The cost of bringing Fe into consciousness

Home Forums Model 1 Discussions The cost of bringing Fe into consciousness

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    EpicEntity
    Participant
    • Type: SeTi
    • Development: l--l
    • Attitude: Directive

The moment you start making interconnections or disconnection between yourself and other subjects is the moment Fe is conscious. I was used to never thinking about others. I was used to thinking about objects and properties within those objects as referenced in my very first videos. When you think about objects your ability to articulate becomes limited as there is no time limit to make decisions based on objects. When objects are alone they don't hurt you; they don't help you; and they don't exchange resources. As for Fe you need equals as in groupings of subordinates; individual peers; or unstable aspects within the mind of a superior, client, or opponent activate to Fe. Once activated you gain conclusive articulation; this is necessary for real time decisions that affect the survival a goal or even lives. I believe Supah Protist has committed to never making such interconnection among subjects. I was the same years ago but now after having invested some much thought and immersion within the unstable aspects of the female mind (PUA); and being in a neighborhood filled with insecure people; my Fe has become fairly conscious so far. I could for whatever reason discontinue the use of Fe in the future. When it comes to game design Fe maybe rather temporary.
    If anyone has thoughts bad or good please respond.

EpicEntity
    Participant

I remember back in game design class. We played called Zombiecide. It started off as us playing as individuals. It ended as us individual using our mental strengths to figure out what we could do as a group. Me being someone who would never even look at what resources a teammate had... it definitely was a new experience. Lastly my NeFe classmate who has played more games then anyone else had found his new favorite board game of all board game.
    PS: In honor of that moment I bought the board game on Steam. Steam allows me to use my copy to play with others who don't have a copy of there own. If anybody wants to help me see if it will all work just PM me.

GreenCoyote
    Participant
    • Development: lll-
    • Attitude: Adaptive

Wow, I just touched on this in the video below. the differences between group mindset and individual mindsets and the combination/interplay of both. (SeTi mind link!)
    its a bit into the video but it's there. by the way @EpicEntity have you read Auburn's book yet?

Bera
    • Type: SeFi
    • Development: ll--
    • Attitude: Seelie

Great video, @GreenCoyote ! It was a wonderful idea to talk about the book ! <3
    Also, congratulations for your Fe development !
    Regarding what you said, I am also for sure not a kinesthetic learner, despite being Se lead. I think I am also rather visual and I have actually been told so by a friend who is also a therapist. "OMG, you are so visual, what are you doing with this skill??"
    And CT provides some opportunities to use our focus ! It's visual. We can learn to type people and then there are also a lot of fun things to do like videos, gifs, collages...

GreenCoyote
    Participant

Well, @bera. I actually just started painting again. So im working with that right now.
    and thank you for Fe development compliment. Truth be told though i think it has been developed this whole time. I think auburn must have just missed it or something lol.
    im very Aware of other peoples moods so to speak, or at least i feel like i am. Plus the video with active Fe was filmed when i got back from hanging out with friends, whereas the SeTi 11– video was filmed after spending all day alone

Discord
    Participant
    • Type: Unknown
    • Development:
    • Attitude: Unknown

@greencoyote Congrats! I'm proud of you man. Great job!

EpicEntity
    Participant

A long time ago the ebook I preordered finally released (I think fully completed) while I was disinterested CT.  Then when I got reinterested I couldn't find where I put it. It's likely to be in one of my old computer which are both gone now. Rather then buying another one I settled for reading all the articles on the site.
    I'd like to know what you guys think or know would happen If I tried to explore the possibilities of CT in my spare time with minimal book knowledge. Minimal book knowledge as in reading the 'manual' after some failure of actualizing a possibility. I really feel like doing this is the way for me to go about it with minimal resistance.
    I'd like to know how I could do this in the most responsible way if I don't look like I am already.

@greencoyote
    To be honest I get the feeling that you could have given more details into why the book correlates with my either pseudo or true findings.
    There's just something about Fe pro-activeness, Fe expression, and Fe interactions that I can't seem to put my finger on. Perhaps Auburn already has this in the material as well. I guess It's likely I'll get to most of it eventually.
    Last potential misunderstanding. I'm trying to pen down possible mistake of being too conclusive and 'matter of fact' with creating this thread. The feeling of 'yes this is right' just like had to be apart of what I was creating. The thing is there seemed to be no way to disclaim the absoluteness without it feeling inauthentic to myself. I wouldn't be surprised if a lot Fe conscious users struggle with defeating this impulse. All in all I owe it the CT community to either handle it or handle the consequence.

GreenCoyote
    Participant

@courtjester
    does magical Fe dance in the forest, naked Surrounded by flying clams.
    oh the joy

EpicEntity
    Participant

^Did I miss something^
    This video drives me insane but interestingly couldn't naturally come up with any topics that used Fe consciousness.

Discord
    Participant
    • Development:

@epicentity Are you trying to bring Fe to consciousness or are rejecting Fe? I cannot tell what your end goal is from the video? Sorry if I misunderstaood

EpicEntity
    Participant

I Was trying to let Fe become conscious without forcing it. If I am at all accurate I think the most valuable takeaway is how faraway I am from passionately formulating a topic that would turn Fe on. I'd say I am even more faraway from turning all four functions of my functions on at the same time. I think I might reread some more of Auburn Fe material before I make what might be one least video for turning on Fe.

Discord
    Participant
    • Development:

I think you might be going about it the wrong way. The best way to bring it to consciousness is going to be figuring out why it isn't conscious in the first place. For me, it was child abuse done to me by Fe users using Fe manipulation tactics. I had to get through that and then I had to reformulate my thinking. I had to look at Fe in positive way and so I found positive Fe dominant role models. Jordan Peterson worked for me. I did shadow work and inner child work. I read a lot Jung and also forced myself to talk to people and say "yes" to social things instead of no. I also put myself in situations where people would use those Fe tactics against me to challenge my thinking (that's right discord). It will come in a burst. Try figuring these things out. Making videos is a good idea to check your signals but you have to do a lot of work with Fe IMO, because it is "feeling." For us men, accepting that we can feel is hard to do sometimes.

It sounds stupid but remember this when you pay attention to your thoughts me "feels" I "thinks." So instead of "I hate this" say "me hates this." It sounds more feeling doesn't it? It is giving voice to your emotions.

EpicEntity
    Participant

I think that 'I' creates an outward motion. To me it feels like 'me' declares an inward reaction. So 'I hate this' might be most inverted to 'This scares me'. Seeing as something has to be a threat before it can be hated. To me your conclusion for 'me hates this' is crazy clever. Yet when I say it's feels like an incomplete sensation which feels just plain disturbing like a sensory jam jamming my radar.
    I'm glad I we are having this discussion. It's like your creating this map you made from a helicopter and I'm using that map on the ground scouting things out and finding short cuts every now and then.
    My parent created a lot of Fe frames as well. It's like I needed Ti and Ni just to attempt to find my way around it all. That's something to think about more.
    I admire all the things you put together to get somewhere you wanted to be.
    I don't know If I can agree with starting Fe fights unless the other side either benefits in someway; and/or they happen to be bullies themselves.
    Overall I've already decided to simply help Fe show up on it's own. If it doesn't then the experiments as in end in it self gives great insight and self development.
    PS: @jay I'd like to know how deeply you asked why you wanted to develop any of your functions into consciousness.

Discord
    Participant
    • Development:

PS: @jay I’d like to know how deeply you asked why you wanted to develop any of your functions into consciousness.

@epicentity
    I like the challenge...
    Or, if you meant that oppositely, I went very deep to the point of getting lost.

GreenCoyote
    Participant

I think seeing development as a challenge is a healthy way of looking at it.

i honestly cant quite remember when my functions ever became conscious (unconscious Ni lol) but i will say that my Fe is more activated i think after hanging out with close friends. Laughing at each others weaknesses and such, pretty much just enjoying things. A lot of my friends also love talking politics and sports which interests me less Than my favorite topics but somehow i get all amped from the interaction and my Fe just blasts through. I think i revert back to SeTi 11– when i spend periods of time alone for extended periods. Fe and Ti come together but they are in different worlds. So in order to develop Fe you have to extrovert it and be in environments where you can get the chance to use it. Ti can stop this as it turns inward for clarification.
    i agree with jay in that if you have issues with your function inwardly those blocks need to be taken care of first in order to feel safe to start “exploring” with it. But if inwardly there is no hesitancy to using it. Just look to relationships in your life to help develop it. Not quite sure how better to describe this process but its just my intuitive guess on the matter.

Tea
    Participant
    • Type: NeFi

"A long time ago the ebook I preordered finally released (I think fully completed) while I was disinterested CT.  Then when I got reinterested I couldn’t find where I put it. It’s likely to be in one of my old computer which are both gone now. Rather then buying another one I settled for reading all the articles on the site."
    Sorry for jumping in without reading and saying something irrelevant. It's just that I saw this text (above) in the discord preview, and I had to comment on how this is the most Pe thing ever. It amused me 😀

Tea
    Participant
    • Type: NeFi

Excellent thread. I believe you guys have gotten to the heart of the functions. Epic with the statement about the I-thou dissolution with Fe and Court with the agent/patient distinction.

EpicEntity
    Participant

Spoiler

Again... the grammar usage in this video drives me to my grave. Hopefully I'll get comfortable enough within the next 10-20 uploads.
    If anyone wants to see what affects my 'credibility' 'honor' look at the post I put in the 'Intellectual Narcissism' thread created by Sarah Protist

[collapse]

Lots of Je signals in shepherding, martialing, segmenting, arranging the aspects of the mind; ideas, disclaimers, departments, roles, group chats, ect
    I also have a finished codifier.... Here's some basic info.
    Cognitive Typology
    Subject: Darrin (Epic) Vultologist: EpicEntity (uncertified)
    SeFi: 53%
    NiTe: 58%
    TiNe: 43%
    TiSe: 57%
    SeTi: 63%
    NiFe: 66%
    FeNi: 48%
    Type: SiTe Date: 12/13/2019
    Dev: llll Notes:
    Attitude: Directive
    Affect: No Affect
    Energetics:
    J: 1... 4
    P: 5
    Je: 4... 1,2,4,5
    Ji: 4
    Pe: 4
    Pi: 4
    Functions:
    Ti: 5
    Fe: 3... 1, 2, 6
    Ni: 7
    Se: 6

Discord
    Participant
    • Development:

@epicentity I don't see it yet. Those are more like exerted pushes IMO. The Fe should flow with everything. You are on-beat with the head nods.

GreenCoyote
    Participant

I know this is gonna sound wild but try out some interpretive dance, or just dance in general. might open up some of the Fe in you. Get in touch with your body's flow so to speak.

EpicEntity
    Participant

@epicentity I don’t see it yet. Those are more like exerted pushes IMO. The Fe should flow with everything. You are on-beat with the head nods.

Yeah, I was pretty concerned about the possibility of only exerted pushes. I have to go in the database and check to see if other Ti users using exerted pushes are talking about doing something in real time.

I know this is gonna sound wild but try out some interpretive dance, or just dance in general. might open up some of the Fe in you. Get in touch with your body’s flow so to speak.

It might, yet dancing would have to get a gamma in flow with their Te. Plus, I can't imagine an alpha getting their Fe by dancing unless they choreograph instead of improv. I've dance improvisationally to EDM day after day before. The starting weed I dance in the sight of my FeSi roommate. He told I was the best he'd ever seen (likely to be an overstatement). That was the day after he inform me about "...now dancing with a woman entails..." (traditional ritual mindset) (He really was a grandpa for a 36 year old). Anyway I'd say for me it has a lot to do with Se.
    Updated thought: Interpretive dance seems to be aiming at expressing ones inner feelings I can visualize a dance that expressed a united experience.

As an interpreting SeTi always going to the basics (which is always a good sign) I'm starting to think that the core of Fe goes further than arranging (Je) and further than expressing (Fe symptoms) it's like a relating or an experience of sharing an experience.
    If this is the case then that makes a grand amount of sense based on so many of my downfalls. I'm always going my own way in some matter. I'm rarely ever checking for somebody else's experience. At the same I am trying to separate from social contracts as much as humanly possible. Which may have me using Ti and Ni to find all the ways I let society enslave me and get myself out of it with Se. All in all Fe might be pretty numb in this manner.

Spoiler

Local Controversialist...
    For those who can not live their lives without constantly thinking about me I can only tell you that this message is for your benefit.
    For those who are most hostile towards me this message can save you from making life or death mistake.<br>
    I can't stop you from thinking that the propose of this message is to increase my changes of survival.<br>
    You choose your own interpretation.
    I am not a slave to your realty.
    I am not a slave to your culture.
    I am not a slave to your rules.
    I am not a slave to your insults.
    I am not a slave to your limitations.
    I am not a slave to your beliefs.
    I am not a slave to your social constructs.
    I am not a slave to your hierarchy of dominance.
    What you think is 'crazy' is not likely verified by professionals
    What you think is 'crazy' is likely you being afraid of what is not in societal control
    When I am walking I am actively 'doing whatever I feel like doing'
    When I am with women I am actively 'doing whatever I feel like doing'
    It's a waste of stupidity to invite me to a fight.
    If anything stops me from moving forward it will be destroyed.
    When I talk to myself I am seeing how my thoughts verbalize.
    When I yell it is only to myself in the form of ventilation.
    I will be fearful in the short-term as I can be affected by the gas lighting of any retards beliefs
    I will be fearless in the long-term as no matter what affects me I will not stop 'doing whatever I feel like doing'
    I don't care about hard work I care where hard work will led.
    To me being asked if I am gay or straight is the same thing as being If my favorite color is bronze or silver.
    My sexual orientation is 'doing whatever I feel like doing'
    If anyone wants to learn more about what I think 'doing whatever I feel like doing' is arrangement. (was posted as is)
    If anyone thinks this is a post that holds no value... I agree, but other may disagree base on their improvements.
    We can be cool if you allow us to be cool.

[collapse]

----------------------- rescanning Auburn's Fe articals ----------------
    Fe or Je users may more often find themselves realizing and utilizing what everyone doesn't know what everyone knows or everyone doesn't know what everyone doesn't know.
    There is this world of You and I. I don't have that world. I don't think I can have a conversation with someone that evaluates me constantly with "you know". My instinctive response would be like "No I don't know and I only care to know what I know"... "Maybe I know something that can help you and maybe you know something that can help me."
    ---------------------------------------------may add more later----------------------------------------------------

GreenCoyote
    Participant

The interpretive dance is meant to send your energy outward. Using Se to piggy back off of a budding Fe.
    Fe is all about communication and getting your point across. Making sense to others so to speak. At least thats how i see it. It literally makes your message heard and understood by the other party.
    Fe as auburn has said is about creating a desired impact. You can only do that if others understand you. So if people get your message you are using Fe. If there is miscommunication it might not be.
    at least this is my understanding so far.

EpicEntity
    Participant

It's too late Auburn... I just brain f-ed myself.

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
A forum exploring the connection between Jungian typology and body mannerisms.

Social Media

© Copyright 2012-2021 Juan E. Sandoval - Use Policy
searchhomecommentsenvelopegraduation-hatbookearth linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram