heavy development saturation

Home Page Forums Ask a Demographic heavy development saturation

• EpicEntity
    Participant
    • Type: SeTi
    • Development: l--l
    • F Attitude: Directive

I feel like I could never be free as completely as SeTi I—. I have anxiety that seems to come from my self programmed habit for preparing myself. Once I fall into that trip then the small unforeseen things could really jam me up like a black out. The purified SeTi seem to me as being so apart of what is in front of them that world itself is their mind and thoughts.

I sense that an SeTi II are masters not comparing themselves to preconceived notions. They reach a level of unbaisness that I don’t. They want to find the truth of themselves and analyze anything that can be broken down. I have too many models in my head that I can’t help but play with, which invites a saturated sense of self.

SeTi I–I are pure creativity. They don’t have to get things right. They simply let things be as they are and dress things up or flip things around. They are not apart of any kind tension.

@faeruss, @rondo, @staas, @scientiam, and anyone esle who feels a kind of saturation. How do some others with a lighter conscious load of functions deal with life in a cleaner matter?

• This topic was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by EpicEntity.
    Rondo
    • Type: NeTi
    • Development: llll
    • F Attitude: Adaptive

Heya! I will take a shot at trying to answer what I think the crux of your questioning is, but I might be a bit blunt while not directly addressing some of your concepts, so here we go:

It seems to me that “the grass is always greener on the other side” very much applies to the reasoning you’re attempting to apply here, as you are perceiving the other variants of SeTi as somehow inherently better than your current state. If you think that Fe could solve some of your problems, have you ever written out what these problems are and how you think Fe could solve them? That would seem to me to be a very important step that should be taken before one starts thinking that others of your type inherently have a more appealing pathway through the world.

Another thing to think about would be to write out how your Ti and Ni could be used to aid your life rather than make it anxious or overwhelming as you seem to be expressing, as each function has its positives and negatives, both of which can and should be tempered in my view.

Hope this was at least somewhat helpful towards whatever you’re attempting to work towards šŸ™‚

EpicEntity
    Participant
    • Type: SeTi
    • Development: l--l
    • F Attitude: Directive

Thank you Rondo that might have just been the blunt hit, to send me flying off the horse into the mud, that I neededšŸŽ„.

I always think there is so much that is already presumed. It’s starting to look like my biggest antisocial crutch. Perhaps I’ll have do to some web chat warm ups before making any forum entries.

Making a point about not just revealing the cons but also the pros of each function slot variant was a deal that somehow went over my head.

I read a single posts with one person claiming that those with fewer developed slots would automatically want more slots.

One big trap that I fell for was keeping that one person’s opinion too close to heart and letting myself think the whole claim is valid. I don’t even know it’s already happening. The result wasĀ asking a question that kind of demonstration of whether or not “grass is always greener on the other side” in way that happened to be brainwashingly bais. That’s my attempt to give clarity to anything that didn’t makes sense.

If I had IIII then I guess that it would make every situation even more saturated. Much like how too many apps slow down ones computer.

I feel as though I would get through any problem with either I, II, I–I II-I, or IIII. I just wonder if II-I would have an easier time then IIII. To me atleast it seems as if I, II, I–I already have an easier time with problems than II-I.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by EpicEntity.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Ā© Copyright 2012-2020 | CognitiveType.com
This website's articles, its reading methodology and practices are the intellectual property of J.E. Sandoval.
Animaged GIFs, images and videos belong to their respective owners.