[Pe II–] How do you relate to this profile?

Home Page Forums Ask a Demographic [Pe II–] How do you relate to this profile?

• Auburn
    Keymaster
    • Type: TiNe
    • Development: l--l
    • F Attitude: Adaptive

Hi guys!

Below is a first draft of the behavioral profile of the Pe-lead with conscious Ji (ll–). This profile is meant to apply to the NeFi ll–, SeFi ll–, NeTi ll– and SeTi ll–. Other development levels will have different writeups, as each function changes the inner experience. Also, the final profiler outputs will weave in specific quadrant functions, according to what the person’s type is, but for now this is just written from the point of view of the energetics. I’d really love to get feedback from our Pe ll– members ( @bera , @faerie , @kesogagoshidze , @lumi , @herhighness , @jamiwilson , @meowstic , @jastyne-lilia , @theploddingparadox , @sarahjhibb and others). Please let me know what you think, and which parts sound correct and which ones don’t, thanks!

Pe II–

As a Pe ll– you are an Explorer with conscious development of your Compass. You have an insatiable impulse towards new information, as you become enraptured by various interests and experiences that promise to unveil the mysteries of life. You become immersed in a sea of ideas, consumed by these interests while losing track of logistics, place and time along the way. However, although your appetite for new topics is broad, you are always focused on identifying the discrete, essential meanings in things and people. You wish to uncover what principles are eternal and lie at the foundations of reality. You’re driven to isolate what is “true” or “right” in the highest sense possible – both about individuals and existence itself. You are an avid explorer, but of questions of being, and to that end you plunge headlong into all available domains for answers, whether they be religious, academic or esoteric.

As you navigate these waters, your own nature come into sharper focus, thus turning your attention to your own existence. This leads to solitary self-reflection as a means of understanding your own inner workings. Pursuing questions about your personal identity and truth, what you like or dislike and what you really believe or disbelieve in, takes an enormous portion of your time. And your pursuit of these questions will manifest in that very same data-surfing that is native to you, taking you through disparate mentors, methodologies and information rabbit holes for answers. Your absorption in these rabbit holes can make you appear absentminded, lost and inaccessible to others. And while you never truly dissociate from the world, a fissure in communication inevitably develops between you and them which is proportional to how acutely your perspectives move away from the social common denominator. Over time, this idiosyncrasy will lead you to develop a specific set of philosophies, values, aesthetics which can be at odds not only with others, but also with what is practical in the world.

Your relationship to the world will be distressed and aggravated by your inner compass whenever life suggests that you do something that goes against these very niche positions. At work you may protest against procedures that encourage speaking inauthentic words and untruths, or which violate your private ethics.  At worse this can lead to paralysis and self-sabotage, where your compass causes you to fixate stubbornly in a position that feels true, but which is counterproductive and destructive. However, since you’re always in a state of fluid exploration, you ultimately question your preferences when they fail to be prescriptive to a positive and joyous life. Therefore, you’re never stuck anywhere for long, since your travels guide you in time out of that paralysis and into a new form of being. You are in a perpetual state of self-evolution, as part of your essence itself is change and you re-manifest yourself over time.

But this constant state of change, of mental and physical travel and reinvention, comes at the loss of security, certainty and “home.” Behind all your wanderings and self-transformations hides an inner yearning to anchor down into an existence where you know just who you are, who you belong with and where. Settling down and laying roots, while a frightening idea in some parts of consciousness, due to the panic of choosing incorrectly, is also the hidden agenda of your unconscious and is a source of idealistic fantasy. Your wanderings are motivated, at heart, to coming across that place that will satisfy all your criteria, give you the right answers, and tie you down forever.

• This topic was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by Auburn.
    Alice
    Participant
    • Type: FiSe
    • Development: ll--
    • F Attitude: Unseelie

I honestly personally relate to a whole lot of this, which makes sense. Mostly I relate to the aspects of constant self-invention and constantly seeking ways to explain how people work and what that means.

EpicEntity
    Participant
    • Type: SeTi
    • F Attitude: Directive

I don’t even know how you’re going to get Polar consciousness involved. This feel like a complete match already. Feel free to delete/split this entry.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by EpicEntity.
    Auburn
    Keymaster

@alice – Yes indeed, it totally makes sense that you’d relate to those parts. 🙂 The Ji ll– and Pe ll– will be the most alike. And ironically, the Ji ll– will have more of a Pe focus, yet coming from a Ji baseline, while the Pe ll– will have more of a Ji focus, coming from a Pe baseline. I suppose it’s the difference between one’s involuntary/native state and voluntary (active) pursuit, to some degree. But both Ji and Pe are true to personhood in both. And I hope I can capture this nuanced difference when the Ji ll– one comes out. It’s next in line.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by Auburn.
    Vive
    Participant
    • Type: NeFi
    • F Attitude: Unseelie

I wouldn’t call my impulse towards new information insatiable. I would say that I from time to time get inspired by something or something really draws my attention, but this is much more a ‘sometime’ than a ‘insatiable desire’. Also, once I realized that on focusing on too many things is hardly effective, you learn to cut down on that habit pretty quickly to, but the rest of the first paragraph feels pretty accurate although ‘driven to isolate what is true or right in the highest sense possible’ sounds a little too grand for me. I just do my best to align myself with reality and try to keep my own interest and other people’s interests and values into account.

As for the second paragraph. It’s only recently that I really start to learn how to allow myself the vulnerability for a truly honest expression of my feelings and values. It has connected me, rather than disconnected me. I’ve always been full of idiosyncrasies, even as a child I seemed disconnected, I cared about what was happening around me, but I was often engorged in my own world. And honestly, I recently also found myself having less and less interested in digging up new information about my inner workings. I know how I tick, the trick now is to work with that information to improve my own experience and to overcome issues relating to how I tick. I’m starting to be able to just know what I value. Not that there is no reflection present, but I will reflect when I am proven wrong or I see something going wrong, I am not truly searching anymore.

The third paragraph is not true for me, except for the fact that whichever way I go, I will always change. Idea’s constantly shift, change form, as do perspectives. I can always eventually find solace in the fact that even if things suck, I will find a way to look at it differently sooner or later and pull myself out of my slump.

While there is a lot of mental chatter, change and what not, I have no problem with settling physically, as long as I can get a change of scene every so often (A.K.A. vacation). My thoughts as to settling mentally are as you describe in the last paragraph.

Auburn
    Keymaster

Heya Vive! I remember you. Your report came out very close between NeFi ll– or FiNe ll–, I’m just looking at it again now. I’ll be posting the Ji ll– energetic profile soon, and would be very interested to see if it matches more than this one, or just how they compare & contrast against your psychology.

Also, as a general note I apologize for those whose dev levels may end up changing a little in this process. As with any new explorations, the first draft is always a sketch and the dev levels system is a new territory/discovery that is just starting to be understood more holistically. But without behavioral triangulation points, like these profiles, it becomes harder to check vultology against psychology. So I’m intent on getting these profiles all drafted, so we can see where the matches and mismatches truly are– and get people matching to what they’re truly like.

Gimmy a few days and I’ll have the other one for you, and hope to get your feedback on it too. (But thanks for this, this lets me know that either you’re a different dev, or I need some adjustments to the profile.)

Cosmo
    Participant
    • F Attitude: Directive

I relate to a great deal of this description, and I look forward to reading the JiPe profiles, specifically JiPe II to see the similarities and differences.

Auburn
    Keymaster

I also want to offer a behind the scenes breakdown of each of these profiles, and how the energetics are interwoven together, roughly…

• Red = Ji
    • Blue = Pe
    • Green = Je
    • Gold = Pi

This is a rough approximation, as I attempted to weave in the energetic components seamlessly, and in the specific manner that is unique to this hierarchy, but I hope it offers some insight regarding the nature of the profile. Thanks!

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by Auburn.
    GreenCoyote
    Participant
    • Type: SeTi
    • Development: lll-
    • III Auburn i know i am Pe III- but this was scary accurate. Holy shiz.

i read a bit of the Pe I-I- and immediately went to this one as i would hardly consider myself an achiever.
    i am excited to see the Pe III- description. Thanks for doing us Ji and Pe types first. I guess the most of us on here are those types so it makes sense.

but this was very accurate. How did you even come up with this?

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by GreenCoyote.
    Rondo
    • Type: NeTi
    • Development: llll

Attempting an honest recollection of how my mind operated during adolescence, I would say that there really isn’t a single line in the Pe II– description that I would disagree with or state to be untrue. The only thing that doesn’t resonate is the last two lines:

Settling down and laying roots, while a frightening idea in some parts of consciousness, due to the panic of choosing incorrectly, is also the hidden agenda of your unconscious and is a source of idealistic fantasy. Your wanderings are motivated, at heart, to coming across that place that will satisfy all your criteria, give you the right answers, and tie you down forever.

And when I say it doesn’t resonate, that’s not because it wasn’t an ideal I wanted to hold and that was extremely important to me, but because I was already well underway towards systematically crushing and disbelieving it.  A deep disillusionment with life divested me of many things, but giving up on the idea that home could ever be something I would find was surely one of the bitterest pills to swallow.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Copyright 2012-2020 | CognitiveType.com
This website's articles, its reading methodology and practices are the intellectual property of J.E. Sandoval.
Animaged GIFs, images and videos belong to their respective owners.