Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Auburn
    Keymaster
    • Type: TiNe
    • Development: l--l
    • Attitude: Adaptive

Hi guys!

I've never done this before, in any formal fashion, but I wanted to start collecting reviews of Cognitive Typology from willing participants?

I'm not very good at "marketing" but it's come to my attention that it's necessary, in order to make a meaningful difference in the world, lol. And I haven't collected testimonials or reviews in all these years. And maybe that's part of the reason more people don't know about CT. So with your help I'm hoping to start getting some testimonials together.

Here is the link: https://cognitivetype.com/write-a-review/

Please share any thoughts you have about CT, bright or dim, especially as it may matter to a Jungian typology viewer passing by who might be curious about CT. It would mean a lot to me and the CT team. Thank you all!

Sincerely,

Auburn

(p.s. Once I get enough reviews I'll open up a section on vultology.com that displays them for others to see)

• This topic was modified 1 month ago by Auburn.
    • This topic was modified 1 month ago by Auburn.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
A forum exploring the connection between Jungian typology and body mannerisms.

Social Media

© Copyright 2012-2021 Juan E. Sandoval - Use Policy
bookcommentsgroupenvelopegraduation-hatbookearth linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram