Ariana Grande either SeFi or NeFi I— Unseelie possibly

Home Page Forums Vultology & Learning Center Ariana Grande either SeFi or NeFi I— Unseelie possibly

• Rickus
    Participant
    • Type: SeFi
    • Development: l-l-
    • Attitude: Seelie

I have attempted to type Ariana Grande

So in this video I could pick up that Ariana has overwhelming Pe signals, a lot of bubbling momentum, she is constantly bobbing back and forth, and it is almost as if she needs to contain herself. I thought this might be an Ne signal of having a buoyant undercurrent. But then simultaneously I feel like she has quite a few Se perk ups, she is very aware of her surroundings and can pick up sounds that aren’t as easy to pick up on to the casual observer.

I initially also thought she was perhaps a tertiary Fe user, but her auxiliary Fi proved slightly more apparent. There are two or three cases of unbridled radiation, she tends to throw her head back in quite a vulnerable, effeminate manner.

The reason I think she is Unseelie is because the manner in which she speaks can be rather monotonous and there is perhaps a certain plateau effect to it, though it is not that strong. There aren’t any definitive rise and falls in her speaking voice, its quite continuous and unhindered, this may point to tertiary Te but it seems unconscious.

But then again I have seen on the tutorial videos that unbridled radiation is more apparent in Seelie Fi users, so I’m open to any counterarguments to that.

So please let me know what you think?

• This topic was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by Rickus.
    Wolf00
    Participant
    • Development: lll-
    • Attitude: Unseelie

3:00

^gravity effect

She’s gotta be seelie, man. Probably seelie SeFi I—.

Rickus
    Participant

Ha yes I guess your right. What would you attribute her seelie ness to? Her voice or unbridled radiation?

fayest42
    Participant
    • Type: FiNe
    • Development: ll--

If you look in the discord, you can see that Auburn has typed her as SeTi. I think Ti/Fe is right rather than Fi/Te, and Se fits in a lot of ways, but she also seems to have a lot of Si scowls and Si brow movements, so that gives me pause. She does them all over the place in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOtGGRn6etQ

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by fayest42.
    Rickus
    Participant

Dear fayest42

Thank you I did not even realise she was in the database. Yes it does appear as if she as Si scowls and a subtle dancing brow. Perhaps it is based on her physiological structure, I have seen cases of blending of signals. I am not sure but alright.

Wolf00
    Participant

Well, I haven’t really looked much into Ariana. I just gave a brief impression.

^I’d say that she’s doing Si dancing brow here for sure. She even has the Si curve of the eyebrows.

She’s giving me Tupac vibes lol

^zygomatic smile with no upwards pulling

Adaptive NeTi I— seems right then. I don’t think she has other functions conscious besides the dominant. She had some disengaging moments, but she doesn’t display the Ji rigidity in my opinion.

Rickus
    Participant

I’ve just realized that a persons first impressions of someone aren’t always accurate. I’m glad that we are able to have different perspectives on this topic. Yes her Si eyebrow movements are really prominent.

NeTi would make more sense to me as well. I’m not sure about Tupac, his eyebrows are kind of more lifted off of his forehead, though it does seem similar to Nelson Mandela’s confused stare in the codifier for Si, I feel like it could easily be confused for the Ni scowl.

But in any case lets focus more on Ariana Grande. Yes I agree she seems like only her Pe is developed as a dominant function. There is also an airy quality to her I’ve noticed if that makes sense. Its not that obvious, but in her interview with James Fallon she really seemed like a balloon tied to a chair. I don’t know if it is because of her puffy dress, but she did sway her body a lot like a reed in the wind.

So I think we can all agree she is a Pe dominant type at least.

Wolf00
    Participant

Well, she’s Se. Adaptive SeTi. (or not. She’s in fact Ne)

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by Wolf00.
    fayest42
    Participant
    • Type: FiNe
    • Development: ll--

Whoops, I made a mistake in my post earlier. Is mistook a discord comment Auburn made about Fiona Apple to be about Ariana Grande. There have been discussions about Ariana on the discord, but I don’t think Auburn has weighed in yet. Sorry about that.

Rickus
    Participant

Dear fayest42

Oh I see, alright no problem.

Thanks for telling us that.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.