[Ti] How do you know anything?

Home Forums Ask a Demographic [Ti] How do you know anything?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Supah Protist
    Participant
    • Type: SeTi
    • Development: ll-l
    • Attitude: Directive

How do I know I’m alive? How do I know I’m sitting? If I don’t know these things, how do I know that I don’t know these things? How do I know anything?
    These are the types of questions I seem to be asking myself frequently. Do other Ti types ask themselves these types of questions?

EpicEntity
    Participant
    • Development: l--l

There was an Fi user by the nickname Jesse who ask things like "if I like someone why do I like them. If I don't like someone why do I dislike them". I recently thought of this strategy as I was reading any post (not yours yet) that I felt less resonance with. It worked amazingly well.
    I've been recently using my Ti to access powerful perspectives that grant greater effortlessness to a large amount of situations I may find myself in. I'm starting think I have 3w4 heart fix instead of a 4w3.

EpicEntity
    Participant
    • Development: l--l

@supah protist I'd like to see you interact with @Jelle. Something tells me you two may have a lot to talk about.

Supah Protist
    Participant
    • Development: ll-l

We’ve interacted before. I used to be on the discord.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
A forum exploring the connection between Jungian typology and body mannerisms.

Social Media

© Copyright 2012-2021 Juan E. Sandoval - Use Policy
searchhomecommentsenvelopegraduation-hatbookearth linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram