SeTi Oscillation Example

Home Forums Model 1 Discussions SeTi Oscillation Example

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Supah Protist
    Participant
    • Type: SeTi
    • Development: ll-l
    • Attitude: Directive

I think I've identified an example of my SeTi oscillation in action.
    When I was younger I was able to deduce that bone structure was conserved across land mammals. People would say things like "Ostriches have backwards knees!" and I 'd say "No, those are their ankles." I'm currently interpreting this as the formation of a Ti axiom from Se data.
    Anyone else have similar experiences with their SeTi oscillation or any other analogous oscillations?

Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Type:
    • Development:
    • Attitude:

When I was younger I was able to deduce that bone structure was conserved across land mammals. People would say things like “Ostriches have backwards knees!” and I ‘d say “No, those are their ankles.” I’m currently interpreting this as the formation of a Ti axiom from Se data.

Very cute @supahprotist😆. My Se data gathering (one that came to mind, perhaps to show that if you are trapped inside most of the day that one's Se still finds exploratory material) and Ti distinctions came from reading books on dinosaurs. My Ti would delight in remembering specific, branching distinctions of things/names, especially if it sounded cool like "Mesozoic Era" which in its branch includes the Triassic, Jurrasic periods etc. I'm thinking that my Ni started developing pretty early since "remembering" distinctions sounds more connected to Pi and its role with memory.

Supah Protist
    Participant

@scientiam I had tons of animal and dinosaur encyclopedias too. Read through all of them as far as I can remember. I'm not sure if I had the same enthusiasm around the branching distinctions. I remember coming across the "bird-hipped" vs. "lizard-hipped" distinction multiple times and repeatedly skipping over it in favor of going over the species again. Additionally, I think I remember the time periods more sequentially and less modularly. Like I know that the Triassic, Jurassic, and Cretaceous periods are all in the Mesozoic era and in that order, but I would describe the time periods more linearly and less categorically.

Discord
    Participant
    • Type: Unknown
    • Development:
    • Attitude: Unknown

@supahprotist @scientiam Not to crash the ST party but even as an Ni-Fe I relate to all you guys are saying. My mother used to read me dinosaur books and I'd remember the names and connected the species to the correct period and memorized how things were different. I began reading before age five and I wonder if the early reading has to do with Ni-Ti or Ti-Ni?

Discord
    Participant
    • Type: Unknown
    • Development:
    • Attitude: Unknown

Also if this holds true, maybe our tertiary is active at a very early age? Perhaps we are born with our two introverted or extraverted functions ready to go.

EpicEntity
    Participant
    • Development: l--l

A TiSe shows me his how-to system. I start trying to explore it by testing it different ways. I start doing things out of step. He show me the right way. Instead of being repealed by lack of variation I choose to understand and see it as a series of smaller nuances. Once those nuances are understood I test those out. I wash and repeat until what was a go-to singular purpose system for the TiSe becomes a new fine-tune way of seeing and interacting with a particular ever-growing aspect of world for me as an SeTi. Kind of-ish....
    PS: I have a cousin I believe is SeTi III- who was interested in marine biology at one point time.

Supah Protist
    Participant

@jay no worries. I was asking about people who had an SeTi oscillation anywhere in their hierarchy. Specifically though, I was asking about Ti axiom formation out of Se data, like I think I did with the anatomical anecdote I mentioned earlier. I don’t know what memorizing categories of things is, but it seems a bit removed from the process I would have had to engage in to realize that bone structure is conserved across certain species. One is memorization of already known information while the other is the abstraction of a rule out from a preexisting data set.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
A forum exploring the connection between Jungian typology and body mannerisms.

Social Media

© Copyright 2012-2021 Juan E. Sandoval - Use Policy
searchhomecommentsenvelopegraduation-hatbookearth linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram