, often times with cuts as short as a few seconds, and they don’t leave any room for pauses. All pauses seem to be taken out. Therefore it seems like what we’re looking at is a final, polished presentation that is biased towards Te. I couldn’t find any interviews she has, so we have to do some investigative work on some of her older videos and see if maybe she’s less polished with her editing skills. Q & A videos are great for this sort of thing, because it mimics a conversion format more.

I don’t have the timestamps for these (cuz I had to cut the video up) but here are some GIFs we see:

^ Ji Meticulous Hands & Ji Receding Energy (+ slight Pe Bubbling Momentum)

^ Je Gesticulations (look subordinate, not native-state) + Ji Meticulous Hands

^ Ji Meticulous Hands  (gangly, outstretched fingers)

Still, it’s pretty hard to find even moments like this, so although I suspect she’s some sort of Gamma reviser over-modulating, until she makes an interview video I can’t quite overpower the information leaning towards Te lead with enough confidence. She could be a TeNi with some moderate reviser development. But in either case, the Gamma meritocrat shade is solid here.

Margin of Error:

• Most likely: TeNi
    • Less Likely: FiSe ll-l, SeFi lll-

Jaron Lanier

Spoiler:

Ah, this guy. Yes. Pe + Je conscious definitely. We can see this here:

2:14

^ Pe Bubbling Momentum + Pe Body Swaying …with Je thrown in there at an angle

Here’s a Pe-lead with strong Je, but it still does not break the P-lead eye-centricity and the subordinate use of his Judgment:

9:42

^ Pe Casual Hands + Pe Bubbling Momentum + Je Gesticulations (with P Subordinate Judgment)

6:07

^ Pe Casual Hands + Pe Bubbling Momentum + Je Head Shakes / Gesticulations (with P Subordinate Judgment)

9:12

^ Notice the failed impact here

7:35

^ He also has some degree of Ji momentum halting and meticulousess, but I would say it’s somewhat below conscious.

I think this guy is SeFi l-l- as a baseline, but he does have fair use of both Fi and Ni, at different times. His eyes are very hypnotic and he had a lot of forward attention. However, his use of Se and Te is the most strong. I haven’t looked at enough videos to discern what his “full” development is, but SeFi l-l- is a minimum.

Margin of Error:

• Most likely: SeFi l-l-
    • Less likely: SeFi of other dev (l-ll, lll-, llll)
    • This reply was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Auburn.
    Auburn
    Keymaster

Woody Allen

Spoiler:

Woody Allen presents me with a good excuse to talk about the conjunction of the Ne/Si type with heavy fallen affect. 🙂

^ Here we see Ne/Si vultology, with a brightly open pretarsal area, “naive” and “dulled” eyes (doe-eyed). But atop of this we also encounter:

^ Here we see a fallen quality to his expression, especially in the top-left corner image. I have placed numbers on these images according to the upcoming 1-5 scale of Fallen Affect. As you can see the bottom-right image is only a 3. Maybe that was a good time in his life. But this one…

^ Is a 5/5 on Fallen Affect.

Anyhow, moving onto his actual type, I see TeSi:

^ Te/Fi Taut Square Cheeks (“H”), Snarling Smiles, Asymmetry, etc.

And dynamic signals:

6:38

^ Te Sassy Emphasis + Te Plateau Velocity + Te Snippy Head Shakes

7:21

^ Je Gesticulations + Te Snippy Head Nods (+ Te Plateau Velocity & Sassy Emphasis)

9:42

^ Te Snippy Head Nod/Push + Pi Eye-Drifting (+ Te Plateau Velocity & Sassy Emphasis)

He’s another example of a TeSi film-maker, it seems. And prolific, just like many of the other TeSi. In an interview he’s asked:

Interviewer: you know you might have done one film a year virtually since the mid-1960s, a fantastically productive record. What what keeps you going what makes woody run.

Allen: Well you know it’s not it’s not all that big deal when you think of it because that’s what I do, is make films. I mean it’s not that I’m torn between other activities and the kind of situation within which I function that is I have a long-term arrangement for making films. So it’s not that I have to get an idea and sell somebody the idea and go find an actor to play it and spend two years making deals with people and going to lunch and doing nonsense. As soon as I’m finished with the script we’re in production the next day we were off and in pre-production anyhow the next day. And so it’s not it’s not that big thing I have a number of ideas for films, many more than I could make really in my lifetime I have a drawer full.

^ Here we see his Je productivity / procedural orientation. As soon as one finishes, or even before, he’s already on the next one. And his workflow is so natural to him that he doesn’t think twice about breaks. It’s what he does, and it’s not a big deal for him. This speaks to Te’s mechanistic understanding.

And the second aspect here is the proliferation of ideas, which for Allen specifically is related to M (Ne/Si). And this touches upon another aspect of him: his parodies and caricatures. Very much like TeSi Stephen Colbert, he uses himself as a caricature when doing Comedy. “Woody Allen” is a caricature, in a way, that he has built. He’s a very fascinating figure – I’ve never looked into him before.

What it looks like to me is that Woody Allen is TeSi but with a non-standard development. In this interview the Te appears rather clearly but he’s also got signals of Pi. And in other interviews he has signals of Ji. And he’s not without some Ne as well. He’s a complex person and I’d need to spend a lot more time analyzing him to see his development level, but he’s definitely TeSi Unseelie + Fallen Affect.

Auburn
    Keymaster

Larry David

Spoiler:

Solid Te/Fi:

Solid Ne/Si:

^ Delta

Energetically: Te + Ne

3:17

^ Te Plateau Velocity + Te Snippy Head Shakes

1:23

^ Te Plateau Velocity + Te Sassy Emphasis + Pe Casual Hands (+ Pe Bubbling Momentum)

^ Te Snippy Head Shakes + Te Snippy Shoulder Shrugs

We’ve got this shade pretty well documented by now.

He’s another goofy, Ne-heavy TeSi comedian on television, along there with:  Tim Allen, Stephen Colbert, Bill Maher, Craig Kilborn, etc.

Margin of Error:

• Most likely: TeSi l-l- Seelie
    • Less likely: NeFi l-l- Seelie
    • This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by Auburn.
    Auburn
    Keymaster

Zaki Manian

Spoiler:

Zaki came up in Discord before, and my answer back then was either a double-extroverted NiTe, or a conductor developed SeFi l-ll. That still seems to be the case. However, after reviewing SeFi l-ll Jaron Lanier above, I am more inclined to say he’s a conductor developed SeFi. My initial inclination towards Ni-lead came from seeing how fixed forward his eyes can be, combined with hypnotic eyelids, such as at:

0:30

^ Pi Fixed Forward Gaze + Ni Hypnotic Eyes + Pe Bubbling Momentum

From this video above I might have estimated NiTe with conscious Pe. And that may still be right, but we gotta look as broadly as possible, to get a full sense of his expressive range. And what I see in other videos are GIFs such as:

7:00

14:48

^ What we see above is a prototypical Pe+Je combination of gestures. There is P-lead subordination of judgment, in the way the expressions are much more left-right, rather than forward-back, and the hands are completely fluid and circular. But in addition, there’s a native state bubbling momentum and excitation. This level of momentum and energy is outside the range of NiTe. And this is not just for a few seconds, but across a 1+ hour video. He looks very much like Jaron Lanier here.

This lets me know we might be seeing a new shade of SeFi. We haven’t seen this very much before but I believe that combined with SeFi l-ll Jaron Lanier , SeFi l-ll Zaki Manian gives us a sense of what this type is like. Both happen to be in a similar workspace – one working with avoiding the tyrannical effects of manipulation by corporeations, and the other is focused on decentralized digital cryptocurrencies.

I don’t yet know what else may be discovered as we find more people of this shade, but it’s exciting to see!

Margin of Error:

• Most likely: SeFi l-ll
    • Less likely: NiTe ll-l
    Auburn
    Keymaster

Grigore Rosu

Spoiler:

^ Ne/Si most likely

Grigore appears to be an Alpha Conductor to me. We see some of his Fe in GIFs like:

544 sec

^ Fe Warm Swelling + Je Projecting Hands

1047 sec

^ Fe Warm Swelling + Fe Coordinated Emphasis

And more specifically, I believe his Fe-lead vultology can be seen in image such as:

318 sec

^ Fe Warm Swelling + Fe Coordinated Emphasis + Je Gesticulations

I think he’s got a lot of P fluidity there, beneath the Je-lead vultology. I may be wrong about the function development, but I suspect he’s FeSi l-l- or FeSi lll-. I’d have to take a closer look to figure it out.

Margin of Error:

• Most likely: FeSi lll-
    • Less likely: FeSi of other development, SiFe ll-l
    • Unlikely: NeTi

As for his psychology, I haven’t really gotten into it very much but at a glance he seems to match the Je-lead (and Fe-lead) “professor” shade. He’s a teacher/lecturer at the University of Illinois.

Auburn
    Keymaster

Vi Hart

Spoiler:

Oh hey! What a fun person. xD Here’s a video from her channel:

^ Even without seeing what she looks like, the Ne tangents, caricatures and bifurcations… and Te’s mechanistic thought are clear.

But, vultologically:

^ I found these from one of her Vimeo videos where she has a closeup of her face. She looks Delta to me. Her eyes look a bit sharp-y but this looks like youthfulness, rather than Se. The eyes are naive and have that cartoony, doe-y expression.

As for her energetics:

4:59

^ P Fluid Body + Pe Body Swaying (+ P Casual Hands)

6:19

^ Ne Parodies

She looks like a pretty straightforward NeFi physics/math/science geek shade. 😀

I think her development is either NeFi l— or NeFi ll–. I don’t know. There’s very little data to go off of. But Delta Reviser seems clear.

Margin of Error:

• Most likely: NeFi l— > NeFi ll–
    • Less likely: FiNe ll–
    Auburn
    Keymaster

Mike Rugnetta

Spoiler:

Ted Talk speaker and host of a PBS studios youtube channel. The first thing that is apparent about him is his Je energy. But more specifically, his Fe. I think we can see it in GIFs such as:

3:14

^ Je Projecting Hands + Fe Warm Swelling (+ Fe Coordinated Emphasis)

3:46

^ Je Gesticulations + Fe Warm Swelling (+ Fe Coordinated Emphasis) ..with a bit of Ji thrown in there.

From these videos Fe-lead seems most likely to me. His P axis is a lot less obvious, unless you properly remove his default facial anatomy. I see him as having Si/Ne vultology, atop of some asian-esque facial anatomy:

This would give us FeSi.

He seems to be to belong to the same shade of FeSi as Simon Sinek who, for those who have listened to his talks, also talks about “networks” a lot, and our dependency on them. There’s this interesting trend among Fe-leads to focus on interdependent systems, often when it comes to people-focused interdependent systems. In any case, the subject matter is not exclusive to Fe-leads, and Te’s also talk about networks, but it’s curious to me how it comes out in him as well.

Also, I thought I’d look for an actual interview he does with someone else, to be sure to get a view of his vultology in an unscripted setting. And sure enough, it matches his overall vultology quite well. What we see is a Je-lead vultology, specifically Fe-lead. We can see this in GIFs such as:

1:42

^ Je Gesticulations + Fe Warm Swelling

2:46

^ Je Pointed Emphasis (with some Fe Directive Pushing inserted in there)

0:48

edit: My only reservation with FeSi is that he sometimes has a wobbling of the lips:

Ugh. I’m going to have to backpedal and just say JeSi for this guy. He’s another signal mixer.  I’ve gotta solve the theoretical framing around this signal mixing phenomenon. There’s some stuff in the works there, but still testing it out. Regardless, JeSi seems correct to me.

Margin of Error:

• Most likely: FeSi
    • Less likely: TeSi
    • Unlikely: NeJi l-l-
    Ninth
    Participant
    • Type: TiSe
    • Attitude: Directive
    Spoiler:
    (M. Rugnetta)

^ Te Projecting Hands + Fe Warm Swelling (+ Fe Coordinated Emphasis)

Typo? (Te projecting hands)

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by Ninth.
    • This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by Ninth.
    Auburn
    Keymaster

hehe! Fixed. Thanks.

Auburn
    Keymaster

Yoko Ono

Spoiler:

John Lennon’s wife Yoko is older now, so I am analyzing photos and videos of her when she was younger first.

^ A collage of still photos suggest Se/Ni. And this appears to follow through with her dynamic signals:

1:07

^ Se Eye-Head Parallel Motion

And we see Te/Fi tension in:

So at first glance she appears Gamma to me. As for her energetics….

Ji

2:24

^ Ji Momentum Halting + Ji Meticulous Hands (+ J Rigid Posture)

This GIF above is very funny to me. 🙂 She’s very delicately got her hand up, suspended there, dainty with a limp wrist, as she remains rigidly frozen in place. It’s funny cuz I’ve seen Ji-leads do this a lot, and even myself.

We also see moments such as:

3:22

^ Fi Unbridled Radiation

This suggests to me she’s got heavy, if not lead, Ji. But we also see this in older age.

^ Ji Rigid, Poised Posture (+ some Ji Exerted Push to the hands)

0:47

^ Ji Momentum Halting + Ji Exerted Push

1:05

^ Ji Receding Energy (arms shrivel toward the torso) + Je Head Push

It seems to me that she may have been FiSe l— at a young age, and is now crossing into FiSe l–l territory.

Psychologically, she fits into the same shade as FiSe Bjork and FiSe Marina Ambrovic, with very Gamma flavored idiosyncratic, piercing, candid art.

^ I found this quite interesting. She also screamed into the microphone… for a long while here, in very raw, primal howls and screeches.

Margin of Error:

• Most likely: FiSe l— or l–l Seelie
    • Less likely: FiSe of other development
    • Unlikely: SeFi
    • This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by Auburn.
    Animal
    Participant
    • Type: SeFi
    • Development: lll-
    • Attitude: Unseelie

Yoko Ono as FiSe makes so much intuitive sense. I have a feeling Ji lead will be common for enneagram 1s.

Auburn
    Keymaster

Patti Smith

Spoiler:

Oh dear, there’s another tough one now~!

I’ll start with the simple stuff:

Te/Fi is solid:

She has a very clear snarling smile, tension rising upwards, and even giddy giggling and bashful radiation in many interviews.

For the P axis, Se/Ni appears most likely to me:

^ Based on how she looked when younger, such as here, as well as her dynamic movements such as at:

2:26

^ Se Eye-Head Parallel Motion

This makes her a Gamma type, most likely. Holistically this looks super Gamma to me:

As for her energetics…

1:03

^ P Fluid Posture + Pe Casual Hands + Se Gravity

5:14

^ P Fluid Posture + Pe Casual Hands + Se Gravity

I see a lot of fluid energy, very inertial movements and casualness that would suggest P-lead. She initially comes across very much like Trent Reznor and maybe Tom Waits. She might have the weight of a conscious Ni process there. So we’re looking at SeFi l–l so far. But this isn’t the end of it. We also see these signals:

1:01

^ Ji Exerted Push + Ji Momentum Halting

7:04

^ Je Projecting Hands + Ji Meticulous Hands

These two GIFs above are curious, especially the first once since she goes into a very J moment while her body is still very fluid. Quite interesting to see. The second GIF looks more prototypically J-heavy. In other words, she’s J-heavy and P-heavy, showing all four energetics. We can see the J energetics more when she’s older too, such as at:

3:53

^ Ji Eyes Disengage Down + Ji Meticulous Hands

4:37

^ Ji Meticulous Hands + Je Projecting Hands

The only conclusion I can come to from this is that she’s Gamma + four-function conscious. My guess would be in either SeFi llll or FiSe llll. At a glance I can’t say more than this though.

Oh, but one more thing:

^ On a scale of 1-5, she has a very solid 4+ fallen affect. And this also seems to be consistent with the pattern that’s been growing across the database of fallen affect clustering around those with the lower 2 functions developed (even though it’s not an absolute rule). I don’t know much about her but she definitely seems to be a complex character. She seems to be a mixture of paradoxes, from what I can tell. Male-ish, female-ish, childish, serious. Wow.

Margin of Error:

• Most likely: SeFi llll (or possibly lll-, I have to look closer at her Ni)
    • Less likely: FiSe llll
    • Unlikely: NiTe llll, TeNi llll
    Auburn
    Keymaster

Bernard Sumner

Spoiler:

^ Pe-lead seems clear. But I’m not so sure about this guy’s P axis.

He looks different in older age than how he did when he was younger.

From other interviews like this one, he almost looks like an SeTi to me.

But then again, when he’s older he looks quite different to me. What if he was high when he was young… o_o We haven’t really tried to control for substance use in CT, and it might come back and bite us. This is what he looks like older:

^ Ne/Si ? ? ?

Edit: Nope, nevermind. I just saw this:

He still looks Se/Ni at “core”, despite some static appearances.

One of the dead giveaways is  his dynamic expressions, which still have Se gravity, Se eye-head parallel motions, etc.

Margin of Error:

• Most likely: SeTi
    • Less likely: SeFi, NeTi
    Auburn
    Keymaster

Paul Simon

Spoiler:

Ne/Si:

Fi/Te:

Ji-lead:

^ The Ji in this video is super clear. I’d get GIFs if I could but even imgflip is not letting me, probably due to video permissions.

I don’t know what his full development is, and he may have degrees of P development, but I would be surprised if he was anything other than FiNe.

Margin of Error:

• Most likely: FiNe l-l- (or other development)
    • Less likely: SiTe l-l-
    Auburn
    Keymaster

Anthony Green

Spoiler:

Te/Fi

Se/Ni:

Te:

2:54

^ Te Snippy Head Shake + Head Nod

1:04

^ Te Snippy Head Nods + Te Plateau Velocity

He looks like a TeNi l-l- double extrovert. He reminds me a lot of TeNi l-l- Charlie Sheen and Geoff Keighley. Also a little of our member Chunt. And in very Gamma fashion, he’s very candid about his experiences — and is overall blunt towards people.

In the interview above he talks a bit about his struggles with his wife, and having put some rather mean things into the lyrics of his songs about her. He might be yet another example of an abrasive TeNi. Not that all TeNi’s are abrasive, but there is a shade there.

But overall he seems to wanna do music, and has a Pe orientation in life. There’s some chance he’s SeFi l-l- but I checked several videos and I find it unlikely. He doesn’t have the flailing, left-to-right (P-lead) movements of PeJe’s, but instead has some more rounded forward-back (J-lead) movements.

Margin of Error:

• Most likely: TeNi l-l-
    • Less likely: SeFi l-l-
    Auburn
    Keymaster

Dita Von Tesse

Spoiler:

Oh it looks like we have another Gamma sensualist:

And FiSe, of the same shade as FiSe Marylin Monroe. We can see the Ji in GIFs such as:

2:03

^ J Rigid Posture + Ji Receding Energy (Ji Poised, Princess energy)

2:31

^ J Rigid Posture + Ji Exerted Push

However, she also does have prominent Pe energy, as we can see in GIFs such as:

0:16

^ Pe Body Swaying + Pe Casual Hands… then returning back to the Ji ‘core’, as native-state.

This means she’s almost certainly FiSe ll–.

Margin of Error:

• Most likely: FiSe ll–
    • Less likely: FiSe of other development
    • Unlikely: SeFi
    Auburn
    Keymaster

Chelsea Islan

Spoiler:

Chelsea looks to me like a solid Fe-lead type. We can see this in GIFs such as:

0:32

^ Fe Warm Swelling + Fe Coordinated Emphasis (+ Je Projecting Hands)

1:11

^ Fe Coordinated Emphasis (+ Je Projecting Hands + Je Head Push)

Her Je energy is very regular and consistent. And after recent adjustments to the baseline, her mouth shape is really quite normal for female facial anatomy, and is symmetrical rather than wobbly.

As for her P axis, I believe she’s probably Ne/Si:

0:44

^ Here we can see some brushstrokes eye togglings, as well as a relaxed eye area. Her upper eyelid is also raised, giving her eyes a ‘bright’ naive appearance — even though she’s young and has some natural tautness. But this point is more questionable than Fe-lead.

Here she speaks her native language:

And here she speaks English:

What she says is very comparable to other Je leads — activism, to “promote social issues, social causes, raise awareness.”  She’s similar to FeSi Emma Watson in that sense. Chelsea wants to “inspire the youth generation”, which again speaks to this Fe Shepherding proclivity.

Margin of Error:

• Most likely: FeSi l—
    • Less likely: FeSi of other development, FeNi
    Auburn
    Keymaster

Ernest Prakasa

Spoiler:

Ernest is another Fe-lead. He’s also got some advocacy/activism, but first the signals. We can see his Fe in GIFs such as:

0:11

^ Fe Warm Swelling + Fe Shepherding / Je Projecting Hands

Here he’s applying shepherding, where he controls the audience’s attention and directs it as necessary.

0:17

^ Fe Warm Swelling + Ti/Fe Stop-Start Articulation  + Je Projecting Hands

And here we see warm swelling again, as well as its oscillation with Ti’s delicate pinching and Ji finesse.

5:34

^ Fe Warm Swelling + Je Projecting Hands

I think he’s also FeSi, but may be FeSi l-l-. In certain interviews he shows more Pe than on others, although Je is clearly the lead process.  He’s got a comedian career, in line with the trend of FeSi l-l- like Eddie Murphy, Terry Crews,  Dwayne Johnson, etc. And he’s is an advocate for men helping women raise children and support the women through breastfeeding phase. This also speaks to the pattern we see with Fe-leads being rather “paternal/maternal”, sometimes as  life coaches but other times by literally focusing on the importance of fatherhood/motherhood. This isn’t a very big trend, since all types are parents, but Fe-leads tend to be more represented in topics of “how to parent.” Very curious guy.

Margin of Error:

• Most likely: FeSi l-l-
    • Less likely: FeSi of other development
    • Unlikely: Other heavy Fe user
Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.

SHARE: FACEBOOK, SUPPORT: PATREON