Is Donald Trump NiTe Instead?

Home Page Forums Vultology & Learning Center Is Donald Trump NiTe Instead?

• Animal
    Participant
    • Type: SeFi
    • Development: lll-
    • Attitude: Unseelie

I posted this in the Soft Reading thread, but I thought it might merit a discussion thread.

Donald Trump …. I know he was typed as TeNi way back in the beginning of CT. But since then I have learned more about signals and I have also seen his young videos which look very NiTe. I also have my doubts about him being an “articulator” especially when you compare him to a Te lead like Ben Shapiro or Blair White. All politics aside, I am just morbidly curious to know if he could be NiTe instead. His old interviews seem slow and his focus is “far reaching” rather than Te bulldozing. He also sits like a potato sack and has a pudgeface. Maybe I’m crazy but this has been bothering me 🤪

Are you guys seeing what I’m seeing?

Note: I would like to ask everyone please to keep this apolitical. If someone says something good or bad about him in order to discuss his type or his psychology, please do not respond in an inflamed way about politics. Thanks so much. 🙂

• This topic was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Animal.
    • This topic was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Animal.
    Animal
    Participant

Bump?

Wolf00
    Participant

He has decisive hits in his motions:

All of his motions are overall very angular from what I’m seeing:

I also couldn’t identify clear eye centric instances – his head motions don’t affect the torso at all and the eyes don’t really appear to direct the head:

The sync between the eyes and the head comes from Se eye-head parallel motions and this can confuse things a bit.

You can compare it with one of the sample GIFs for face centricity from the codifier:

^He’s also displaying Se eye head parallel motions here, but the eyes’ orientation doesn’t direct the motions of the head and the torso is totally unaffected by the motions of the head as well.

You can observe the difference between them and this eye centric sample^ by seeing how the eyes direct the head, they don’t just happen to move at the same time with the head. The torso is also affected by the head’s motion in this GIF.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.