Soft Readings: V

Index Forums Vultology & Learning Center Soft Readings: V

• Auburn
    Keymaster
    • Type: TiNe
    • Development: l--l
    • Attitude: Adaptive

Hello!

I’m beginning the next batch of readings from patreon – sorry for the delay guys. Been so busy with all the other CT additions and updates, but I’m also excited to take a look at these samples. If you haven’t yet submitted your options, there’s still time to do so! 🙂 Here goes.

George Gurdjieff

Spoiler:

Margin of Error:
    Most likely: Alpha Conductor (FeSi ll– / SiFe ll–)
    Less likely: Other Alpha
    Unlikely: Other Ne/Si user

I’ve been avoiding addressing this sample because he lacks reliable footage, but @animal I think I owe you at least an estimate by now! :p So here’s my attempt.

^ What we see from the above still photos (and many others) is that Gurdjieff’s ocular tension matches squarely with that of Ne/Si. He has a “bright” sparkle to the eyes from the elevated pretarsal region, juxtaposed by a lowered preseptal region, creating the confused Si look in some images, and the naive Ne look in others. He’s strangely reminiscent to me of some FeSi’s like Alan Watts. His face tension has no “H” (Te/Fi) pattern to it, or squareness of cheeks or asymmetry, but instead has a very clear zygomatic/Fe focus. This is accompanied by Ti’s absent tension.

7:05

^ Je Pointed Emphasis + Je Head Push (+ Pi Inertia)

7:12

^ Je Projecting Hands (+ mild Je Head Shake)

And in the little footage we do have of him showing his energetics, what I see is a clear conductor energy. His body is honed, forward, with deliberation and lack of randomness. His composure has king and senex energy, rather than puer or prince.

This leads me to estimate FeSi or SiFe for his type. And although this may at first glance appear to contradict his universal status as a shaman– a lifepath more typically seen in high Ni conductors — his manner of going about it seems to be coherent with his vultology.

From wikipedia we read:

“In early adulthood, according to his own account, Gurdjieff’s curiosity led him to travel to Central Asia, Egypt, Iran, India, Tibet and Rome before he returned to Russia for a few years in 1912. He was never forthcoming about the source of his teachings. The only account of his wanderings appears in his book Meetings with Remarkable Men. Most commentators[17] leave his background unexplained, and it is not generally considered to be a reliable or straightforward autobiography.[18][19] Each chapter is named after an individual “remarkable man”; many are putatively members of a society of “seekers of truth”. “

I don’t know much about him, but to me Gurdjieff’s approach appears to have the elements of Ne/Si modularity, and the allocentricity of the axes as well. There is a buffet-style gathering/exploring of wisdoms, FeSi Alain De Botton style. A little here, a little there. His book “Meetings with Remarkable Men” sounds like a series of anecdotal accounts (Si), which themselves follow through an Ne wanderlust journey across the globe.

Overall this style of inspiration seems at right angles to the conductor Ni user, who more commonly appears to “find” his wisdom by some channeling-within into some already present source of immanence — not through the creative collage-ing of external sources (Ne).

However, I must digress. Many arts could have come from the minds of many different types. And I can only say that he appears as FeSi or SiFe to me from the available information. And we have several examples of charismatic FeSi gurus in the database which I think are of his kin. His focus on teaching, mentorship and “The Way”/”The Work” also echo, to me, of strong Fe approaches.

• This topic was modified 10 months ago by Auburn.
    fayest42
    Participant
    • Type: FiNe
    • Development: ll--
    • Attitude: Unseelie

Where is the right place to submit a typing request? I made a comment on a patreon post, but I’m not sure if that was the right place.

Auburn
    Keymaster

Right! The old post is buried. I’ve made a new celebrity request post at:

https://www.patreon.com/posts/ct-rapid-growth-36948048

edit: but for those who added it to the old post, I see them there too and will go through both.

• This reply was modified 10 months ago by Auburn.
    Auburn
    Keymaster

Bo Burnham

Spoiler:

Margin of Error:
    Most likely: SeFi l-l-
    Less likely: NeFi l-l-
    Unlikely: TeNi, TeSi

Oh man Animal, you pick difficult samples. Prolly cuz those are the ones in need of clarity! xD Well, beginning with the easy stuff, Bo Burnham is clearly a double extroverted Te user, I think PeFi l-l-. I’m guessing the confusion around his type would center around the eyes. So we have a few photos I wanna go through…

^ Here we see him making dynamic signals, and showing intense scowls, zone-outs and lowered upper eyelids. From a holistic perspective he seems very Se/Ni to me. But there are moments where his default anatomy gets confusing:

^ Once more we run into a contextual situation where we see what appears to be both a lowered upper eyelid *and* a lowered preseptal area. But the key point here to look for is that the eyes lack the ‘brightness’ of Ne, which would mean (technically) a more elevated upper eyelid. His eyes never carry the Ne quality, and so the whole oscillation pair of Ne/Si is not present. Not does he really have Si’s scowl pattern, but lets say we give the benefit of doubt.

Inversely, the whole Se/Ni oscillation pair is displayed rather frequently, as seen in the top images. And more such as these:

Therefore if one pair shows itself entirely, and the other pair only appears  to show one side of itself (and only in niche contexts), then we know which one it is.

But even if we wish to say it’s too close of a call (good practice ), here we’re only looking at the #1 and #2 signals of the P functions here. The other 8 signals of each function (including eye toggling patterns, body mannerisms, thought-trails (tunneling vs divergent)) further supports Se over Ne to me. So we mustn’t get too stuck on static signals– although I do recognize the “slanting” anatomical feature (previously “Si”) needs to be omitted from the vultology ASAP, since Se/Ni users often have it too. And there’s work on underway to that effect. 🙂

As for his energetics:

0:14

^ Pe Body Swaying / Pe Bubbling Momentum / Te Sassy Emphasis …leading into an Ni Intense Scowl

1:01

^ P Casual Hands + P Subordinate Judgment (look at how the ‘hit’ of the hand lacks structure and instead kinda gives up at the end, moving the body into fluidity and bubbling)

Pe + Je

What we see is a Pe over Je vultology, with the dominant energy being fluidity, and a chaotic execution of Je as it’s stacked atop of Pe’s flailing expressions. The opposite is true with Je over Pe, where the body begins by beings structured and impactful, but then ‘loosens up’ a little, while retaining order to the body.

I feel like I could go way more in depth on this guy, but I’ll have to cut it short here! He reminds me of Milo Yiannopoulos!

Auburn
    Keymaster

Joni Mitchell

Spoiler:

Margin of Error:
    Most likely: FiSe
    Less likely: TeNi
    Unlikely: Anything Else

Young Joni here below: as Se/Ni

^ Se/Ni

And Ji-lead:

Very clear.

1:20

^ Ji Momentum Halting + Ji Eyes Disengaging Down + Ji Meticulous Hands + Ji Receding Energy

2:07

^ Je Exerted Push + Ji Eyes Disengage Down

She seems solidly FiSe Seelie, at a young age. However, when she gets older she changes quite a lot. I haven’t seen very many transformations to this degree in vultology. Still Gamma J-lead. But she appears more TeNi Unseelie as an old woman. But I haven’t looked very closely. I think she could be FiSe l–l Unseelie as an old woman, which is quite a move away from FiSe l— Seelie. If I recall correctly, FiSe Audrey Hepburn appears to have had a similar transformation with age.

That’s all I can say about her for now, but I hope this is informative!

Auburn
    Keymaster

Denis Bonnay

Spoiler:

Margin of Error:
    Most likely: FiNe
    Less likely: Other Delta

Heeh! Another FiNe mathematician/physicist.

Ne/Si:

(in his interview videos he’s looking down a lot, which covers his eyelids, but we examine the upper eyelid’s tension at eye-level contact. at eye level his eyes are clearly Ne naive, sparkling, and gently embedded.)

^ Delta

1:37

^ Ji Eyes Disengage Down + Ji Exerted Push

0:55

^ Ji Eyes Disengage Down .. + Fi Asymmetrical Mouth + Fi Excessive Contempt

Ji-lead

Fits squarely into the same shade of FiNe (and NeFi) mathematicians/physicists that is existent, including FiNe Randall Munroe, etc.

I don’t know his development level, but he does have fair levels of Te usage, including sassiness and head shakes.

fayest42
    Participant

Denis Bonnay is actually a philosopher, not a mathematician, but he’s a philosopher of logic, which has a lot of connections to mathematics. It’s also exactly the area I am most interested in, which makes it pretty cool that he’s the same type as me, especially given that I didn’t have much time to spend choosing people to request last night, so I basically just picked the first person I found on youtube talking about the philosophy of mathematics.

Auburn
    Keymaster

Jeff Bezos

Spoiler:

Margin of Error:
    Most likely: SiTe ll-l
    Less likely: TeSi lll-, NeFi

Jeff Bezos is quite clearly a prototypical high Te+Si type, fitting into the entrepreneurial shade we have already well established. My initial thought of his type was TeSi, but upon closer inspection I think he is natively P-lead, both vultologically and psychologically. He is modulating extroversion fairly well but his Pi-lead vultology can be seen in interviews like this:

^ Notice how his head is leaning outward like that, with his eyes leading the body (Eye-Centric) while his torso carries an inertia to it and is slouched in that “potato sack” Pi manner. He lacks the definitiveness of body and exactness of a J-lead type. His eyes retain a very persistent fixed gaze, and his eyes themselves have a very glaring and strong dulled look. It’s the very same dulled look we see in SiTe ll-l Mark Zuckerberg:

Psychologically, I find this video gets into his head better:

^ Tons of Fi Giddy Giggles, Asymmetrical Mouth, “H” pattern tension, “awkwardness.” 100% Delta.

He talks about being a big nerd, but also talks about his Pi temperance, long-term-view, anticipation, etc. In other interviews of him I’ve heard him talk about his routines. Not only does he have an atomically accurate clock, but he himself operates like clockwork every day– from morning to sunrise. He’s got that rhythmic “slow-and-steady-wins-the-race” philosophy that we see whenever Si’s narrativism is joined at the hip to Je’s pragmatism.

Auburn
    Keymaster

Park Jisung

Spoiler:

Margin of Error:
    Most Likely: SeFi l— Seelie
    Less likely: NeFi l— Seelie
    Unlikely: FiSe?

K-Pop celebrities seem to be strangely avoidant of interviews, and I also probably don’t know how to search videos properly due to the language barrier. But if anyone has an interview of him, let me know. 🙂

^ What I can make out from still photos is that he shows vertical mouth tension when smiling, complete with the taut square effect and pinching around the nose. His eyes would seem Se, however I don’t know how much this may be affected by Korean facial anatomy.

0:20

^ Pe Body Swaying + Pe Bubbling Momentum …+ Fi Snarling Smile

Energetically, we see a very clear Pe-lead energy, at least from the little footage I got. Very fluid, excitable, with a pendulum-like motion pattern and a head that swivels like a ball bearing on the neck.

This would put the estimate at SeFi l— Seelie Male (woa! that’s kinda rare), with NeFi being a possibility in the case that ethnicity is obstructing ocular tension signals. He’s quite an effeminate male.

Auburn
    Keymaster

Kim Seokjin

Spoiler:

Margin of Error:
    Most likely: SeFi l-l- Unseelie
    Less likely: SeTi l-l- Directive
    Unlikely: Other Se/Ni

^ Se/Ni likely and Fi/Te likely as well, although less obvious. Gamma or Beta.

Compared to the seelie and agreeable Park Jisung, we see in Kim Seokjin quite a different presentation.

0:00

^ Symbolic Signal: Unreliable Gesture ….but, it shows Je Gesticulation tangentially.

However, we also see:

0:17

^ Pe Body Swaying + Je Gesticulation ( Je Pointed Emphasis)

The intensity in his scowls is distinct, and has the complexity of muscle clashing of Se/Ni, even when accounting for anatomical baselines. What we see in him is a lot of extroverted energy, mostly Pe but also spikes of rowdy Je embedded within Pe. I think he’s double extroverted. But Pe seems to be lead, as can be seen in an abundance of fluid moments such as:

1:37

^ P Eye-Centric + P Ongoing Motions + Pe Body Swaying

1:43

^ P Eye-Centric + P Ongoing Motions + Pe Body Swaying (…verging on a Je Head Push?)

He has long moments of eye-centricity, fluidity and Pe momentum that are clearly native-state. And he cranks up the Je for effect, but it’s also part of the amplitude of his own energy. Hence double-extroverted. And apparently, he can crank it up pretty high! o_o

3:01

^ Awesome.

Definitely Se+Je, Directive/Unseelie. SeFi l-l- is more likely than SeTi l-l- just from what I managed to look at.

• This reply was modified 9 months, 4 weeks ago by Auburn.
    Celeste
    Participant
    • Type: NeFi
    • Development: lll-

Oh wow,

now two BTS members have been typed already, hope we can analyze them all 🙂

Auburn
    Keymaster

Kim Chungha

Spoiler:

Margin of Error:
    Most likely: TiSe ll– Adaptive
    Less Likely: FiSe ll– Seelie
    Unlikely: Other high Se

Nice, she speaks English! 😀

Strangely, I actually feel quite certain about her type — perhaps because I’ve seen this pattern in TiSe females before. Same sort of thing in Taylor Swift, Scarlett Johanson, and even some echoes of Jelle. More broadly she fits the JiSe soloist artist shade, including Michael Jackson, Janet Jackson, Bjork, etc.

We can see her Ji-lead vultology in many GIFs such as:

5:37

^ J Rigid Body (Ji Momentum Halt) + Ji Eyes Disengage Down

0:21

^ Ji Rigid Body + Fe Adaptive Emulation

In still images she first looked as though she has Fi tension but as I watched her videos I noticed that her expression is quite coordinated, her mouth does not wobble, and there is no randomness or asymmetry present that I could find. Not only that but she has the stop-start articulation style. We can see traces of that in GIFs such as:

3:11

^ Ji Eyes Disengage Down (Ti Neutralizing starts..) ..leading into Fe animation

3:21

^ Ti Stop-Start Articulation + Fe Adaptive Emulation

Very adaptive Fe in energy — lots of emulation. I don’t know for sure but my thought is that she’s yet another TiSe female with that pseudo-Fi tautness on the upper part of the mouth, but ultimately lacking the “H” pattern. And the Fi/Te oscillation is identified by the four-corners effects, and the asymmetry — both of which she lacks. So I’m seeing TiSe for her.

Psychologically, she seems to be a very hard worker, and perfectionist, fitting once again Swift, Jackson, but also Enya in the level of obsession they devoted to their art. She apparently practices two days with no sleeping, before a big performance, after a month or two of prep. Oh, TiSe Jared Leto also goes crazy overboard for his artistry.

She seems like a TiSe Ace.

Animal
    Participant
    • Type: SeFi
    • Development: lll-

@Auburn

Awesome! Thanks so much!!!

Bo Burnham is a clear 5 in enneagram – so now we have a 5 (539) with SeFi. Interesting! We also have Trent Reznor (584) SeTi.  It seems Se definitely is not the extraverted sporto that MBTI makes it out to be – perhaps people like me (semi-introverted musicians) are rather common for SeFi rather than an exception? Musician-multimedia-songwriter shade?

🔥

Joni Mitchell is widely typed at four and I agree. She’s a clear example. So far the people we have typed as four have come out either SeFi or FiSe in CT but I’ll be damned if we cant find an exception!! 😀

Hehe.

As for Gurdjieff – thats fascinating. We had him pegged as “probably FeNi,” so, FeSi isn’t a far cry from that. It doesnt surprise me at all that a FeSi could be a guru considering the ones I have met. His personality does indeed sound Alpha, from what you were able to gather.

Remember you thought Enneagram was a Fi thing, and then I said maybe a Se-Ni thing? So far a couple of  major enneagram people have been alphas :p

Did you type Ichazo at any point?  iirc Naranjo was typed NiFe. He is the author I like best overall so far. But Gurdjieff wasn’t doing enneagram of personality – for him it was more an archetypal thing. Ichazo and Naranjo moved it into personality territory.

• This reply was modified 9 months, 4 weeks ago by Animal.
    • This reply was modified 9 months, 4 weeks ago by Animal.
    Alice
    Participant
    • Type: FiSe

^ @animal – don’t forget TeSi Beatrice Chestnut! She and the other new school enneagram authors kind of took it away from the spiritual aspect and channeled the idea into a more straight-forward personal growth tool, which seems to be a Te with Fi MO. My own therapist, who got me into the enneagram years ago, seems to be a twin shade with Chestnut.

Auburn
    Keymaster

@animal – Right! So far it seems that high Fe is the biggest ingredient present in the propagation of a teaching-tradition. But in a way, the enneagram seems to me like a tool devised by the minds of many people over time. Some of those ‘remarkable men’ he knew were likely high Ni, and so I don’t think the enneagram can be said to have been created by one type. It likely passed through the hands of all functions.

I could find even less photos of Ichazo and no footage at all. If anyone knows of any, let me know. 🙂

Auburn
    Keymaster

Brit Marling

Spoiler:

Margin of Error:
    Most likely: TeSi l-l-
    Less likely: NeFi l-l-

Brit Marling looks to me like a Te+Ne would-be-CEO-businesswoman-turned-creative-film-director. Cameron/Lucas style. Apparently she studied economics, and interned at Goldman Sachs, only to find out it wasn’t for her — and started doing something completely different, but no less ambitious and audacious. I think she also fits the Te+Ne Entrepreneur shade, with a highly prolific career. She wrote, directed and starred in her own show. Actually, multiple shows.

But I’m getting ahead of myself. Vultologically, what we see is:

1:55

^ Te Plateau Velocity + Je Projecting Hands + Je Sassy Head Shakes

0:00

^ Je Projecting Hands + Je Head Push

She has very strong Je usage, and many clear moments where she appears J-lead and her hands have the J5- Subordinate Perception signal. But she does also have loads of Pe (Ne) such as at:

0:57

^ Pe Body Swaying + Ne Parody

If taken outside of context, a GIF like this may suggest Pe over Je, but then when you look just two seconds after, you see the completion of the motion:

0:59

…where she immediately goes back to a rigid center after the parody (it’s also important to recognize it as a parody, rather than as a default posture). There’s J rigid posture and exacting hand motions here, with definite stops and precision. At first I felt she was NeFi l-l- …and this is a soft reading and I can’t go too far into things, so I think that’s possible, though I feel it’s unlikely. In any case, she’s definitely one of those two types. But I think TeSi is correct for her. We also see this Te-lead vultology in:

2:29

^ Te Sassy Head Shakes + Je Projecting Hands… (leading into a Ji Disengagement + Si Concerned Scowl)

(+ Pe Bubbling Momentum there too)

1:59

^ Te Sassy Emphasis + Ji Disengagement

2:48

^ Te Sassy Emphasis + Te Head Shakes + Je Projecting Hands… (also Te Taut Square Cheeks + Si Concerned Scowling)

She seems to fit into the same bubble of TeSi l-l- females as Tina Fey and Anna Kendrick.

• This reply was modified 9 months, 3 weeks ago by Auburn.
    Auburn
    Keymaster

John Green

Spoiler:

Margin of Error:
    Most likely: TeNi lll-
    Less likely: Other TeNi development, SeFi l-ll
    Unlikely: NiTe ll-l

John Green is Gamma, but something about him is resisting my analysis, at least at first glance. I get the impression that he’s harder to type than he looks. It’s clear to me that he’s doubly extroverted (Te+Se) but… there is something about him I am not able to perceive.

^ In any case, in this video he appears to me as TeNi l-l-, the same shade as Geoff Keighley in the database. But at other times his fluidity gets really wild and I start suspecting SeFi l-l-. And yet, he still appears ‘honed’ forward.

edit: oh, I think I figured it out.

^ Yes, TeNi appears to be correct. But I think he may be TeNi lll- (or P-heavy). This video below shows how he can sustain prolonged Ni function use, complete with unblinking eyes, zone-outs and the forward “honed” conductor energy, with head pushes. This is clear conductor priority.

^ Ni Hypnotic Eyes + Pi Fixed Gaze Je Head Push

Man, 3+ function conscious people always kick my ass. Please note the margin of error on this one is high. He’s not an easy read.

fayest42
    Participant

Oh, wow, you did all 3 of my requests! I wasn’t expecting that 🙂

I’m also pretty surprised by both of the results for Brit Marling and John Green. I chose Brit Marling because she seems very unique – she definitely seems to come at her work from the perspective of an artist, not an entrepreneur. She made The OA knowing that it was unlikely to be financially successful because it was so unusual. I found it very interesting to discover that she originally studied economics because it seems so unlike her. She definitely has a dream-like quality to her that could come from Ne. I also had thought I’d saw her use meticulous fingers a lot, but looking at her again, it seems like they are often in the context of an Ne moment – like she’s being meticulous in her parodies, almost.

For John Green, while it doesn’t surprise me that he has developed an extroverted function, I’m quite surprised that he’s a double extroverted Te-lead given how intensely introverted he describes himself as being. It’s also worth noting that he struggles a lot with OCD and anxiety.

• This reply was modified 9 months, 3 weeks ago by fayest42.
    Auburn
    Keymaster

Oh, wow, you did all 3 of my requests! I wasn’t expecting that 🙂

I’m also trying to come back up to 1,000 public samples, so this serves a double purpose. Need as many samples as I can get! And after a deeper look, I hope to start adding some of these to the database.

So, I’m still processing Brit Marling. Earlier when talking about her type with bella, she told me we had typed her once before, way back, as Fi conscious. But I can’t find where that was, at least it doesn’t seem to be in the #typology_discussion.

I didn’t see it much in the interview I chose, but I do see the Ji meticulous hands in your GIFs above ^ And she has Ji disengaging eyes, as per my post. I’m looking at some more videos of her. I’m also seeing:

2:03

2:29

3:07

^ Ji Momentum Halting

Oh my, I think you’re right @fayest42 . Momentum halting, disengaging eyes, meticulous hands, and even some moments of receding energy.  I still think she’s Je-lead Delta, but if she has Ji and Pe both conscious, then that makes her TeSi l-ll or “antithetical” in development– the same as J.K. Rowling and Martha Beck. I’ve described this development before as analogous to being “an NeFi inside of a Te-lead structure.”

That might explain what we see in her behaviorism? Ji development nearly always leads people into idiosyncratic career choices, or a discontinuation of paths that don’t align with one’s true purpose or calling. And a willingness to follow what feels true-to-self, regardless of consequences. I can see how that describes her very well, yes.

It’s possible that she’s some other Delta type, but she does appear to have Te, Ne, and Fi all at conscious levels. Ugh, another 3+ function conscious person, I need to process this more closely. John Green too, but later. 🙂 Also I started watching The OA today, after looking at her wikipedia and I’m enjoying it so far.

fayest42
    Participant

Yeah, I’m definitely thinking TeSi isn’t quite right for Brit Marling. I know this is a soft reading, so I don’t expect you to spend any more time on this – you’ve got more important work to be doing. But for the benefit of anyone else who is interested, I think she is more likely to be NeFi. Her qualia and is much more like Aurora or Regina Spektor than Tina Fey or Anna Kendrick. I found a video where she talks about her experience in investment banking and why she left it. The interviewer even talks about how “the person who made The OA and a person on the fast track at Goldman Sachs, you almost can’t make two people further apart.” She explains that she went into it because her mom was an investment banker, and she enjoyed studying it in school because she liked doing the math and trying to figure out proofs while sitting in the library, but once she got to an actual bank, she wasn’t interested in the practical realities of investment banking.  It’s a really interesting video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6ZMaBAlgwM

Edit: Oh! I didn’t see your latest post before posting this 🙂 Your description of “a discontinuation of paths that don’t align with one’s true purpose or calling. And a willingness to follow what feels true-to-self, regardless of consequences” fits very well with what she describes in the video I linked. So perhaps what I’m seeing is indeed “an NeFi inside of a Te-lead structure.”

Edit 2: Oh, and The OA is amazing! I highly recommend it.

fayest42
    Participant

Btw, if you ever want to take a closer look at John Green to add him to the database, here’s a video of him as a teenager that might be useful: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JLuF8GmtH4&

Auburn
    Keymaster

So, continuing the readings, I’ll be doing just the 1st sample of the remaining new entries this month — and will be getting to the others next month (which isn’t too far away). But I will complete all 3 entries for those who’ve had them in waiting for a few months now. 🙂

Gayatri Spivak

Spoiler:

Margin of Error:
    Most likely: NiFe
    Less likely: NiTe

Wow! An NiFe (alt: NiTe) female! This is an incredible find @thanatesque .She’s a very clear Ni-lead and conductor type. I feel inclined to leave NiTe in the margin of error, because of the way her smile expresses itself, but I feel we see all the dynamic signals of Fe/Ti (warm swelling, coordinated emphasis, stop-start) and none of the dynamic Te/Fi signals (wobbling lips, asymmetrical mouth, sassiness, plateu velocity).

First her Ni:

0:13

^ Pi Inertial Energy  + P Fluid Posture ( + P Ongoing Movements)

^ Ni Hypnotic Eyes + Ni Zone-Outs (and a Je Head Push underneath the P Eye-Centricity)

And here are a few GIFs showing her Fe in action:

0:57

^ Fe Warm Swelling + Fe Coordinated Emphasis

0:36

^ Fe Warm Swelling + Fe Warm Head Push

She is very much like NiFe Tamar Ross, from the little I’ve listened to her so far ( http://cognitivetype.net/s/NiFe_Tamar_Ross_2.mp4 ), who is also a feminist NiFe. It seems to me that she takes a similar approach to Tamar in the analysis of civilization across dilated timespans and the consequences of certain actions on society. She’s also very knowledgeable of various societal narratives and has an exhaustive understanding of their evolutions.(These are Pi traits more broadly, but the manner she elaborates on them has the characteristic focus on thematic web-ties.)

I haven’t listened to her enough to comment beyond that, but I’m quite happy to have another Ni-lead female in the database soon.

• This reply was modified 9 months, 2 weeks ago by Auburn.
    Auburn
    Keymaster

Brad Garlinghouse

Spoiler:

Margin of Error:
    Most likely: TeSi l— Unseelie
    Less likely: TeSi of other developments
    Unlikely: (FeSi?)

Oh my, you can’t get more stereotypically TeSi than this: “Bradley Kent “Brad” Garlinghouse is the CEO and on the Board of Directors of financial technology company Ripple. He previously was the CEO and Chairman of Hightail. Before Hightail, he held executive positions at AOL and Yahoo!”

We see in his vultology:

0:26 (video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ket7OgJXrZY )

^ Te Plateau Velocity + Je Gesticulations

0:52

^ Te Plateau Velocity + Je Gesticulations ( + Ji meticulousness)

I haven’t looked as deeply as I’d like, but I think he also does have some percentage of Ji development. I don’t know if it is at conscious levels, but he has some moments reminiscent of Je l-ll Jordan Peterson, where the momentum halting of Ji causes him to glitch, as his hands take more tendril-esque shapes.

But other than that, he appears to be a standard TeSi, of the businessman shade.

Auburn
    Keymaster

Mackenzie Davis

Spoiler:

Margin of Error:
    Most likely: Delta– Fi + Ne + Te Conscious
    Less likely: J-lead, or J-heavy Delta

Te/Fi:

^ Fi wobbling lips, Te taut square cheeks, Fi snarling tension, etc.

Ne/Si:

1:02

^ Ne Brushstrokes Eye Toggles

Aside from being Delta, I don’t immediately understand her hierarchy. I would need to invest more time into her, and others like Brit Marling, who have Te+Fi+Ne conscious. It’s been a while since I’ve tried to differentiate out this shade’s energetics. What I can say though, is that Mackenzie appears to have plenty of Ji:

^ Ji Receding Energy + Ji Eyes Disengage Down

0:44

^ Ji Meticulous Hands + Ji Momentum Halting

…and this Ji is reflected in what she says in this interview, regarding the conflict she faces with societal expectations of femininity which she does not feel she lives up to:

Alice, I’ll have to get back to you on her function ordering!

edit:

Polarized J-lead (Ji-lead?) is appearing more certain, looking at a few more videos like:

Alice
    Participant
    • Type: FiSe

^thank you Auburn, I’ve been trying to figure her out for ages! Even worse, she sometimes does an Se perk-up, but it might be something she picked up in acting. Excited to see your results!

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.

SHARE: FACEBOOK, SUPPORT: PATREON