Jaebum Got7 Fi-Ne typing attempt

Home Page Forums Vultology & Learning Center Jaebum Got7 Fi-Ne typing attempt

• Rickus
    Participant
    • Type: SeFi
    • Development: l-l-
    • Attitude: Seelie

So I recently tried to type Jaebum, the leader of Got7. He has been typed as INFJ in the mbti community, but when I typed him I think what was most evident to me were his break-through cheeks, assymetrical mouth and snarling tension. He tends to have a withdrawn Ji energy and I’d say he is a dominant Fi user. The Ne part I based off his eye area seeming more relaxed, and his perk up are less amped, more quirky I’d say (though I’m not 100%) sure.

So my typing of him is Fi-Ne I— development, as I couldn’t really see his other functions very clearly. Please let me know what you think, if I missed something or not?

Wolf00
    Participant
    • Development: lll-
    • Attitude: Unseelie

^Fe zygomatic smile

I can’t find any good interview with this guy…

I’m thinking polarized PeTi for him, since he appears to be influenced by Pi inertia.

He seems fluid, like in the above GIF that also shows a Pe sway.

I just can’t find any proper video with this guy, so I’ll mostly guess SeTi polarized.

Oh yea, I think this^ is gravity effect.

And this^ looks like pointed toggles: forward looking -> immediately to a far point to the left -> back to looking forward.

• This reply was modified 2 weeks ago by Wolf00.
    Rickus
    Participant
    • Development: l-l-
    • Attitude: Seelie

Hey WolfOO

Thanks for your input. I think with Jaebum its really hard to type for me if he is moving around so much, so it makes total sense to look at more videos of him sitting still. Oh okay. I think because of his physiology his smile looked more Fi to me, so its interesting that you say he has a zygomatic smile. I also think I assumed he was introvert because of his reputation as being somewhat shy. So thanks a lot, wow it always helps to have a different perspective. Yes I definitely see that Se gravity effect and the locked on eye toggle you posted.  Yeah like you said he isn’t like super Pe heavy, it does seem to lean more to P fluidity, though it is a bit slowed down as well.

But okay awesome.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Copyright 2012-2020 | CognitiveType.com
This website's articles, its reading methodology and practices are the intellectual property of J.E. Sandoval.
Animated GIFs, images and videos belong to their respective owners.