Faex replied to the topic Female Figures in Religion & Media in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
Wow, you really dropped a truth bomb there, didn't you, @animal? Hollywood is ruining our lives and we don't even realize it.
I am also aware of ways in which the media is trying to brainwash me, so I often think about the messages that are really being taught to us. My observation is that many people just ‘absorb’ these tropes and messages, and…
Animal replied to the topic The Fe Myth & Meta Narratives in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
Ahh I wish I had more time, so much to do, so lil time
@Teatime - Socionics talks about Delta being the Quadra of "Clipped Wings," whereas the Gamma is "Tied Hands."
I'm gonna return to this to elaborate more, but I just wanted to throw a wrench. While I did rise out of tragedy. I don't relate that much personally to 'underdog' stuff, and I…Read more
Animal replied to the topic David Bowie and Trent Reznor in the forum Vultology & Learning Center 7 years, 7 months ago
Purr <3 @Ivory is totally a rockstar/drag queen shade! ha ha ha! 😀
Trent Reznor is one of my top favorite artists ever! I've written songs about him <3 and how his work affects me. I had an imaginary competition with him too 😀 😀

That was something I made when listening to 'a warm place.' I have so much art about him but this is what I…Read more
Rua replied to the topic David Bowie and Trent Reznor in the forum Vultology & Learning Center 7 years, 7 months ago
Very interesting. Especially when combined with the videos displaying the signal differences over time. I can't help but notice that when Ti is the only signal conscious both Leto and Bowie appear to be speaking on matters directly "from the heart", or character, or ethos [and that the Bowie we see in 1995 had already displayed conscious Fe and Se…Read more
Juan E. Sandoval replied to the topic David Bowie and Trent Reznor in the forum Vultology & Learning Center 7 years, 7 months ago
I haven't had time to look at Trent Reznor, but I did take a closer look at David Bowie and it seems he was a TiSe! And I actually think @animal and @ivory you both might find this interesting. He seems to belong to what is now evolving into a TiSe drag-queen shade, right alongside Jared Leto and Ivory - and belonging to a wider JiSe male shade…Read more
Juan E. Sandoval replied to the topic Current State of Typology in the forum Official & Introductions 7 years, 7 months ago
@rondo - Yes. Not only does the Big Five not provide any comprehensive theory of mind, but it also seems to posit these traits as "mostly stable" across life, yet not necessarily so. In contrast, CT measures something which appears to be intrinsic even across twins and decades - while accounting for shifts in development, yet remaining the same…Read more
Animal replied to the topic Female Figures in Religion & Media in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
I agree it is unrealistic and I also think it is overused because it is a good reflection of something some men really want.
See, this is the 'brainwashing' I'm talking about. (I'm not saying YOU are brainwashed - you said 'some men' - just responding to the idea that "men want this" at all.)
The media tells us that it's a reflection of something…Read more
