Juan E. Sandoval started the topic Hierarchy (Primary/Auxiliary/Tertiary/Polar) in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
A more dedicated article eventually needs to be written about this, but for now I hope to brainstorm in this thread with you guys as how to best word it.
The Dilemma
So firstly, CT has the difficult task of proving all its fundamentals in a physical/vultological form. It does not have the luxury of relying on metabolic math (a la Socionics) alone…Read more
Supah Protist replied to the topic Who has Flat Affect? in the forum Vultology & Learning Center 7 years, 7 months ago
I’ve been typed with flat affect. I’ve also been treated for mental illness in the past as well as currently (aiming to attempt tapering off my meds soon). I’ve been interested in typology for awhile for reasons I’m not aware of. Maybe this is a manifestation of the submerged trait associated with flat affect?
EpicEntity replied to the topic Basics: Face Comparisons in the forum Vultology & Learning Center 7 years, 7 months ago
Both of you are from Cali = therefore best couple ever. In what ways are you guys different each other than gender? Based on the twins article it wouldn't be too far off to think you two were twins yourselves. Isn't the match like 93 percent?
Hrafn replied to the topic About You? in the forum Official & Introductions 7 years, 7 months ago
What is your name? Or the story behind your alias?
Hrafn is an allusion to my namesake, and to all the thoughts & memories connected therewith.
Where are you from?
The North
How old are you?
I guess I'm a very old millennial
What’s your gender?
Cis-male
What got you interested in Cognitive Type?
Seeking to learn more about myself, and f…Read more
Juan E. Sandoval replied to the topic Who has Flat Affect? in the forum Vultology & Learning Center 7 years, 7 months ago
A more complete psychological description is found in this page:
And from this page:
The word “submerged” refers to the psychological state of being involuntarily weighed down by the bowels of the unconscious, whether through archetypes, symbols or dreams. It is a state in which the mind is bat…Read more
EpicEntity replied to the topic Who has Flat Affect? in the forum Vultology & Learning Center 7 years, 7 months ago
I just reread the subsection on Flat Effect https://cognitivetype.com/psychoanalytical-system/. Actually this might be bigger than how I pictured at first. Now I wouldn't surprised if those who has FT decides not to post and everyone else calls me asshole after rereading the section for themselves. Still this topic is stays just in case anyone…Read more
Hrafn replied to the topic Ti and the "Void Myth" - True or False? in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
The void myth is a very interesting topic to me. I have a very convoluted relationship toward it--one that I’m still not sure I completely understand. As much as I can tell, I actually experience void as something outside of myself that I become aware of when I feel it’s threatening me or encroaching on me.
I don’t actually have the exper…Read more
