Reply To: The myth of Te – Updates

Index Forums Cognitive Functions The myth of Te – Updates Reply To: The myth of Te – Updates

a.k.a.Janie
Participant
  • Type: FiSe
  • Development: ll--
  • Attitude: Unseelie

@bera I am inclined to disagree. I have shown many Excessive Contempt signals (especially in one video, which was actually one of my typing videos) but very little Te. I see no reason why other people with Fi but not Te conscious couldn’t do the same. The disgust doesn’t have to be directed at the self, at all. It’s Ji, of which anything can be the object being judged.
I actually remember after first starting to learn about CT and the signals, I started catching myself doing a lot of disgust or contempt, like in response to certain things. I thought about my functional stack, and had an idea that I could develop Te by learning new ways of responding to things when they illicit that response in me, by actually doing something to change situation. That’s not exactly how it works, I later realized. But anyway, Fi is quite a sensitive process, and it only follows that many things in life will be objectionable to it in one way or another. As far as high Te users, I can recall one Te lead who was polarized, and she was the only high Te user I really noticed doing many disgust or contempt signals.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.

SHARE: FACEBOOK, SUPPORT: PATREON