Offer of Spiritual Healing/Development Service

Home Forums Spirituality & Philosophy Offer of Spiritual Healing/Development Service

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Type:
    • Development:
    • Attitude:

If anyone has seen my transformation and spiritual development and is interested in doing that for their own lives, I am offering guidance for you. This is a new venture of mine since I can't stop thinking about this idea and the universe has promised it to me. The point is that nobody is going to help (except the universe and you are the universe and therefore only you can help yourself). The guidance comes from this fact: I have experienced this whole awakening and transformation and ego death and I can, therefore, guide you to start opening up to yourself so that spiritual alchemy can occur: turning bad into good, hate into love, and fear into trust such that your deep inner purpose/self is revealed (or even become aware of your soul, since it seems I notice many people are not (it's a concept and not a reality for them) and this could also perhaps result in CT cognitive function development . This will not be done in the same specific way as I did for me but in whatever way is specific to you, which is determined by your essence/spirit/soul etc. This is not for everyone and only people who need it will be attracted to it (everyone is on their own journey). Since I am both very experienced (my own alchemical principles) and inexperienced my rates are $40/hour. Message me if you are interested ❤.
    Also, this is not an intellectual thing, this is a process of intuition and feeling and I won't bullshit that the real process is one in which active manifestation of your soul, in reality, is the goal, not in your mind (the intellectual can block any emotional progress and even suppress/choke the soul, ever-receding more and more until its gone). However, I do have the best experience with turning the intellectual into feeling (as this was my own process, especially since my soul had been numb/empty/heavy as was shown with my flat affect).

EpicEntity
    Participant
    • Type: SeTi
    • Development: l--l
    • Attitude: Directive

Hay what if all four Beta's got into self awakening one person at time. You can be responsible for direction; Me liberation;  @jay reflection; and @Faeruss expression. This is kind of up my ally having gotten involved in so much self help content and having had a perspectivising impact on some others, also I think my main contribution would be at avoiding cognitive dissonance . Reading Court Jester's entry I think he can caught on to people's hidden selves. I get the idea that Faeruss (I have a shy guy crush on um... Unfortunately ladies, I'd bet money that my usual hetero inclinations will win out) can release any pin up energy. All in all I think the best selling point will be that all four active N-ego betas are focusing on one person, and their relationship to the world, in four diverse ways. If we all decide to do it then my vote is for @Auburn to have first dibs on being our test subject.

Discord
    Participant
    • Type: Unknown
    • Development:
    • Attitude: Unknown

@epickalypze This is what I like to see 🙂 Yes, the Beta's could achieve this with everyone. Though, I think some may be harder than others. Problem would be getting everyone on board. I really like your ideas on angles of guidance because often one angle isn't enough.
    @scientiam I can vouch for Adrian he is a great reflective listener and offers great advice and direction.
    BTW @epickalypze I learned my tritype the other day and it is fitting because I have the A648 "whistleblower." I have always been a master at seeing through to people's true inner Self accurately. However, I am unreservedly honest. Most people do not like me for this reason, yet seek me out when they have suspicions because I can deliver. I think that is why I self-typed before as INTJ because I wasn't well liked but I knew I had access into the collective unconscious connecting people to what I believed was their archetype and then trying to help them extract or embody that archetype. While I see the bullshit, I am also able to see the positive hidden potential in people as well.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Type:
    • Development:
    • Attitude:

@epickalypze, I definitely like your idea better. I was going to add an addendum to this post saying that I wasn't going to offer the service anymore because the lesson I was meant to learn from me posting this was that God/Spirit keeps telling me I am a guide in some way and I keep trying to control the "outcome" of this guidance, instead of letting it be, and therefore it seems I still have my ego nice and alive in me (although it does seem I was able to disconnect from Ti ego in some way)😆. Also, my spiritual work within myself is not over, and I keep thinking it is! So in the end, your idea of helping people one by one sounds awesome, though I would now also add that not everyone is on the same path and in the end the individual and their relationship to their soul/path can help themselves more than we ever can. I think at some point I will write down or explain in a video what happened to me so that others can take that information for themselves and follow what resonates with them and throw out what doesn't. But first I still need to work on myself and just live and be grateful for what I have and the bad/limiting beliefs I have removed from myself so far😊.

Discord
    Participant
    • Type: Unknown
    • Development:
    • Attitude: Unknown

Question. Is @auburn ok? He's been an absentee landlord. :/

Auburn
    Keymaster
    • Type: TiNe
    • Attitude: Adaptive

Question. Is auburn ok? He’s been an absentee landlord. :/

Heh, I have been trailblazing the realm of particulars, by setting up the GIFs for every signal. When this is finished (aiming for the end of the month) CT will finally be standardized -- and each signal will be defined so specifically that all confusion should be eliminated. Current progress at: https://cognitivetype.com/test-codifier/ - It takes a crazy amount of time/focus to find the ideal signals for each one-- sorry I'm not around as much.
    @scientiam - It sounds to me like you did genuinely break out of your Ti ego attachment! ..and went into full Fe+Ni guru mode. That is, perhaps you understood, at the deep visceral level, the viewpoint of the Fe+Ni within you as valid, magnificent and powerful/alive?
    You certainly sound more Fe-Ni lately in your psychic viewpoints and values, and my guess is that the conjunction of Fe+Ni is in the process of stabilizing in your psyche; as though Fe's integration with your existing psychic economy takes the form of a new roommate. Enantiadromia causes swings and counter-swings until a long-term sustainable energetic balance can be achieved. It's curious to see your rapid evolution, and the dynamic narrative of Integration playing itself out before my eyes. It's quite fascinating that you're documenting this too, so other people can know what's involved in the process. Cheers to you! <3 And this thread's ideas have my support.
    edit: A small clan of four actualized Betas, of all four energetic quadrants, giving counsel to people on how to elevate their consciousness on each level - thus helping the human collective reach new heights of self awareness, seems like something right out of a myth, and yet perhaps this is one of the possible configurations that a knowledge of CT can manifest?

Sander
    Participant
    • Type: NeFi
    • Development: lll-
    • Attitude: Seelie

[quote]Heh, I have been trailblazing the realm of particulars, by setting up the GIFs for every signal. When this is finished (aiming for the end of the month) CT will finally be standardized — and each signal will be defined so specifically that all confusion should be eliminated.[/quote]
    Thank you, the GIFs are so much clearer!

@auburn
    As you probably foresaw, I was far too optimistic when I proposed to help...  I found a typo to fix, though: .../TeSi_Anthony%20Mason_1.mp4/ should be .../TeSi_Anthony_Mason_1.mp4

Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Type:
    • Development:
    • Attitude:

@auburn,

It sounds to me like you did genuinely break out of your Ti ego attachment! ..and went into full Fe+Ni guru mode. That is, perhaps you understood, at the deep visceral level, the viewpoint of the Fe+Ni within you as valid, magnificent and powerful/alive?... Enantiodromia causes swings and counter-swings until a long-term sustainable energetic balance can be achieved.

Oh, thank you for letting me know what's going on from someone else's perspective😆, I was starting to feel discouraged a little bit because, in the end, all this is really crazy to me (from the old outlook/paradigm I had) and it has been very exhausting. You are right that Ni-Fe guru and especially the ENF temperament profile has come out of me and through it I feel energized/alive and "called" to be this way, so much that I know it has always been there but contained and forced to come out through other ways (like my dreams of being a filmmaker).  I looked up enantiodromia and I see more clearly what is happening now. I knew I was being submerged in my shadow and I think I went deep (I was able to get help from a spiritual healer through EFT and sound bath healing/ceremony and some crystals (don't judge me please lol I think they "worked" too)  and by ultimately overcoming the state of fear I was in). I would tell the spiritual people what is going on with me and they would just be so nonchalant, while I felt like I was dying inside🤣 and one told me I had an "entity" following me at some point. But yea, I will definitely share/document what's been happening, I just don't know how to consolidate it all yet.

A small clan of four actualized Betas, of all four energetic quadrants, giving counsel to people on how to elevate their consciousness on each level – thus helping the human collective reach new heights of self awareness, seems like something right out of a myth, and yet perhaps this is one of the possible configurations that a knowledge of CT can manifest?

I think this is an even better idea and it matches what I have been envisioning 😃. This gives me "Star Wars: A New Hope" vibes (and one thing that my experience through this spiritual process has shown me is that "magic/miracles" in the universe is in some way real) lol what do you guys think? @jay; @epickalypze; @faeruss

EpicEntity
    Participant
    • Type: SeTi
    • Attitude: Directive

@scientism please take the lead. I'm going to DM you my availability. @auburn if decide to be one of the first clients I'm looking forward to finally meeting you on vchat.
    I think scientism may end up

• getting an outline of the client.
    • molding the client to his own logical model
    • getting sense of functionality when ever a direction is suggested

I think @jay may end up

• Building an archetype aside from type
    • Seeing potential shadows
    •  making stronger predictions every time a direction is suggested

I think @faeruss may end up

• getting inside the shoes of the client
    • leading how the session is being represented
    • seeing how we may affect the clients desire to continue

I think I may end up

• seeing how beliefs get in the way of the client
    • seeing how the session is stagnating
    • throwing test at the client

Note: If we start stepping on each others toes we might be able to stick with these assumptions as unique go to action abilities.
    Note: You all may already know this.... Seeing as the world hold traces of consciousness from all functions. We may be able to do less from the perspective of any clients type and more from any clients dealing with their day to day life. Be seeing you all... hopefully

Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Type:
    • Development:
    • Attitude:

@epickalypze, I am far away from being able to lead😆. One thing I've been realizing through my journey is how selfish and self-serving I've been (so much that my actions from my past still come up today, this morning specifically!, in how I have hurt someone close to me). I need to learn to serve others and learn to not always jump at every opportunity that enthuses me. I've been learning from @rondo, and how he takes his time and makes sure his intentions are right in serving others and in helping himself. Which perhaps also proves the point that having an all "beta" clan is playing into the concept that type determines how useful a person is towards something; when in reality that is not the case, counsel can be given by anyone (God speaks through every person). I look at @auburn as an example, how he has worked on CT for years and his determination/dedication to continue from inner certainty ( I assume) that this is worth all the work. I need to learn from him how to do that since I am noticing how distracted/confused I can get. However, I am still interested in your ideas/vision and we can talk some more (and get to know you) so we can flesh them out and see what is there at the core😊. I'll send you my discord or skype.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
A forum exploring the connection between Jungian typology and body mannerisms.

Social Media

© Copyright 2012-2021 Juan E. Sandoval - Use Policy
searchhomecommentsenvelopegraduation-hatbookearth linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram