Soft Readings: VI

Home Page Forums Vultology & Learning Center Soft Readings: VI

• Auburn
    Keymaster
    • Type: TiNe
    • Development: l--l
    • Attitude: Adaptive

Hiya!

So I made a general announcement on Patreon that I’m attempting to reach 1,000 cleaned-up database samples, and asked people to send as many requests as they wanted. I got around ~230 requests — thanks so much!

But, as they are so many, I won’t have time to do a writeup for each one (I can better use that time cleaning up the videos and adding them to the database). However, I’d like to post some of the results I have so far. Please bear in mind these are very soft readings, and so far in many cases I have only narrowed it down to ~2 types, although the first type listed does have priority. Development levels are also “best approximations” from an initial ~10-15 minute look at each.

(And for types with 3-4 functions conscious, in particular, I have to do a careful cross-analysis against all other adjacent shades before I know for sure their development.)

Here is the list of soft readings as it currently stands:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11UII4pMHTBYgVyQOH8g3oITo9HawBE3w1n5GA8z1FBA/edit?usp=sharing

This first round has 6 samples from each patreon submitter (except for Lumi’s, who I can’t find good vids for yet). I’ll be going through and doing equal amounts of each member at a time. And since this still isn’t enough to reach 1,000 – do feel free to add more samples, and other members here can also add to this list by joining patreon.

~ ~ ~

Also feel free to discuss the soft readings in this thread! I’ll attempt to elaborate as I have time, and I’m sure other members have things to share as well. 🙂

• This topic was modified 2 weeks ago by Auburn.
    • This topic was modified 1 week, 6 days ago by Auburn.
    Animal
    Participant
    • Type: SeFi
    • Development: lll-
    • Attitude: Unseelie

@auburn

Interesting – you were “????” when it came to Alex Gray and Maynard James Keenan – Alex Grey is a five, and Maynard… may be a 5 or a 6…. we are still looking into it.

You wrote:

maynard keenan
    SeFi l-ll, NiTe (or?)

alex grey
    SeFi llll? no idea

You also originally typed Arya as a NiTe, and realized later that she may be FiSe or SeFi, but you found her particularly confusing.  She is also a five.

Enneagram has its own body language, so this pattern struck me. Three (likely) Gamma SF’s who are fives (or in one case, might be a 5), and all of them (at least at a quick glance) made you go: ??!

MBTI people would not expect that a 5 could be a SeFi or a FiSe, although I always personally thought that was a likely combination. I have been advocating for the idea of TiSe or TeNi fours (for example) and other  combinations that MBTI people consider unlikely, from the beginning. This is because the deeper psychology matches in ways that people who study these systems ‘shallowly’ aren’t aware of. For instance many fives have a drive to dig into their subjective self-image and express it artistically. Many fours have a desire to understand archetypal connections and look at what it means to be human more objectively. Also, fours with certain tritypes (471, 468, etc) may be business minded, wanting to market their unique image and passionate suffering, and make a splash with their iconic brand of ‘performing’ it.  So it doesn’t surprise me that Maria Callas, a classic four exemplar, is TeNi.  People also don’t realize the “drag queen” tendency that some Ti leads possess (which matches Naranjo’s idea that fours may envy the opposite gender and show this in their image), nor do they realize the need to express their values & self-image, that some Te leads possess.  So in their minds there’s “no such thing” as a Te or Ti leading four, or a feeler five…. SeFi 5 would be unheard of to them.

I’ve had so many stupid arguments with these people about theory, since 2012 when I first got into it. I wrote passionate posts on separate forums, sourced with tentative exemplars and everything, explaining why I thought TeNi or TiSe would be a good match for a four, or why a 5 could be a feeler. It really makes me happy to see you’ve come up with these patterns too.

Alex Gray is a very clear, classic 5 example. Maynard , we still have to decide, is he really a 5 or a 6? So that may be a false exemplar, but nonetheless it doesnt take away from my thoughts because the SF was (potentially) matching a very cerebral person. You may decide he’s NiTe in the end?  But I’d be surprised, just knowing what I know about him.

Maynard & Alex Grey were someone else’s exemplars, haha. I just noticed them on the list.

Not surprised if David Life is TiSe… he looks so much like @ivory !

As for my own examples, naturally I’m thrilled to share a type with the legendary genius Freddie Mercury…. 😛  although I had pinned him as Beta ST. But this typing makes sense for sure. Meg Meyers I JUST KNEW she was SeFi. (She is probably enneagram 1 fwiw.). I thought Shelby Steele was an obvious SiFe so I’m glad I was right. 🙂 I had not typed one before. Marina Ambrovic is a clear Gamma and very archetypal FiSe. Probably a 1 with a 4 fix. Leonard Cohen is an enneagram four, who you typed at SiFe — makes sense, I had no idea what type he would be, tbh. But that typing works and I’m happy that I’ve found my first match between someone my group types at four and who is a SiFe. =). These patterns help us catch other members of certain typings.  Most people don’t know how to identify fours and fives (let alone other types, but especially those) so we have been focused on figuring out what exactly are the defining factors in body language, and how cognition may be throwing things off, etc. I’m thinkng out loud here and I’m not sure if anyone else on CT cares about this, but I figured I’d write down my “stream of consciousness” in case anyone does. 🙂

• This reply was modified 1 week, 1 day ago by Animal.
    Animal
    Participant

I also wanted to add more samples!

Mikhaila Peterson

YoungRippa59 https://m.youtube.com/user/youngrippa59

Donald Trump …. I know he was typed as TeNi way back in the beginning of CT. But since then I have learned more about signals and I have also seen his young videos which look very NiTe. I also have my doubts about him being an “articulator” especially when you compare him to a Te lead like Ben Shapiro or Blair White. All politics aside, I am just morbidly curious to know if he could be NiTe instead. His old interviews seem slow and his focus is “far reaching” rather than Te bulldozing. He also sits like a potato sack and has a pudgeface. Maybe I’m crazy but this has been bothering me 🤪

The Hodge Twins

Candace Owens

Tucker Carlson

.. please don’t be annoyed anyone, my curious mind is dying to know if there are certain trends between certain types of thinking… just for science. my interest is apolitical 😇

I may add more later.

fayest42
    Participant
    • Type: FiNe
    • Development: ll--

@animal, can you share what body language signals you’ve observed from the different enneagram types? I feel like it would be really useful to CT to include enneagram body signals in the code so that we don’t get confused by them when looking for CT signals.

Animal
    Participant

@fayest42

We have been working hard on scrutinizing our visual system for a while now. When we have something that we’re confident to share with the public, we’ll definitely share it!

• This reply was modified 4 days, 23 hours ago by Animal.
    • This reply was modified 4 days, 21 hours ago by Animal.
    • This reply was modified 4 days, 21 hours ago by Animal.
    fayest42
    Participant
    • Type: FiNe
    • Development: ll--

@animal That’s awesome! I’m excited to see it when it’s ready 🙂

Wolf00
    Participant
    • Type: Unknown
    • Development:
    • Attitude: Unknown

David Life looks eye centric, so NiFe

Russel T davis – eye centric, so NeFi

I agree with Keanu Reeves being SeTi because he displays a lot of fluidity and he even does a very clear eye centric motion:

Auburn
    Keymaster
    • Type: TiNe
    • Development: l--l
    • Attitude: Adaptive

Animal! 😀

I’m totally tackling this thread tomorrow– lots to say and explore!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Copyright 2012-2020 | CognitiveType.com
This website's articles, its reading methodology and practices are the intellectual property of J.E. Sandoval.
Animated GIFs, images and videos belong to their respective owners.