Latest Activity

Latest Activity

  • @elisaday

    If I recall correctly you were typed originally as a FiSe, so I suggest considering TiSe as a real possibility. The degree of similarity between the introverted and extroverted types of the same quadra has been woefully underestimated, especially now with the advent of the development levels. Then at least you would have all the right…Read more

  • @elisaday - but at some point you said you felt you could be a Ti lead. I hope I got that right. I can't remember the thread where you said it.

    Now, to be clear, I did not see her videos but since :

    - NiFe is far from FiNe but TiNe is pretty close;

    - she said she identifies with Ti description;

    - she says people told her her voice is soothing…Read more

  • @faeruss @supahprotist @elisaday - now I have three members vying for the NiFe role. It's a hotly contended type. But you can't all be right!

    @gust help! be my referee!

  • Well this is utterly baffling.

    Also, I'm sorry, I wasn't trying to imply dumbness on the part of anyone, but hoping to outline common misconceptions that might be the cause. But from what you're saying, these don't really apply to your situation.

    I'm open to the possibility that there is a misread but it would have to be a really really weird…Read more

  • This makes sense...just thinking about Ne & Si leads I know, I've seen a complex array of relationships between the two polarities in different people.

    I hadn’t thought about how an Si-lead would experience their conscious, but polar, Ne’s exploration. You seem like an interesting case study in this regard. I wonder what @meta might have to say…

    Read more

  • 1) Jness – Nah, it wasn’t this for me. Back about 15 years ago when I only knew about dichotomies I had always typed myself as a P type. After learning about Socionics I understood functions and Ni as a Pi type. They are described as more go-with-the-flow while the Ji types are more rigid. Since I’ve always been viewed and described as an easy…Read more

  • @faerie

    Pursuing my dreams has now become a necessity: No job and no white knight in sight. I think I kinda put myself in this position to sort of trick myself (psychologically) to taking the leaps and risks I’d been afraid of taking for decades.

    Brave!

    And also, this is ironically exactly what will attract the right person to you. If you put y…Read more

See More Posts
Latest Database Additions
Loading RSS Feed
Introductions
Cognitive Typology
Other Typologies
Personal Life
Global and Social
Articles on this site are the intellectual property of Juan Eduardo Sandoval. They have been made public to help spread awareness of this evolving field of study, but please include attribution in any external use. Thank you.
Read more about it here.

Social Media

© Copyright 2012-2022 Juan E. Sandoval - Use Policy
bookcommentsgroupenvelopegraduation-hatbookearth linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram