Am I polarized?
June 7, 2021

Home Forums The General Hall Am I polarized?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    recreationalwreck
    Participant
    • Type: SeFi
    • Development: l---
    • Attitude: Unseelie

So, I was typed as SeFi I---. The default function ordering of the SeFi is Se-Fi-Te-Ni. My results indicated 26 Se signals, 11 Ni signals, 10 Fi signals, and 6 Te signals. It seems that my dominant function by far is Se, but my auxiliary function Fi and inferior function Ni showed up at roughly equal levels. Neither, however, is conscious. I don't know, then, if the primary oscillation is affected. It appears that it's not, in terms of the original characterization given of a polarized type. But the contribution of non-primary unconscious functions to psychical status is unclear to me. Should I consider myself to be polarized?

Wolf00
    Participant
    • Development: lll-

You got any vid?

recreationalwreck
    Participant
    • Development: l---

Too risky. But my original report noted 4 Fi signals (snarling tension- 3, snarling smile- 3, asymmetrical mouth- 2, wobbling lips-2) and 4 Ni signals (hypnotic eyes-4, elevated brow area- 4, intense scowling- 2, zoned out stare- 3). A second video, where my speech patterns were analyzed for a possible NeFi retyping, resulted in 4 signals of Se, 2 "Ne-like" signals, 1 signal of general Pe, and 1 signal of Ni. But the analysis may have been exclusively focused on the perception axis as the goal was to differentiate between a "pseudo-Ne" Se-Ni oscillation and true Ne. The original typing of SeFi was upheld.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Copyright 2012-2021 Juan E. Sandoval - Use Policy