Jimi Hendrix

Home Forums Vultology & Learning Center Jimi Hendrix

• sekundaer
    Participant
    • Type: TiNe
    • Development: l-l-
    • F Attitude: Adaptive

I came to think of good old Jimi Hendrix and just by imagining him I thought Se (Se has been my main focus lately because I tend to forget that function).   The way he moves and just as important, the way he played – very loose, he played by instinct, in a flow-state where the notes just happened. And he was dependent on being in that state for the magic to happen, btw all of which is something that is seldom seen on the music stage today where everything is planned and controlled, but was very appreciated at his time and one must say that he was one of the main exponents of that style of playing, living, being.

I found an interview with him, one that I have never seen, probably rare because of very bad sound quality much of the time.  But its perfect for vultology.  And I will eat my guitar if he is not SeFi – isn’t he a perfect example?   (I looked at the old forum where there are some who type him as TiNe (and I will eat another guitar if that is true)

https://youtu.be/ddFAtcwhp3U?t=368

Should start at 6:09 where Fi-contempt is seen, and just after that a snarling smile.

Prince (heavy influenced by Jimi) had some of the same energy but kept under strict control – it makes so much sense to me if he had the same primary and secondary functions, just in the opposite order – FiSe.

And here is a short clip from Dick Cavett show, where you can see his articulation and his whole body and btw @auburn
    eye centric, right?….  🙂
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keYcGzRkhzY

• This topic was modified 2 weeks ago by sekundaer.
    • Type: NeTi
    • Development: l---

Clear Ne boi is Ne

how do you like your guitar cooked?

sekundaer
    Participant

@asmodeus – Guitar Flambé, please,  but I would like to wait a little bit more to place the order… 😉

By your order, sir.

Our chefs are always standing by

sekundaer
    Participant

Looks delicious, but I’m still very unsure.

Could someone help me out?
    I tried to look at each signal I could find (Se ><Ne) and I also see Ne in him, but I still also see Se…  actually equal amount (I see both Se-toggling and brushstrokes.  But then if looking at Pi I only find Ni.
    At video 2 there is a lot of Ni-scowl 0:13-0:21 which ends in a zone out.  O:58 again Ni-scowl.  And isn’t what is seen at 0:41 Se-Gravity effect?
    I see at least 4 Ni-signals, and no Si at all.
    He has raised outer edges, but his eyes seems naive, there is only for a short while hypnotic eyes.
    He is very alert, open, receptive, innocent, but sometimes can shift to something Ni-like  (could the openness be due to seelieness?  Not silliness ha-ha) His thoughts is always Ne-like,  he is almost the prototype of indiscriminate correlating,  but there is something much more embodied to him than what I associate with Ne….

sekundaer
    Participant

BTW – the new tutorial (Se/Ne) is very useful here !!!  (a good reason for all of you to use your time on Jimi !  😉
    Unfortunately @auburn –   with Jimi  I cant make use of the tips you came with as response to my questions, since his eye centricity only shows as body following his head movements,  so I cannot watch for syncopated eye movements vs parallel motion – his head is fairly still no matter what his eyes do.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 5 days ago by sekundaer.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Tagged: 

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Copyright 2012-2020 | CognitiveType.com
This website's articles, its reading methodology and practices are the intellectual property of J.E. Sandoval.
Animaged GIFs, images and videos belong to their respective owners.