Vultology Code 2.0 & Attaining Repeatability

Home Page Forums Vultology & Learning Center Vultology Code 2.0 & Attaining Repeatability

• LadyNerdsky
    Participant
    • Type: FiNe
    • Development: ll-l
    • Attitude: Unseelie

These are great! Very helpful. Just finished watching the Te one. I think I do a sassy head-bobble delivery that isn’t combined into a head shake in this excerpt, so if it counts you can add it to the codifier without audio https://youtu.be/net8eKJTN98

Auburn
    Keymaster
    • Type: TiNe
    • Development: l--l
    • Attitude: Adaptive

And finally the last one for this series:

Ne & Se Signals

It’s really quite shocking to me how I couldn’t get this video down below 26 minutes even though I tried to be very concise. This tutorial series is compressed to the max, and yet it’s 2:30 hours of break-less signal bombardment. I guess as a field of study, it really is just that involved.

If it’s decompressed I’m sure it could amount to a two week course!

(p.s. – Also, I think what I’ll do is add links to these videos inside the codifier too, so you can reference them right there if more info is needed.)

Robert Mitchell
    Participant
    • Type: NeFi
    • Development: l-l-
    • Attitude: Seelie

Just want to say a big thank you for all this work. Its all rather intuitive IMO and seems to confirm most of the friends I’ve typed(using a 3D system of MBTI screening, function analysis and antagonism, and stereotypes). Of course traditional typing requires a huge amount of deductive reasoning and cross checking that is not for the feint of heart and can still struggle with insufficient data points and subjectivity.

Cheers!

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.