Nemvus Productions - Studies

Home Forums Official & Introductions Nemvus Productions - Studies

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Auburn
    Keymaster
    • Type: TiNe
    • Development: l--l
    • Attitude: Adaptive

Hello guys,

I have some more good news to share--  Nemvus Productions is now up and running!

Link: https://nemvus.com/

Some of you may have noticed that the Cognitive Type book was published under Nemvus Productions, but this was never explained.  This is an actual fictitious business name, that I registered in California, listed as a publishing company. The Cognitive Type book was therefore not self-published, but technically is published under this publishing company. I'm a very audacious person, I know , but I thought back then to start my own company to house material that would emerge from CT, and any other surrounding literature that may develop from it, such as psychometric instruments, training programs, and the like. I needed a business to house these legal activities.

I haven't focused my attention back on on this project since 2016, but now that we are getting back into publications, I have given the website a revival, and set it up as a proper hub for research papers and books. The two papers I recently shared on this forum are now available on there both for downloading and for citation (i.e. below)

Link: https://nemvus.com/article/66/

There are several aims I have in mind with Nemvus Productions:

1) Nemvus will be the official publication hub for not just CT material but other material related to vultology which others may want to contribute.

My long-term vision involves not only one two or three, but dozens of authors discussing, researching, and publishing material about vultology and embodied cognition more generally, but specifically as it relates to typology. For the foreseeable future, vultological studies may encounter difficulties getting into more prominent journals, and Nemvus Productions can help facilitate this gab until the field gains more traction, by helping promote more formalized studies on typology. It's potentially open to others outside the CT community as well, if they have papers related to typology that are worthy of note. Of course there will be a designated curator (I already have someone in mind).

2) Nemvus will have a newsletter sign-up, which I hope can reach thousands of people.

Naturally, a journal/publisher is only as important as its reach-- and I hope that reach expands over time. There is a newsletter signup on the main page and on every article. I'm going to be importing the list of emails I have, from forumers and video submitters, as a starting point. I suspect this itself may approach 1,000 people -- so the newsletter may be of a decent size even from the start. Of course, you can opt-out of the newsletter via the "unsubscribe" button at the bottom of the email, at anytime.

3) Eventually, Nemvus will expand to other capacities.

It's unclear yet what may happen, but I would like to also generate psychometric instruments, such as the Energetics Survey 1,  and also the much anticipated Function-Integration Survey. This may be a physical paper printout with little fill-in bubble sheets, which can be part of a therapeutic session too. The sky's the limit here.

~~~

As always, feedback is very welcome. If you have some experience in these domains, and have some tips please message me either here or in PM. Thanks!

• This topic was modified 3 weeks, 4 days ago by Auburn.
    • This topic was modified 3 weeks, 4 days ago by Auburn.
    • This topic was modified 3 weeks, 3 days ago by Auburn.
    • This topic was modified 3 weeks, 3 days ago by Auburn.
    Auburn
    Keymaster
    • Type: TiNe
    • Development: l--l
    • Attitude: Adaptive

minor update:

there is currently a new career/occupations study in the works (which is what the vultology.com info is based on) that needs to be finalized. after which the total number of available studies will be 5.

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 3 days ago by Auburn.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Copyright 2012-2021 Juan E. Sandoval - Use Policy
searchhomecommentsenvelope