Potential relationship between Ne leads and Developmental Coordination Disorder

Home Forums Model 1 Discussions Potential relationship between Ne leads and Developmental Coordination Disorder

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Robert Mitchell
    Participant
    • Type: NeFi
    • Development: l-l-
    • Attitude: Seelie

Connecting some dots.
    I discovered DCD yesterday and recognised that it was something I had alway had. Basically in my case it is caused by mistiming, so my brain goes too fast and my body lags my conscious decision processes.
    DCD is common with ADHD, (as is Ne) and the typical profile is that of an enneagram 7 (mostly Pe leads)
    There is also a 5:1 M to F ratio.
    So naturally I’m wondering if it relates to delayed response seen in the Ne eye centric motion. Considering it affects 5% of the population it may be a significant factor in High Ne type males in particular.
    You would expect a person suffering from it to look pretty unco, so it might not be that hard to flag.
    Thoughts?

fayest42
    Participant
    • Type: FiNe
    • Development: ll--
    • Attitude: Unseelie

@singularity That is a very interesting idea. However that delayed response seen in Ne eyes seems to be much more common than just 5% of the population, and I haven't noticed it being more common in males than females. Of course we can't know this for sure without actually looking at some data, but that's my perception of what I've seen.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Copyright 2012-2021 Juan E. Sandoval - Use Policy
searchhomecommentsenvelope