Reply To: Dominant Function as Undervalued

Index Forums Cognitive Functions Dominant Function as Undervalued Reply To: Dominant Function as Undervalued

Bera
  • Type: SeFi
  • Development: ll--
  • Attitude: Seelie

@epicKalypze – thank you ! I never thought about it like that. I was just thinking – so many functions, let’s develop them all !!! (what does this button do? :)) )

You are right though. I am functioning pretty well. I get along with most people and I am almost always in a good mood. People at work appreciate me. I have a good relationship with my parents and my friends.

My only issues are that I am working too much and that I feel I could be doing more awesome things with my time. Sometimes I feel that I could really make a difference in the world and not just over work for a company. Also, I feel more and more drawn to the idea to build my own business and I’m not sure I could organize well enough with my I— development level. Maybe more Te would help…but would a person with Te completely developed still be me?

This is why I started to lean more towards Ni. I feel that with Ni developed, I would just become a more sophisticated version of myself. Not like…someone completely different, as I feel with Te.

But then again, the idea of having a complex and well thought out world view also doesn’t feel completely right to me. How can I know that world view is right and not pure make believe?? Right now I am open to many ideas but if I had a developed world view, maybe I would simply exclude a chunk of them that wouldn’t match it, right? Is this really…profitable for myself? :))

I mean, I am in a point in which if I started handling my work issues better, my life would be pretty cool. Maybe it would be wiser to focus on work and how to develop better skills there without specifically thinking so much about developing functions.

I resonate with the last paragraph of the second article when I think about Te – it still feels as if Te wasn’t truly me, but I also started to genuinely enjoy some Te activities. Friday I had a meeting with two lawyers we are working with and every time we meet we are all very friendly and have this wonderful understanding and flow. It was the same this time…and at some point I just ran out the meeting room to my office and bring my dated notebook to take notes in it and I got very excited about the beautiful red covers and showed them the lawyers the red covers and we all got super excited about notebooks with red covers. :)) Last year I would have rolled my eyes at this scene but now I like to have everything better organized. (well, one reason could be that I am starting to have more meetings and couldn’t keep track of them without a notebook and that for some reason I don’t like apps that do the same thing, they don’t feel like the real deal to me :))) ).

I noticed @ShelleyLorraine also loves dated notebooks (planners or what is the right word ? 🙂 ) and organizing activities in them, maybe this is because of Pe & Te working together ? By the way, I loved your ideas on how to organize your activities, Shelley, I think I will copy some of them. <3

I can’t @ her. Why can’t I? :)) Oh, well.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by Bera.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.

SHARE: FACEBOOK, SUPPORT: PATREON