Juan E. Sandoval started the topic Ne ll-- & the MBTI in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
It's been said somewhere in passing but I feel inclined to have a full elaboration on this phenomenon, since I foresee it being a continual point of clarification in the migration process of members.
So far almost every Ne-lead ll-- type that's come to CT has been an INxP, and while I don't feel there's any necessary obligation for the two…Read more
Faex replied to the topic Female Figures in Religion & Media in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
Oh, animal, you just keep melting my heart over and over again! (big heart emoji here!)
Now this here...
So now I was juggling an illness that costs 50K a year for medicine just to stay alive; but which prevents me from working full time;
...sounds real tough. I'm so sorry you have to deal with that. I can't imagine. Being jobless for 8 months…Read more
sekundaer replied to the topic Notes on Methodology, Experiments & Protocol in the forum Official & Introductions 7 years, 7 months ago
It was with great satisfaction I read about these scientific considerations.
I have been planning to write something of that sort, but its difficult since I dont know enough, but all that you wrote here was just down the alley where I would like to take a walk.
The new website has a danger to it, as only members that are typed can make posts. …Read more
Animal replied to the topic Female Figures in Religion & Media in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
I knew when I was little that I didn't want to have kids.
I started doing music and writing books very early, and hoped to have a career in music and writing. If I couldn't make money that way, I assumed I'd get some other job but spend my free time pursuing my passions. For me this was not a pipe dream, however. I had a full blown c…Read more
Juan E. Sandoval replied to the topic Vultology of Movement and Stillness in the forum Vultology & Learning Center 7 years, 7 months ago
Yep. Chapter 4.2
Both extraverted processes, Pe and Je, are marked by a proactivity in the body; motion. However, Je delivers motion from an origin of rigidity, while Pe delivers motion from an origin of fluidity. To use an analogy, we can contrast the two forms of motion as follows [ Figure 12.a ]
And I have a somewhat old article about it…Read more
Bera replied to the topic Female Figures in Religion & Media in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
@animal - I like your bluntness. 🙂
And about following dreams, it's a bit complicated. I think you should still look for improvement and/or better alternatives even if you don't have a real vocation.
Many of us chose our current careers when we were too young to really know what we are good at. With my current knowledge I would maybe not choose…Read more
Supah Protist started the topic Vultology of Movement and Stillness in the forum Vultology & Learning Center 7 years, 7 months ago
Are movement and stillness related to extraverted and introverted functions respectively?
