Latest Activity

Latest Activity

  • @elisaday - I think your dry eye problem could make your typing more difficult.

    The Ti description is meant for all Ti users but you don't look like a conductor or like a Pe lead and I did some research of your previous posts and saw that you mentioned many, many times how you don't resonate with Fi at all and that you resonate with Ti. You also…Read more

  • @scientam Thank you for the input. I’m actually quite familiar with her videos and many of the things she experiences have been how it is for me as well. She talks about feeling like she doesn’t have a body: that she’s just a floating ball of energy. That’s how I’ve described it to people as well.

    It’s her vultology that I think matches min…Read more

  • @elisaday

    I grew up with a NiFe father and FeNi best friend and I have to say, no matter what you say about yourself, you behave absolutely nothing like this type.

    Without seeing a video, I would bet money that your type is not NiFe. It is blatantly obvious from where I stand.

    First of all, NiFe doesnt spend long posts saying "I relate to this…Read more

  • ”Now I have three members vying for the NiFe role…but you can’t all be right.”

    hmm yeah another poor argument that doesn’t make much sense.

    Lol. I'm sure this was just a joke.

  • @faeruss my original type was FiNe. I have Se taughtness around the eye area and Se arched eyebrows. However, Auburn said he saw Ne brushstroke toggling (just subtle and barely) and foggy, intuitive eyes that don’t appear to be looking at anything. I explained that I have chronic dry eye (to explain the excessive blinking), so Auburn dismissed a…Read more

  • @fae – I also didn’t meet that guy yet ! Last year I didn’t even look for him. I felt I was too busy with everything to also find enough time for a relationship but I can see this will probably change sooner or later. I can live alone easily, I almost never feel sad or lonely. But I feel this huge potential for love and at times I think it’s…

    Read more

  • Yes, it’s called web-thinking and it’s how I’ve always described my mental process. It is why I never have to take notes on anything.

    Is this Ni? I don't take notes either (I have ADHD) but if I'm interested, believe me: I will remember everything. If I'm not interested, no amount of note taking will help. I sat through all my grad classes witho…Read more

See More Posts
Latest Database Additions
Loading RSS Feed
Introductions
Cognitive Typology
Other Typologies
Personal Life
Global and Social
Articles on this site are the intellectual property of Juan Eduardo Sandoval. They have been made public to help spread awareness of this evolving field of study, but please include attribution in any external use. Thank you.
Read more about it here.

Social Media

© Copyright 2012-2022 Juan E. Sandoval - Use Policy
bookcommentsgroupenvelopegraduation-hatbookearth linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram