Angelina Jolie Fe dominant type, unsure if she is FeSi or FeNi though

Home Page Forums Vultology & Learning Center Angelina Jolie Fe dominant type, unsure if she is FeSi or FeNi though

• Rickus
    Participant
    • Type: SeFi
    • Development: l-l-
    • Attitude: Seelie

Good day/evening

So I see Angelina Jolie is not on the database yet, so I tried to type her.

She appears to be balanced between Je, Ji and Pe. Since her Fe appears most strongly, I would assume she is either FeNi or FeSi with I-II development, or I may be completely wrong and she could just be I—

I think she is an Fe dominant type, her zygomantic smile is really strong, and she shows a lot of adaptive emulation when she is interacting with other people, even strangers, and even when she appears shy as a young girl. It was hard to really determine what her lower functions were. I did see maybe one subtle dancing brow, and a concerned scowl at one point, and at one point her eyes were rather hooded which may have appeared like Ni. As for Ne vs Se, its hard to really differentiate, and the same with Fi vs Ti.

So please let me guys know what you think, do you agree?

Rickus
    Participant

I also noticed just now that she has slanted eyebrows. so its possible that she could be FeSi perhaps, which may tie in with her relaxed eye area as well (tertiary Ne maybe). But I don’t see any Ti signals though.

Wolf00
    Participant
    • Development: lll-
    • Attitude: Unseelie

We actually discussed her type on the server once. We came to the conclusion of beta J dom and then to beta Ji dom. She probably has Je and Pe conscious (not that sure about Pe) imo, although I haven’t looked that much into her.

Rickus
    Participant

Oh okay thats cool makes a lot of sense. Is there perhaps a link to the discussion perhaps?

Wolf00
    Participant
    • Development: lll-

This is the link to the convo: https://discordapp.com/channels/307959781828591616/716473628719579136/729428009685352560

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by Wolf00.
    Rickus
    Participant

Ok thanks

Rickus
    Participant

I am struggling to log in to the server, it says my email is already registered, so I have no idea how to get into my original account, so can someone help me please?

fayest42
    Participant
    • Type: FiNe
    • Development: ll--

@rickus-kruger Does it have a button you can click to say you forgot your password? Most apps/websites do.

Rickus
    Participant

Hi there

For some reason it doesn’t give me the option for forgot password on my laptop internet browser.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Copyright 2012-2020 | CognitiveType.com
This website's articles, its reading methodology and practices are the intellectual property of J.E. Sandoval.
Animated GIFs, images and videos belong to their respective owners.