Dream interpretation of a boy with one eye

Home Page Forums The General Hall Dream interpretation of a boy with one eye

• Rickus
    Participant
    • Type: SeFi
    • Development: l-l-
    • Attitude: Seelie

Hi there

So last night I had what seemed to be a nightmare, though I cannot figure out why it was a nightmare. I had a dream of a boy but he was made of darkness, like a black silhouette. He had a single white eye on the left (his right side). He was hiding behind a wall. The closer I got to him the more terrified I was. I managed to wake myself up from this nightmare.

I’m not sure what cognitive functions are at play here, but I suspect it may have something to do with people in my neighborhood labeling me as gay without even knowing who i am (I am not gay by the way, and I don’t think the way a person walks determines their sexuality, that is horribly narrow minded). I was just walking in the park when I heard a mother and her sons call me gay out loud because of the way I held my dog’s leash. I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. i tried to keep calm and ignore them but they continued.

When I came home I told my family, but I ended up taking my anger and hurt feelings out on them.

So I think the boy with one eye could be linked to that. This is something I had to deal with growing up. People decide what you are without you having to do or say anything, its really horrible.

Rickus
    Participant
    • Type: SeFi
    • Development: l-l-
    • Attitude: Seelie

I do think there is some element of ones cognitive shadow here perhaps. It is something I hate and perhaps I repress it as I don’t know what to do about those feelings.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.

SHARE: FACEBOOK, SUPPORT: PATREON