Home Page Forums Vultology & Learning Center New Ni-lead Database Additions

• Auburn
    Keymaster
    • Type: TiNe
    • Development: l--l
    • Attitude: Adaptive

NiFe Females

Spoiler:

We now finally arrive at a place where we have substantial NiFe female samples and can make a proper diagnosis. It was actually quite underwhelming to me to find nothing unexpected — instead we see much the same phenomenon we see in the NiFe males.

All of these women, like Pi-leads in general, have a global preoccupation. Gayatri Spivak is an Indian scholar and literary theorist. Aadel Tschudi was a Norwegian professor, geographer, sinologist and author. Mahasweta Devi was an Indian writer and political activist. Andrea Rugh wrote extensively on Middle Eastern culture and society.

Ni has an inclination to look at objects as spread across long time-frames, and as a web of associations with other time-dilated objects. The aperture of knowledge for all these women is dilated, as well as the aperture of their sociological preoccupation. These women fit appropriately into the title of ‘crone’ (the counterpart to the senex).

Now, I know that most of these women are older, raising concerns about whether we’re seeing Pi or old age, but I’ll be addressing that shortly. I hope that by the end of this thread we’ll see how Ni-leads appear as young and old alike. One quick example is this video which shows Gayatri at a younger age, still looking the same. But I chose the video above because it’s a better quality.

NiFe Males

We also have more male samples coming. Right now I only have this one uploaded, but more to come:

Spoiler:

^ @safsom I think you’ve literally said something like this recently in a video. It’s so eerie seeing such specific thoughts repeated from the same lips/vultology over and over. It’s a bit like clockwork. Stuff like this is what really makes vultology compelling to me. Once again we see a preoccupation with nature of consciousness, but in a specific way. I think I’m finally starting to properly grasp what lies behind the words, and what so many of these Ni-lead’s are saying.

If I had to sum it up it seems as though for Ni, when it attempts to understand what consciousness is, as an object, it sees its existence as an associative-object not a literal object, and I suppose Ni sees all objects as associative ones at the deepest level. That means that the brain, as a vessel, is not the thing (consciousness) in itself. The subordinate status of discretes/literalities compels Ni-to commonly view consciousness (the associative object) as having a reality-status on its own and not as a subordinate phenomenon to discrete literalities. (The N > S priority of how reality is, is taken as an absolute given, and is as much a fact of life as anything can be.)

• This topic was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by Auburn.
    Auburn
    Keymaster

NiTe Females

Spoiler:

^ Here we see an Astrologer (Baris), a pagan witch (Heather) and a theologian (Sarah) with quite a few unconventional ideas.

Like the NiFe women we also see a time-dilated, broad and global perspective here. But the content is somewhat less sociologically oriented (Fe), and more oriented towards matters of individual spirituality/truth (Fi). The Gamma occultist undertones are clear in these samples.

NiTe I— Males

Spoiler:

Again more Ni’s coming later but what we see here is two rather industrious and focused individuals. Sandy Munro is a world-class expert in manufacturing and is a consultant for many big auto companies as well as startups that are looking to optimize their production lines in order to scale up to meet market demands. I think his full development is ll– but in this particular clip he looked closer to l—.

Andrew Kirby is someone I wanna explore more in a separate post, as he’s going through a rapid development journey right now and this video shows him at the beginning of his developmental journey. The clip is heavily cut, but that’s because he’s got an antagonistic relationship to his own previous lethargy and I think he cropped out the dead space. Nobody makes a video with these many cuts unless the cuts were dead space. In other words, this is quite a clear Ni-lead default state.

NiTe II– Males

Spoiler:

And here we have Safsom generously volunteering his video to our database (thank you!) alongside Andrew Kirby some time later, now that he’s developed Te into consciousness.

~~~

Regarding age: Andrew Kirby, Heather Wildwood and Saf give us a window into what the young Ni-lead looks like. There isn’t really a major difference when it comes to the persistence of their gaze and the unshakably forward & cunning look they possess. I’ve nicknamed this the Ni ‘cobra’ posture, due to how a cobra stands up and looks straight ahead with a very tunneled focus.

But in older age, Ni-leads’s do sag into their chairs a bit more, and sometimes take longer to reply.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by Auburn.
    fayest42
    Participant
    • Type: FiNe
    • Development: ll--
    • Attitude: Unseelie

The older average age of the Pi-leads is suspicious, not gonna lie :). Even the “younger” video of Gayatri is not all that young. But it may be telling that most of the younger samples of Pi-leads that we do have are members rather than public figures. And when I try to find younger videos of the older Pi-leads, they mostly don’t exist. Perhaps the life path of a Pi-lead rarely leads them to the public eye at a young age. But that’s a hypothesis that would need testing. Hopefully someday we’ll have the chance to type a more randomly selected group of people. Once we do, we can see whether Pi-leads are actually evenly distributed among different age groups or not.

Auburn
    Keymaster

Right! Yeah the age thing does remain an open question, ๐Ÿ™‚ but I think it’s a logically answerable one.

The demographic skewings may all have their sociological reasons, or at least sociological reasons shouldn’t be ruled out too early. For example, we’ve seen almost no FiNe l— in the public sector, but over a dozen from vid submissions. I’m pretty sure it’s due to their proclivity towards privacy and Ji’s receding energy — which itself is actually very valuable info that affirms a vultological correlation is at play. Similarly, we see more elder Pi-leads in the public sector, but have a fair deal of young Pi (Ni) leads come through vid submissions.

So I think the demographic asymmetries we see in the public sector can themselves be modeled as effects of the very types involved. In that sense it doesn’t surprise me that the most “ripe” and competent Pi-leads are those in their old age. I’m inclined to say that Pi leads may have their best moments to shine later in life. If you think of it as a long-term play (like a savings account), then it could be that during their youth they’re accumulating information and by the time they’re middle-age they’re renown scholars and experts. (information “millionaires”)

But yea, I hope we can test all this more formally.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

ยฉ Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.