Function consciousness and when/why it developed for you

Home Forums Model 1 Discussions Function consciousness and when/why it developed for you

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    LadyNerdsky
    Participant
    • Type: FiNe
    • Development: ll-l
    • Attitude: Unseelie

To split this potential discussion into its own thread from another topic, did you know when your non-lead cognitive function came into full consciousness? What was the change? And do you think there was any personal circumstances or environmental circumstances that propelled it to develop?
    I'm especially curious to hear from "stack jumpers", aka the ones with I-I- or I--I development instead of II-- but chime in regardless of development order. Why do you think you developed the lead and tertiary, or lead and polar, before the lead and auxiliary?

Celeste
    Participant
    • Type: NeFi
    • Development: lll-

Hi, LadyNersky. This thread containing the same topic has already been started before by Animal.

When and Why did your Extra Functions Develop?

Although is inactive there’s still some members who answered the questions. You should take a look

LadyNerdsky
    Participant
    • Type: FiNe
    • Development: ll-l

Welp. Thanks for the link, I'll comment on the pre-existing thread there to give it a bump

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
A forum exploring the connection between Jungian typology and body mannerisms.

Social Media

© Copyright 2012-2021 Juan E. Sandoval - Use Policy
searchhomecommentsenvelopegraduation-hatbookearth linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram