Tea replied to the topic Using Hypnosis to develop EQs in the forum Health & Lifestyle 7 years, 7 months ago
I volunteer myself for your crazy Ne experiments, girl.
Animal replied to the topic Basics: Face Comparisons in the forum Vultology & Learning Center 7 years, 7 months ago
 Alerith is more mystical and guided by archetypes and premonitions than I. I tend to come down pretty hard on naturalism, but she believes in magick.
Well then you're the one who is batshit crazy!
đŸ˜€
No no I kid, you're both lovely :3
Tea replied to the topic Hierarchy (Primary/Auxiliary/Tertiary/Polar) in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
I couldn't sleep last night, and I was up with these very questions, which is unusual for me lately. Previously I wanted to know how to model it, but I haven't been sure of what the reality actually looks like. Keeping my eyes peeled now. I was actually gonna draw a few things to run by you guys, but it'll have to wait until later in the week. Or…Read more
Juan E. Sandoval replied to the topic Basics: Face Comparisons in the forum Vultology & Learning Center 7 years, 7 months ago
Oh we're not together anymore. Long story. Still friends though.
But yea, we're very similar except I think Alerith is more mystical and guided by archetypes and premonitions than I. I tend to come down pretty hard on naturalism, but she believes in magick.
Oh yes, and she's batshit crazy!
That's a deal breaker right there. ![]()
Juan E. Sandoval replied to the topic Hierarchy (Primary/Auxiliary/Tertiary/Polar) in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
To give a practical example of how this might be useful in our investigation of types...
Lets say someone wants to know if they're an Ni lead type, because they have lots of Ni. Well, we can run this by our understanding of: primary Ni, auxiliary Ni, tertiary Ni and polar Ni.
For primary Ni, it's not just the interest in the Ni topics (thematic…Read more
Bera replied to the topic Ti and the "Void Myth" - True or False? in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
@Auburn - thank you ! I think I'm starting to understand the differences better.
I also realized that I was making some mistakes or hanging on older biases without realizing it. In my mind, feelings (and emotions) were connected to water. And after finding out about CT, I started to also see Fi as somehow being represented by water. And I knew…Read more
Juan E. Sandoval replied to the topic Hierarchy (Primary/Auxiliary/Tertiary/Polar) in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
beginning with number two...
#2
To give you a few examples of the psychological angle, we see that all l--- developments still exhibit the psychological qualities of the auxiliary. A TiNe l--- is still tinted by Ne, even when the function is not conscious. There is still curiosity, exploration, experimentation, open-endedess.. provided by Pe as an…Read more
