CT Mindmap

Index Forums Official & Introductions CT Mindmap

• Auburn
    Keymaster
    • Type: TiNe
    • Development: l--l
    • Attitude: Adaptive

I wasn’t able to sleep well last night as the scope of this project began to be too much for my mind to sort, so I was compelled to make this into a mindmap today. Anyway, I thought it’d be useful to share with you guys. Here is the full size file.

This is a kind of mandala about the CT project, or what I call the “Standardization” of the model. As you can see it’s quite big. When completed, each label in this diagram would be about the length of a full article, making the entire corpus about the length of a hefty brick of a book.

The labels in black have been written to a satisfactory level, and the labels in blue are not yet written. The labels on the outer grey border represent final goals of this “stage.” These are still what I see as CT’s medium-term goals (1 year or less), not long-term goals.

Seeing it all laid out this way helps my brain know what’s happening. I tend to hop around this map and fill in blanks at different quadrants, because I can’t stay too long in one track without burning out.

This could be seen as a kind of roadmap for those who have been asking for a CT roadmap… Feel free to ask questions or anything you’d like to comment on, regarding CT and its direction–thanks!

• This topic was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by Auburn.
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by Auburn.
    Gnosis
    Participant
    • Type: TiSe
    • Development: llll
    • Attitude: Directive

Some thoughts.

• Couldn’t a team be assembled for the Youtube section, instead of just one person? I think most of the stuff in this section CT has written articles about and it would just need a host, editor, videographer, and contributing writers/volunteers/guests to make it youtube friendly. I would be interested to join this team if that were the case. I also had the idea that if you wanted CT to gain some attention, some 24-7 dry-ass academic lecturing of CT would not work, but some fun would need to be mixed in, like live typing on the street (similar to a street palm reader) where a person gets a baby/summarised version of their psych profile. They’d be shocked if it was even closely accurate! ( I think this is why MBTI has garnered such a wide appeal).
    • For the missing GIFs and descriptions of the vultology code signals, a team of interested people could do it under your direction, to relieve the work of doing all of it by one person.
    • CT Reading App: I noticed that some signals are qualia signals or signals that need some further explanation. Some GIFs could be description/definitions of that signal, instead of an image that wouldn’t say anything about what that signal is about. Also, signals can be labeled by their difficulty., green for obvious visual signals and red/orange for signals that require more focused/holistic/defined scrutiny.
    Auburn
    Keymaster
    • Type: TiNe
    • Development: l--l
    • Attitude: Adaptive

Couldn’t a team be assembled for the Youtube section, instead of just one person? I think most of the stuff in this section CT has written articles about and it would just need a host, editor, videographer, and contributing writers/volunteers/guests to make it youtube friendly. I would be interested to join this team if that were the case.

Yes. This definitely requires a team. CT used to have a team but now there’s no team. Just me trudging along..

Wanna make a team @scientiam?

Gnosis
    Participant
    • Type: TiSe
    • Development: llll
    • Attitude: Directive

@auburn, I’d be honored lol even though I’m scared as hell (I am double introverted). I’ll make a post at some point this coming week asking the community for their interest in this project.

Also, what would you say is the most pressing issue/idea that CT needs to explain/communicate?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.

SHARE: FACEBOOK, SUPPORT: PATREON