Justin Timberlake Ti-Se with I--I development possibly

Home Forums Vultology & Learning Center Justin Timberlake Ti-Se with I--I development possibly

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Rickus
    Participant
    • Type: SeFi
    • Development: l-l-
    • Attitude: Seelie

So I have attempted to type Justin Timberlake based on one video of him being interviewed by Oprah. I think due to the question asked by Oprah about his ex girlfriend Britney Spears, he may have not felt as emotionally invested in the conversation. But I did notice that despite appearing friendly and smiling, there was no emotion behind it at all and his smile appeared rather placid, I think because of this he might be a Ti lead. He also tends to stutter in a specific way while speaking. Ironically I found that he also had both Ji and Je moments of movement, so it is possible that he could have a developed inferior Fe perhaps.

Rickus
    Participant

Also to add on, in terms of Se, he definitely had locked on eyes, he would look away for a second and had very pointed toggled, his eyes only toggled to three or more distinct points before returning to face Oprah.

fayest42
    Participant
    • Type: FiNe
    • Development: ll--
    • Attitude: Unseelie

I'm out of practice with typing, but my first impression is SeTi (I looked at different videos than the one posted above because he seemed very uncomfortable in that video, which can change someone's vultology). I see bubbling momentum and eye-centricity that makes me think P-lead. He also reminds me a lot of Eminem, who is SeTi. This is only based on watching a few minutes of video though, so it could definitely be wrong.

Rickus
    Participant

Ah I see what your saying. Its true he has a lot of similarities with eminem. Yes in this interview he probably wasn't being himself and he kept withdrawing his eyes. But he still had a lot of bubbling momentum even though his Ti kind of halted his emotional expression a bit.

Wolf00
    Participant
    • Development: lll-

Well, this seems like a better video:

3:07

eye centric^
    It seems to me like he has the Pi grounded energy that affects his Pe lead tendencies and he also has quite pronounced Pi moments, like 3:22 - 3:32:

He also seems to have pronounced Je - adaptive Fe; it can be seen in the form of warm swelling, as shown in the following gif:

There are probably other motions as well, but I'm too lazy to search for them.
    If he were to remind me of some other celebrity, he reminds me of Kurt Cobain, who's most likely another polarized adaptive SeTi (who might also have had conscious Je, idk).
    So, adaptive SeTi I-II for Timberlake imo.

Rickus
    Participant

Dear WolfOO
    I think next time I wanna make those short video clips to use as examples, but I don't know how. I agree he does seem like a polarized Se-Ti type in this video specifically, perhaps because I'm still new to typing I can only point out very generally observable movements, but you seem to have a better eye for it.

Wolf00
    Participant
    • Development: lll-

This guy is tough...
    His developed Je makes him look like Je dom at times.
    I keep finding eye centric motions though, and I'm gonna list some GIFs with them:

See how the eyes direct the head and the head even influences the torso in this second GIF^.
    He might be directive though, idk.
    This video shows eye centricity well:

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
A forum exploring the connection between Jungian typology and body mannerisms.

Social Media

© Copyright 2012-2021 Juan E. Sandoval - Use Policy
searchhomecommentsenvelopegraduation-hatbookearth linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram