New websites, Model 2, three way info split, and so many things!

Index Forums Official & Introductions New websites, Model 2, three way info split, and so many things!

• Auburn
    Keymaster
    • Type: TiNe
    • Development: l--l
    • Attitude: Adaptive

Hello all, I’m back!

And phew! That took a while.

Plus I’m not even done yet, but if I wait any longer I’m gonna go crazy. So I need to touch base here, for my own sanity’s sake!

There’s so much to say that I don’t know where to start, ..but I guess I’ll start by saying I’m happy to introduce two new websites:

The first (cognitivetypology.com) is an actual wiki, not a makeshift one. It’s about time, I think. It will henceforth hold all theory elements of CT. No longer will this website function as a hodgepodge of everything-in-one place. The website became way too cramped and it wasn’t doing any of its jobs at full potential. So it’s better if multiple sites specialize tasks. And so, following more in line with how socionics has chosen to arrange their info on wikisocion.net, this wiki site will house all official information on CT and it will be off-loaded from this site.

As a result, this forum will now move to being more exclusively a community forum (as it should have been from the start lol). This means you guys are free to request more forum-specific features and offer more feedback on what you think could make this community more lively. One of the things that will be helping with that is, starting really soon registration will be free and public-access. We’ll no longer be needing a product purchase to be a part of this website, and it’ll instead function like all other forums out there where anyone’s free to sign up. I’d open up registration right now except I just gotta install a good reCaptcha plugin first to deter spammers. 🙂

Thirdly, the vultology stuff will also be off-loaded from this site (to vultology.com). Right now this site is the least complete of the three (I just started designing it yesterday) but eventually it will mature into a powerful learning/training portal. All official typings will be done on that website from now on.

You’ll see a lot of new information on both of these websites, including a new occupations/career study, new model 2 pseudocode writeups, loads of articles. No time to list them all but feel free to go digging! 😀

Merry (belated) Christmas!

here are ur presents!

• This topic was modified 4 weeks, 1 day ago by Auburn.
    • This topic was modified 4 weeks, 1 day ago by Auburn.
    Rochelle
    Participant
    • Type: Unknown
    • Development:
    • Attitude: Unknown

Thank you!!

I do not celebrate Christmas but this is such a nice gift.  Hopefully you’ll accept my presence, as well.  I have been lurking around here for months and it was starting to feel awkward.  I have been debating contacting you by email but this just feels so much better.  Hello.  I have so many things to say, I hardly know where to start.  I’ll probably make a post in the General subforum later.  Thanks again, this made my day.

Auburn
    Keymaster
    • Type: TiNe
    • Development: l--l
    • Attitude: Adaptive

hello rochelle!! 😀

welcome! sorry about the restrictions of before — im glad to have you here!

Wolf00
    Participant
    • Type: SeFi
    • Development: lll-
    • Attitude: Unseelie

Has the forum registration become free already?

Rochelle
    Participant
    • Type: Unknown
    • Development:
    • Attitude: Unknown

Hi Auburn,
    Thank you so much and don’t feel bad.  It keeps you from having to deal with the uninformed masses before you are ready, I think? I’m here now though, so the peaceful days are over. Ah, also I feel like I should specify that I haven’t been lurking around your forums specifically.  Moreso lurking about the cognitivetype site.  Now that I know what’s going on I like how you’ve broken it into a few separate sites.  I was a bit scared at first that a bunch of info had vanished, but I think I’m finding my way around the new wiki system.  Good format choice, in my opinion.  The superfluous renaissance-era art is gone and and I couldn’t be happier.  No more naked ladies, so I don’t have to feel weird about recommending articles to people that don’t have breasts of their own and may not wish to see them whilst learning about brain things.

Wolf00, apparently so! Either that or I’m having my very own Tron moment here.  “…one day, I got in.”

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.

SHARE: FACEBOOK, SUPPORT: PATREON