Latest Activity

Latest Activity

  • @elisaday

    Just to be totally clear - before I got to this forum, I had typed myself as EIE (FeNi), @ivory (my husband) as LSI (TiSe), and @thanatesque as ILI with a secondary possibility of ESI (FiSe). I had also typed @spirit_of_the_gael as ILI, with a secondary possibility of Delta introvert. When we got here, my most recent typings of others…Read more

  • @elisaday
    Ok I know who  you are now!

    Yes you're right about everything I said back then - I definitely meant everything I said. I've missed you too. 🙂  Don't worry. The drama back then is in the past. I've looked at your pictures many times and hoped we could make up. 🙂

    You are right about me - I would never lie to keep up good relations. I…Read more

  • okay, @animal I'm at my computer now so I can type out a long post:

    First of all, I do actually know you from the Facebook groups and at the time you seemed to very much agree with my type being NiFe in all systems. We would have long discussions about the differences between Fi/Te and Fe/Ti and you seemed to really agree with seeing me as Fe/Ti…Read more

  • @bera @Auburn Thank you so much! Very good points.

    Auburn, I really appreciate you finally taking the time to explain. It’s been eating me up alive trying to work this out on my own.

  • Auburn said the similarities were compelling, but he saw a difference and couldn’t explain what they were.

    It's hard for me to provide "evidence" and reasons when the key data source is withheld. I wish I could show the video to others, to get a more triangulated opinion. It might help clear up the matter, and even help CT improve if it turns o…Read more

  • Also, there are two Ji functions, so I wanna go more into them separately:
    Fi
    Of the two Ji processes, Fi is more appropriately focused on identity because it is embodied moral expression. It matters to Fi that they not only hold the truth conceptually but that the truth exists within them/as them, or that they can be a clear channel for it.…Read more

  • Great questions lately!

    I'm going to skip over "introspection" since that actually applies very generally to any sort of Ji or Pi activity, and instead begin by addressing "interest in self knowledge" since I think that's where the root of your question lies. Even then, however, it's not a Ji exclusive thing.

    Interest in self-knowledge can take…Read more

See More Posts
Latest Database Additions
Loading RSS Feed
Introductions
Cognitive Typology
Other Typologies
Personal Life
Global and Social
Articles on this site are the intellectual property of Juan Eduardo Sandoval. They have been made public to help spread awareness of this evolving field of study, but please include attribution in any external use. Thank you.
Read more about it here.

Social Media

© Copyright 2012-2022 Juan E. Sandoval - Use Policy
bookcommentsgroupenvelopegraduation-hatbookearth linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram