Cognitive Type + Compatibility Patterns

Index Forums Love, Relationships & Intimacy Cognitive Type + Compatibility Patterns

• Animal
    Participant
    • Type: SeFi
    • Development: lll-
    • Attitude: Unseelie

Obviously, any type can fall in love with any type. So many things are more important than type, such as common interests, values, life goals, chemistry. Type may be a contributing factor to all of these things, but it is not the whole story.

That said, there may be pairs that are more likely to be compatible than others.  Has anyone noticed a pattern?  Do you see a pattern in your best friends, ex-partners, and people you’ve met throughout your life that fit in a certain type category?  Have you observed this in others?

Animal
    Participant

I’m SeFi, and I’ve had a life-long pattern of being attracted to TiSe men, romantically.  The two relationships that worked out best, which includes my first love and my husband, were with TiSe’s. My husband is my soulmate, my dream come true.. literally. I saw him in my dreams before we met!

I’ve noticed a similar pattern here in other types.

I know a couple who is NiTe and TeSi.  My parents may be SeTi and FiSe.  My TiNe friend is with a woman that appears to be NeFi.  Etc.

Have you noticed a draw to types like this?  Where your second function is their first, or their second is your first, but they’re in a different quadra?

Faeruss
    Participant
    • Type: FeNi
    • Development: llll
    • Attitude: Directive

I think there are some energetic dynamics going on here. A tension between similarity and difference. So the idea is: you gravitate toward your energetic opposite, but still one that shares one of the function axes (Imo: perception works better). So a Ji gravitates to Pe, Pi to Je, etc. But NiFe for instance wouldn’t go to TeSi as they share no functions, leaving TeNi or FeSi as good candidates.

Animal
    Participant

Interesting – would you see Je as an “energetic opposite” to Pi,  rather than Ji?
    I always spoke of “opposites” as if they were opposite sides of the axis. As in, Pe is opposite Pi energetically, and Je is opposite Ji. But now that I think of it, the energetic opposite would actually be the type that shares neither perception/judging  nor introversion/extroversion. Although there is an energetic similarity still, in that both Pi & Je are conductors and Pe & Ji are revisers.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 12 months ago by Animal.
    Bera
    • Development: ll--
    • Attitude: Seelie

@Animal – I honestly don’t have a formed opinion about this issue, because I only found out about CT fairly recently.

But talking to you guys on discord and knowing your types for sure, I did analyze if there are differences between how I relate to different types/different quadras. In general, for me there doesn’t seem to be a big difference, so I think I could relate to people from all quadras.

But I noticed there are certain aspects that I find easier to discuss with Se-Ni people. Or things some Se-Ni users say, that I instinctively get, even if the discussion gets pretty complicated and touches on serious topics. I may not completely agree with them but I can understand what is being said.

I also feel a wonderful connection with deltas but it’s a different type of understanding. We tend to talk a lot about feelings and relationships. About who we are and what makes us happy or sad. Probably because we are Fi users, so we relate by using Fi. 🙂

And with Se-Ni types I sometimes see a bigger openness for exploring topics about how we see the world. And it could be socially focused (as with jelle) or esoterically (?) focused, as with Umbi.

I want to experiment talking about these types of topics with Ne-Si users too, to be able to really understand the difference in perception. I think some misunderstandings could emerge, but probably this would be a good thing in the end because if the misunderstandings are clarified both people will see the whole picture in the end. BUT there is also a chance for misunderstandings to remain unsolved, which basically translates in an incompatibility of views that could lead to conflicts.

So, I think there would be some pros and cons for relating to anyone. Because if an Se-Ni user explains to me what he thinks about the Universe and about consciousness, I will most probably get him. And he will clarify my views for me. I will see them clearer, like in a mirror, but also magnified and having more facets than my own world view. But it would still be my world view, expressed in a different way or at least a similar world view expressed in a way I understand.

And if I would be having the same talk with an Ne-Si user, probably we would bump into stuff we wouldn’t agree upon. Which might lead to questions of defining things until we are sure we understand the differing view points. And this can be frustrating. But the plus is that by defining things both people start having a clearer understanding of where they are coming from and if they also manage to understand the opposing idea, they basically learn something completely new about the world/humanity or whatever topic there was. 🙂

The good thing is that knowing our functions, when such a situation appears, we will soon realize why it’s happening and we could try to address the issue instead of blindly defending our own opinion without taking into consideration that we arrived at it because we are who we are and not because it’s necessarily a generally valid point. Two people can see things differently and just explore why this is happening until they finally have an aha ! – moment when they get what the other is saying. And after that they can rise above the situation, because they now have both view points and they can jump from one to the other whenever they need.

Now this of course also depends on our openness and interest in increasing our pool of understanding ! So, I think it could also depend on whether we are more P or J. Because I am obviously an Se-lead, so Pe, and I can see how bumping into someone with a completely different world view would be beneficial but for J leads or for people who have J functions developed this could look completely different. Because for them the focus would not be to perceive as many things as possible, right?

An Te lead could say – ok, so what’s the use in struggling for 2 hours to get to understand this guy’s differing opinion and where he is coming from? Is this a productive way of developing a relationship? Will it work?? How??

So I think this is not just about incompatibility, but also about every person’s aim, because P – s aims are very different from J- aims.

Also, all I said is applicable to love matches and to friendships.

So, maybe faeruss is right and a mixture of the familiar and the unfamiliar would be the best for a match. But I think all types could have good and lasting relationships.

It’s fascinating how well I write about relationships. :)) I wish I was so good in practice too. 😛

• This reply was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by Bera.
    Tea
    Participant
    • Type: NeFi
    • Development: l--l

Most of my friends and family appear to be gamma and alpha. Without fail, Fi and Fe types are romantic attracters.

Conductors from all quadras can be attractive. I’d kill a Pe lead who just wanted to buy a boat on a whim. I’m married to a gamma, but I think I could be just as happy with an alpha. I like having a shared (comfortable) axis and a conflicting (growth opportunity) axis. It feels like just right amount of tension and comfort for me. I can’t quite picture daily life with a beta or another delta. Fe men have a way of bringing out my best behavior, like the Taming of the Shrew.

Clarification: Some Fe men have a way of bringing out my best, but the ones I don’t respect who are in charge bring out my worst. 😉

• This reply was modified 1 year, 12 months ago by Tea.
    Animal
    Participant

@Teatime
    How do some Fe men bring out your worst?

@Bera

It’s funny you say you talk to NeFi’s about relationships. I had this going on with two old friends who were NeFi, but they also constantly moralized and scolded me, misunderstood my points and misconstrued my words.  Neither relationship could last, sadly.

The NeFi friend I have now, we talk about typology and mythology and politics – and we get along splendidly. We’ve had one misunderstanding, ever. And that was resolved with a long phone conversation, where we both cried. But it was all about typology, motives, psychology and a hard time we were going through.

I find friendships only work for me if they’re based on common interests and doing projects together. The friendships I’ve had that have lasted 20-30 years, are the ones that involved working closely with someone on a project. We speak less often when not doing a project, but we still know we have each other’s back and ear when needed. But there’s a lot less pressure to “talk just to talk” in these friendships, so there’s less room for bullshit and misunderstanding.

Even as a kid, age 5, I was known as “King of the Playground” haha, because I would come up with a plot and characters and direct all the kids which parts to play, and they would obey. I liked enacting something together, or ‘parallel play’ as I got a little older, both doing separate things side by side.  Engaging in mutual learning, productivity and goals is what makes a friendship smooth for me. A strong focus on dissecting the ins and outs of internal feelings leads inevitably to misunderstanding, at least for me.

As for Te – a close friend of mine growing up was TeNi, and I can get along very well with other strong Te people, but I don’t like it in a relationship. We butt heads in the sense that Te guys feel masculine when they offer help with things – like my health, my bills, or solving other issues – and I tend to do that very proficiently myself, which makes them feel emasculated. I don’t have this problem with Fe/Ti guys, who feel masculine when they show me how to be more smooth socially or help me solve the internal dynamics of some intellectual issue that I could not possibly pick apart on my own. Of course these are broad generalizations, but I’ve found it to be pretty consistent. So my romantic major players have been Betas.

Faeruss
    Participant
    • Type: FeNi
    • Development: llll

@Animal

Yes, there is a sense in which Pe is the opposite of Pi. But since the energetic quadrant has two variables, Pe and Pi are only opposites along the introversion/extroversion axis, not the perception axis. So the “absolute opposite” would be Ji, as it negates Pe’s extroversion and Pe’s being a perception function. As you noted, it is interesting that this process of double negation preserves the conductor/reviser distinction.

Bera

@Animal – I never had major quarrels with friends – only minor issues that got solved easily.

I never had any projects together with friends. For me friendship means exploring the world and each other’s feelings together. I don’t expect many concrete actions and I always keep friends completely separate from work. Work is work, friends are friends. Mixing them up could lead to entanglements I don’t really want.

But I have a totally different type of job and I do think that it would be very good for people who are together in a band to be friends. Just in my type of job, I don’t see this as a good idea.

I do get along very well with some of my coworkers. We go out, we share secrets, we have fun together. But I don’t let it really go to very close friendship level.

Now, what I did want to point out was that actually in situations when you want to do something serious together (like working on a project) maybe being more similar is more useful and I think this should be taken into consideration too. Some people have companies together…or kids. :)) And this whole thing should work and being similar might help it work (this is why I was mentioning Te).

On the other hand, being similar is no guarantee for being right or doing the right things, as both could be wrong together and reinforce this by similarities.

So, my opinion at this point is – there are very serious pros and cons for both like attracts like and opposites attract. 🙂 So maybe one shared axis could be optimal (as a general rule) and there are exceptions depending on what you want (more free exploration or more coordinated action).

It also depends on context because if I developed Te, since I have 90% Te talks at work, I don’t think I would want this at home too, even with, I don’t know, a gamma, like a TeNi. So if an axis is overemphasized at work, having it overemphasized in your private life too could be frustrating even if you’re much into that stuff and also have nice differences.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 12 months ago by Bera.
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 12 months ago by Bera.
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by Bera.
    Animal
    Participant

I was just thinking – I wonder if my lifelong attraction to TiSe and NiFe men – which is an actual pattern in my life — is related to my father being NiFe. I also wonder if anyone else has noticed a pattern like this.

In general, people tend to indulge in repetition compulsion. They try to resolve built up issues in their psyche through new relationships.  I wonder whether we are drawn to others who represent these issues as they are made manifest through functions.

*Dances with Freud and Oedipus*

Many people are uncomfortable with exploring this because they see it as “I’m not projecting, I just really love my partner.” But it’s not either-or.

I see my husband as a separate entity from myself, my father, or my dreams, but the attractive allure around him that makes him stand out among all other men has to be somehow related to my own intrapsychic needs.

Of course in a healthy relationship you evolve way beyond that, and if you’re not a narcissist you see people as separate entities from your projections, even from the start.  You afford them empathy and autonomy automatically.

But those intrapsychic components still run on automatic in the background. And exploring them in an honest way can help people to understand the difference between their projections and their partner as a separate entity, so their projections will not infect the relationship more than is necessary.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by Animal.
    Celeste
    Participant

Everything that I wrote down below is based on my non-existent personal experience with romantic relationships so if it sounds robotic or mechanical I apologize beforehand.

My sister who’s a SeFi has a TiSe boyfriend, they’ve been together for a quite a while now and even though they’re complete opposites (she’s the super outgoing girl and he’s the shy nerd) they still make it work somehow. You also have the example of Kristen Stewart TiSe and Robert Pattinson SeFi, and you and Ivory. So this pretty much seems like an ongoing trend. I also follow a married YouTube couple (NeFi and TeSi, I believe) that have been together for 12 years. With these examples that the outsider viewer (such as myself) would question how could these such different individuals be together, I think it all comes to a sense of completeness. It’s like they help each other find the missing piece of the puzzle instead of doing it on their own thus making it much harder. For example you might have a SeFi who is having a problem with an Algebra equation and is asking for help to their TiSe partner who can immediately see what’s not working, the TiSe then solves the problem while at the same time explaining it in a easy way since they both share the same perception functions which facilitate the process of using words that the SeFi can understand. This might explain why @bera might find easier to discuss things with people that share Se-Ni.

Another situation is a NeFi who is trying to organize the house and is having a hard time with indecisiveness because they don’t know where to start, seeing their distress their TeSi would categorize everything into sections and break it down to a simple routine so the NeFi can finally work without feeling overwhelmed. Now, this. of course, are just scenarios based on generalizations and stereotypes, but I still think it helps to illustrate the point. 🙂

GreenCoyote
    Participant
    • Type: SeTi
    • Attitude: Adaptive

Throughout my life I have always been attracted to dominant people, in particular women. I think because safety is a primary concern for me that I felt I could be protected in some way once I established a relationship but this inevitably leads to conflicts.

Finding out I use Se and Ti just confirms this kind of attraction to stronger personalities and makes sense to me. In Socionics literature ESTPs throughout life tend to be attracted to strong personalities and tend to repeat these patterns again and again. Over time I have learned I really hate aggression and dominance as entertaining as it can be at times.

using CT as a guide and remembering the body language of some of these types I can see that in general most Te types are not “good” for me in a long term sense. I don’t try to type people and just analyze them at that, since I am always doubting peoples types and our perceptions of each other in general but I think I had an SeFi friend for a while. 8 years to be exact until we had to split up because we grew apart in our opinions and our approach. She would attack me in little jabs all the time and when my cup grows full the beast comes out, and in the end we just couldn’t take the force of each others personalities.

Experience has taught me to be cautious with people and I know how to do so while also being upfront, honest and genuine.

With my recent experience with other betas I found that they were very sympathetic to my issues and I felt like they were interested in, and applying themselves to support me. I left the conversation feeling a little strange but the rest of my day was good and I took that as a good sign. Watching the video with my alpha parents it was clear the differences in reaction to my problems. Betas are interested in the crazy talk while alphas seem to shun it, not believing in anything psychic, mystic or otherwise related.

I also am not sure if my parents are alphas but they will both be getting Vultology reports soon so that might make this example clearer.

EpicEntity
    Participant

SeTi > FiSe > NeFi > TiNe > SeTi

NeTi > FiNe > SeFi > TiSe > NeTi

SiTe > FeSi > NiFe > TeNi > SiTe

NiTe > FeNi > SiFe > TeSi > NiTe

Is anyone seeing a pattern here!?

In all honesty I remember Tipsytype discord mention that socionics has farther studies on this.

As for me I think the most interesting situations have been manifest while either guiding an TiNe; being guided by an FiSe; or Co-oping with an NeFi.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by EpicEntity.
    Alice
    Participant
    • Type: FiSe

Hey, the rings of benefit / supervision!

Historically, I’ve really had a history of dating other FiSe people! Definitely the common theme seems to be either Fi or Se. Dramatic failure seems to usually include Si.

Animal
    Participant

I’ve been saying for at least two years, even before I learned my own type correctly, that benefit and supervision relations would be ideal for marriage, whereas duality is ideal for work and productivity, let alone a productive friendship.  I figured this out based on a sense of how relations work, since my typing skills were still growing – and now that people are typed correctly, I see that it pans out in real people.  Glad other people have caught on to this and I’m not some insane weirdo singing to the birds. 😀

@EpicKalypze @Alice

• This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by Animal.
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by Animal.
    Forum Bot
    Participant
    • Type: Unknown
    • Development:
    • Attitude: Unknown

@greencoyote That is the case with Beta’s is we are emotionally charged and we pull those who are our own up and out of the mud to keep marching. Sparta! Lol

EpicEntity
    Participant

I was thinking the next celebrity typing contest could be a 16 person 4 team free for all. The open discussion teams would be SiTe/FeSi/NiFe/TeNi VS NiTe/FeNi/SiFe/TeSi VS SeTi/FiSe/NeFi/TiNe VS NeTi/FiNe/SeFi/TiSe!!! And everyone else could just continue doing a separate individual free for all for that time around!!

CB
    Participant
    • Development: l---

Sorry, not figured out how to quote yet…. I press the reply button underneath the individual post, but doesn’t quote…..

But yeah, there’s a thread on one of the forums, asking what relation ppl think that their parents have…there was only 50 votes, but Supervision came out well on top….

I’m also dubious about duality for a relation, but you never know…..

I think that I find it easier to create a bond with other FI valuers, than non FI valuers

Animal
    Participant

@cb

In order to quote you have to use the “quotes” right above the post

^ Like so.

Then you just copy the text from the person’s post and paste it in, like this:

Sorry, not figured out how to quote yet…. I press the reply button underneath the individual post, but doesn’t quote…..

Then press “enter” twice to exit quote-mode.

Also that’s interesting and I’m not surprised. It’s the most common relation that I’ve seen as well, and my husband and I are supervisors, and going strong after 5 years. 🙂

CB
    Participant

Thanks Animal!

Glad that it’s working good for you both! 🙂

The problem with Socionics and duality, is that they seem to think that we are completely incapable of managing with our weaknesses on our own…

Many of us have to find ways of adapting to our weak spots from a relatively young age, and may spend much of our lives living outside of our comfort zone

I’m sure that many of us learn to survive in the world just fine, to the point that we don’t NEED anyone to do anything for us…. maybe socionics comes from a time and place where everyone helps each other out like a big community type thing, so that you never have to work on/adapt to your weak spots???….

And then of course some functions are more in demand in the world than others, and are therefore less likely to be sought out….

Anyone that doesn’t NEED or believe that they need a particular function/brain focus to compliment their own, is just going to look for whoever is most appealing, and if you get on great and enjoy each others company then what more can you ask for?!!

Not suggesting that any type combo would work, and maybe duality is the best relation for some ppl, and I definitely see the appeal and benefits of having at least some similarities of ‘focus’ but they think too rigidly….

Animal
    Participant

@CB

Totally agree. I do have a few NiTe friends – I seem to be drawn to them – and we work very well together. I can see the benefits of duality when working with them. One friend who is NiTe ( @Thanatesque ) is probably the only woman on Earth I would have chased to the heavens and hells and back if I weren’t married. 😀 (I am usually into men.) That said, I feel like she and I will be inspiration-muse-soulmates for our whole lives but probably happier in separate romantic relationships, if only because being with someone from another quadra forces you to fill in your own damn weaknesses, as you say! 🙂  It also seems like she wants slightly different things out of an ‘ideal life’ whereas me and Se-heavy people, or at least my TiSe, seem to see more eye to eye on that. Living conditions, environmental needs, etc.

• This reply was modified 9 months, 3 weeks ago by Animal.
    CB
    Participant

Ha! Yeah I can imagine that it’s nice to have a partner being on a similar ‘explorer’ wavelength as you….

Its cool/interesting that if you (any type) have the explorer function in the the top two, then your supervisor and supervisee does too….(same for worldview)

I might have to start paying attention to how I get on my with supervisor/superisee in general, because I’ve never thought about it before….

@Animal

Lilith
    Participant
    • Type: TiNe
    • Development: ll-l

I’ve seen a few different patterns that I may have(?) mentioned before. One is Alpha men in relationships with Gamma women. What I see here is a strong cultural effect, as well as one of a mutual balance/compensation. Often times it seems that Alphas will take a calm, caring, psychoanalytical approach to relationships, which is seen as ’emotionally sensitive’ and ‘supportive’. High Fe+Si types especially will tend to be loyalists, and reliable providers who take a parental sort of role. All of these traits are culturally labeled as desirable especially in men. Similarly, Gammas tend to have an independent sense of their emotions (Fi), a frankness (Te), and spontaneous, sensual energy (Se) which are all culturally labeled as desirable traits in women. This makes people who are seeking a heterosexual relationship tend to see Alphas and Gammas as kind of the ideal man/woman, and often the two ‘ideals’ come together. It seems that there is a compensatory effect in these opposite-function kind of relationships as well, where each has access to the traits and views which are otherwise out of reach to them. From what I’ve heard from people who have been in one of these types of pairings, there is a kind of eternal sense of mystery as well, where because of the opposite cognitive processing neither can ever understand the other fully.

And as you mentioned @Animal, I’ve also noticed a strong resonance between TiNe’s and NeFi’s in particular. Many of my best friends throughout my life have been NeFi (or TeSi with heavy Ne). My partner’s best friend since childhood is also NeFi, and one of his long-term partners was NeFi as well. Overall it seems like having the same perception functions leads to compatibility, I’ve noticed especially in the case of similar senses of humor.

Ofc I’m a proponent of same-type relationships as well, although I rarely see these happen! I’ve been fortunate enough to have ended up in two such situations thus far, and I’ll say the degree of mutual understanding and depth of love that can be had is quite beautiful indeed <3

• This reply was modified 9 months, 3 weeks ago by Lilith.
    Animal
    Participant

@Alerith

The draw to same-type relationships is probably rare indeed, and I wonder if all types are equally programmed to handle this? I can’t imagine two SeFi’s together for instance. What a mess. Or what about two TeNi’s. Imagine two Ben Shapiros quarantined together. They would destroy each other!

I also find the “Gamma is the ideal woman” sentiment intriguing. I think that may apply to FiSe –  FiSe itself is the ideal woman. However, SeFi and especially TeNi women are often considered too intense, too wild, too much fire etc. I am anything but the ideal woman, although I am not particularly ugly. I will admit that introverted guys tend to notice me and consider me to be an intriguing fire-bomb, but still, it’s like a wildfire. It’s beautiful and mesmerizing from afar but if it comes too close to their home, they’ll do anything to put that fire out.  Hyper-masculine men can love me as a friend or a brief attraction, but they never would want me in a relationship. (The feeling is mutual.) I suspect Te development in any woman is enough to deter “ideal men” from being interested in them. It doesn’t bother me since I am attracted to introverts and shy people almost exclusively, but I have heard confessions from many Gamma extroverts, much more standard-beautiful than myself, saying that they’re “too much” for most men.

In my view the ideal woman is Fi lead, and probably FiSe is slightly more ideal.  Following that is TiSe or TiNe, although I can see how there’s a cold-logic factor there which some men might find confusing.

The idea of me with an Alpha SF is laughable although I really enjoy the few Alpha SF friends that I’ve had. I am near certain that one of my past liasons was with an Alpha SF. We were in highschool and it lasted two weeks, at which point we both just said, “The chemistry isnt there” “not really feeling it.” Before that he had been into me for a long time but the reality wasn’t his thing. I wasn’t offended. We are still friends. It just isn’t there for me.

That being said, I know that a lot of Gamma women are attracted to Alpha men. Out of the alphas, the only ones I find hot are TiNe. The other types can be gorgeous to look at and wonderful people but I feel no chemistry. However I think you’re very cute :3 and Chris Corner…. the Ti mind in general intrigues me. Ne throws me off though, when going in deeper. Also I don’t think I’ve ever been close to one in person, which is not to say that it couldn’t happen. But I would be unlikely to notice a guy who didn’t dress with some flare or hold eye contact for a long time, like TiSe men are more likely to do. There’s a certain visceral communication that gets my attention.

Lilith
    Participant
    • Type: TiNe
    • Development: ll-l

lol good point abt 2 Shapiros in the same place XD I don’t think the same type thing is for everyone, and certainly there are some people with personalities that necessitate a counterbalance! I just happen to have a fetish.. perhaps call it a quasi-narcissistic fetish ;p

I also find the “Gamma is the ideal woman” sentiment intriguing. I think that may apply to FiSe –  FiSe itself is the ideal woman. However, SeFi and especially TeNi women are often considered too intense, too wild, too much fire etc.

hmm well I think this depends on the context, and also the combination of people. I have actually noticed what you mention, that extroverts tend to be attracted to introverts and vice-versa. I’ve seen several cases where introverted Alpha men end up with extroverted Gamma women, actually my partner is primarily attracted to TeNi and SeFi women 😉 The main relationship I see that I was referencing is a FiSe woman with FeSi man though. My aunt and uncle were an example of this and they were married 70 years! Maybe it’s more accurate to say FiSe women and FeSi men are idealized to some extent?

oh oh but speaking of ideal TiSe’s! I totally know what you mean. Like there’s this girl in my women’s group that looks *so much* like Taylor Swift!! 😀

aaaand she’s a biologist who specializes in DNA sequencing and dances with snakes <3 I’d say she’s pretty ideal (straight as a pin tho, unfortunately for yours truly :/) It seems like TiSe women tend to be pretty in a classic way, and have an exceptional sense of style to compliment their appearance. And they tend to be smart as well..

However I think you’re very cute :3 and Chris Corner…. the Ti mind in general intrigues me. Ne throws me off though, when going in deeper.

daww thank you ^_^ lol yeah that’s kinda what I’m talking about when I say part of compatibility is in having the same perception functions. I think to some extent it doesn’t really matter, but as you say when you get to a deeper level of, say, making sense of the other person’s thoughts, the difference in how things are pieced together can be confusing.

Also I don’t think I’ve ever been close to one in person, which is not to say that it couldn’t happen. But I would be unlikely to notice a guy who didn’t dress with some flare or hold eye contact for a long time, like TiSe men are more likely to do. There’s a certain visceral communication that gets my attention.

Really? Well actually it’s not too surprising you haven’t been close to a TiNe irl, we do seem to be pretty scarce 🙁 But yeah, TiSe’s do tend to be a lot sexier than TiNe’s, not to mention socially savvy 😅 I think you hit the nail on the head when you say we’re cute, Ne is definitely more on the cute side, while Se is sexy and badass!

@Animal

• This reply was modified 9 months, 3 weeks ago by Lilith.
Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.

SHARE: FACEBOOK, SUPPORT: PATREON