Ti>Ni & Structured vs Aphoristic Ni

Home Forums Model 1 Discussions Ti>Ni & Structured vs Aphoristic Ni

Viewing 2 posts - 26 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Bera
    • Type: SeFi
    • Development: ll--
    • Attitude: Seelie

@scientiam

Wow @bera, what an interesting time it must be in your psyche. Do these images/themes scare you though? Or are they giving you insight?

They scare me but they also give me insight. Because they are disturbing, I must find a way out and the only one I know is to find their deeper meaning and push the journey forward.

Are you saying that “what we actually see” is a dream/nightmare experience? That the experience is a memory of a past dream/nightmare that is brought up to consciousness in the moment?

Hm, I don't think it's the memory of a dream/nightmare. I just think these inner scenes are built in a similar way with dreams, so they can be broken down and interpreted like dreams too.

However, I don’t know many of the archetypes, I haven’t studied the archetypes, so it seems like this is just an act of creative interpretation from an image/vision (not to devalue your experience, but I really want to know why these images don’t show up in me and why I don’t feel the compulsion to see the “archetypical” meaning).

Oh, me neither. I'm in an exploratory phase myself. 🙂
    I think you don't feel a compulsion to see the "archetypical" ("archetypal"? not sure) meaning  because you don't necessarily need it in this moment of your life and having this particular development.
    For me it's different...if I sit in front of my PC and all of a sudden I see myself burning and turning to ashes and the fire still shining from within behind the ashes - this is a problem. :))) It's an issue of very high importance for me to immediately react to this in a sane (:))) ) way, to find the cause of what I saw and to reposition the images in my mind so that they makes sense and become supportive instead of threatening.
    So, there is a sense of urgency. This must be done right away. I need to give the images some archetypal meaning as soon as possible. Because it's chaotic material somehow leaking out from below and I must put it in order. I can't afford the risk of having an army of zombies riding huge insects filling my mental sewers. They must somehow come to the light and get a more creative mission. <3  They can not be killed (I tried these scenarios and they don't work). They can just be slowly taken out and given a proper place and purpose. Well, the zombies could rot and some nice Fi flowers could grow out of them. But this needs processing, you can't kill them with fire. (this was one of the things I tried and this is the reason why I started seeing myself burning - they are parts of myself 🙁 ).
    I will answer what I think about your dreams in private because of the nature of the theme and because I don't want to write another huge post and this one is already getting pretty big. :)) Oh, but this is a perfect occasion to help you interpret this yourself. So, look for the element that repeats itself in both dreams. I think there are actually 2 of them. Also think what dogs and birds generally represent to you.

Time is neither cyclical nor linear, it is a set of all possible events/configurations converging into a linear experience of time in our consciousness. That is, all possible configurations of the universe “already” exist out of our experience of time, but our minds cannot comprehend such configurations so that the only way we can experience it in our dimensional constraints is by linearity and measurement and as a “stream” of each “present”. Yet a “higher” consciousness would be able to see the finite “infinitude” of all it’s configurations.

This might be actually true ! I always felt like there are many possible futures. And that I can shift from one to the other by increasing my inner energy - the heart energy to be more precise. In a way I think if you start to see yourself differently and to infuse yourself with positive emotions, this changes your path, because thematically you don't fit in the same picture anymore, so you immediately pass into another.
    I'm not sure how true this is from a scientific point of view but I like the idea of parallel Universes and that of a certain fluidity and changeability of time and space. So, above I was only talking about time as...concrete procession of events, but if you look at it from a higher perspective, maybe it's like an ocean with waves moving in different patterns. This could be a better image for time because you have the consequential movements - a wave starting somewhere that will hit the shore... You also have cyclical movement - the ebb and flow. And you also have the infinity of configurations that you mentioned. 🙂 <3

Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Type:
    • Development:
    • Attitude:

I think you don’t feel a compulsion to see the “archetypical” (“archetypal”? not sure) meaning  because you don’t necessarily need it in this moment of your life and having this particular development.

@bera
    , I think I have been growing in the desire of in finding more about this "archetypical" stuff which has culminated into this post. So maybe I do need it, but maybe not as intense as it seems you have taken it into your life.

if I sit in front of my PC and all of a sudden I see myself burning and turning to ashes and the fire still shining from within behind the ashes – this is a problem. :)))

This same pull happens to me too, but not with these images as I already said. Your images remind me of the bridal mystics like St. Catherine of Sienna and St. Teresa of Avila, or Hildegard of Bingen. You mention that these images compel you to "order" them and give them a "more creative mission".Does that mean you channel them into art? I hope you find good avenues for these visions/images of self-reflection as it seems they are somehow informing you of yourself(?), like my images/thoughts perhaps deal more with the dark aspects of Ti (cynical nihilism), though I think I have been able to (or at least trying to) integrate them "order" them more into the light aspects of Fe (the saviour).

I will answer what I think about your dreams in private because of the nature of the theme and because I don’t want to write another huge post and this one is already getting pretty big. :)) Oh, but this is a perfect occasion to help you interpret this yourself. So, look for the element that repeats itself in both dreams. I think there are actually 2 of them.

Yes, I don't know how long it takes you to write these huge posts but it generally takes me an hour to two hours to write (thinking, processing, writing sentence takes me a long time). I will try interpreting the dreams myself (the fact that you see 2 elements in both dreams already reveals how I suck at this). I'll message you what my interpretation of them is and see if it matches your original interpretation.

So, above I was only talking about time as…concrete procession of events, but if you look at it from a higher perspective, maybe it’s like an ocean with waves moving in different patterns. This could be a better image for time because you have the consequential movements – a wave starting somewhere that will hit the shore… You also have cyclical movement – the ebb and flow. And you also have the infinity of configurations that you mentioned. <3

I was thinking of the same image, waves crashing in the ocean, when thinking about the differences in the "perception" of time by NiSe and SiNe. NiSe sees time as layered, like the waves crashing on each other and causing an impact. We see the patterns as it crashes and the waves unfold. While perhaps SiNe sees the linking causes that lead the waves to crash in the first place and the causal effects of the crash after the fact (this perhaps reminds me that the "butterfly effect" is something SiNe types relate to perhaps, because of its causal basis).

Viewing 2 posts - 26 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
A forum exploring the connection between Jungian typology and body mannerisms.

Social Media

© Copyright 2012-2021 Juan E. Sandoval - Use Policy
searchhomecommentsenvelopegraduation-hatbookearth linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram