EpicEntity started the topic Who has Flat Affect? in the forum Vultology & Learning Center 7 years, 7 months ago
Flat Affect seems to be a distinction that is rare among the profiles in the new forums. I wouldn't be surprised that there be nothing that would severally separate the haves from have-nots. Still if you find or suspect that there is something even slightly noticeable to come tell us stranger dangers right away, but only if you're feeling…Read more
EpicEntity replied to the topic Some comments on my Vultology Report in the forum The General Hall 7 years, 7 months ago
It seem like Auburn cleared up the really important stuff pretty well especially TiNe l-l-. However, you may still be in the air about TiNe-Si. Lucky for you I have a fascination for the ego-fixation, which maybe unhealthy. So if you wish you can had over here...…Read more
Juan E. Sandoval replied to the topic Basics: Face Comparisons in the forum Vultology & Learning Center 7 years, 7 months ago
Hey, these were the least uncanny of the bunch!
I put double the time into these, to make sure they're representative of the type. :3
Perhaps someday we’ll have an index of actual samples a la what Socionics attempted to do!..
Do u wanna gather celebrity faces again? ![]()
EpicEntity replied to the topic Reason > Application > Meaning/Truth in the forum Spirituality & Philosophy 7 years, 7 months ago
Maybe your getting to realize it for myself, but to be honest with you a lot of this depended on context from the last forum. I suspect that I have gotten narrow minded and took out too small of a segment from fae's reply. I so then my mistake @fae.
With that covered... I think there is still something to savage from this would be shipwreck. I'll…Read more
Ash Rose replied to the topic Cognitive Typology's Aims, Methods & The Future in the forum Official & Introductions 7 years, 7 months ago
Cool! I’ve always wanted to be a lab rat 😎👍🏼
Juan E. Sandoval replied to the topic Some comments on my Vultology Report in the forum The General Hall 7 years, 7 months ago
There has been some open debate as to what the nature of hierarchy is. But as far as I can tell, Ti-Ne-Si-Fe is actually correct for the TiNe in all cases. In other words, there appears to be a significance in the categories:
Where the position of the auxiliary is always what it is, whether or not a…Read more
Juan E. Sandoval replied to the topic Reason > Application > Meaning/Truth in the forum Spirituality & Philosophy 7 years, 7 months ago
I think I like where you're going with this.
But how would you define: Reason, Application, Meaning/Truth?
I'm not sure we all implicitly come with the same definition of the terms.
