Fi and Hypersensitivity

Home Forums Model 1 Discussions Fi and Hypersensitivity

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Rickus
    Participant
    • Type: SeFi
    • Development: l-l-
    • Attitude: Seelie

Hi there
    So my auxiliary Fi is unconscious but it is nonetheless quite powerful. I feel like if I engage in certain things for too long I end up getting intense dreams about them or even nightmares. Also intense feelings of passion, almost obsession. I also end up getting these physical tremors, I start shaking or screaming for no apparent reason. Is this something one can link to Fi or is it outside of the boundaries of cognitive type? I am curious and trying to understand myself better.

Rickus
    Participant

I think i might have a tic perhaps. My face contorts sometimes and I shake when I am sitting still.

Discord
    Participant
    • Type: Unknown
    • Development:
    • Attitude: Unknown

That seems painful, I kind of understand it. Sometimes, the more you try to cool it off, the more you engage with it, and the darker the images spiral down. As if one is choking, trapped inside one's own body, and then the whole world sinks into it. Connecting with people distracted me from that craziness, and ensured me that other people were *real*.
    I don't know if that's Fi or more related to neuroticism. I found having some faith in some things could help.

Rickus
    Participant

Hi grockl
    Yes exactly, it is like a downward spiral and it does sometimes feel like I'm trapped in my body, and as if I am actually experiencing a traumatic event through my body and shaking from that perhaps. Although I must say, i also get the shakes when I'm super excited.
    I've tried to look for help for it, but I think its better if I just accept it as normal, because then it doesn't bother me quite as much.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Copyright 2012-2021 Juan E. Sandoval - Use Policy
searchhomecommentsenvelope