Latest Activity

Latest Activity

  • So reading one paragraph which has multiple interpretations, implications and considerations can be arduous to “grasp” and can cause hours of thinking about “how it fits in” with other things — indeed. Yet this is still real-time object-manipulation (E), cognitively speaking.

    oh no no no, I have no trouble with reading comprehension. Or rather, I…Read more

  • Okay! I’ll steer things back with a followup question:

    How would most people describe you? (i.e. antisocial? hermetic? …or.. bubbly when she’s comfortable, stiff when she’s not? ;p)

    Nerdy - psychology, philosophy, esoteria, typology, history - those are the topics I constantly discuss with people around me. Everyone perceives me as a curious…Read more

  • This thread is about NeFis but I thought I could jump in too because I used to make exactly this confusion between social introversion and social introversion. :)) (which was one of the reasons I believed I was an INFP :)) )

    Basically, I am socially introverted but cognitively extroverted. So, especially when I was younger, I preferred to stay…Read more

  • Website is now live, and early access is now closed. If you feel you missed the window and would really like to squeeze in, you can message me on the old forum or on Discord chat.  I believe I fixed the spam filter issue too, by verifying the domain through multiple channels. We should be in the clear for a bright future. I'm glad you guys like…Read more

  • @xxilluminisxx yes, it does! Thanks so much for pitching in (and stepping out into the light ;p)

    So when you do feel comfortable around others, what kind of interactions do you like having? (Playful, silly ones? Intensely personal ones? Nerdy/Geeky ones? Philosophical ones?)

  • "Whereas if it is a Ji or Pi function handling the data, the task is to weigh the text against either a paradigm (J) or a worldview (P) for coherence, harmony, and personal resonance. In the case of Ji, the text (after being properly comprehended) poses a personal challenge to the subject — “is that true for me?“, “where do I put that in my cast…

    Read more

  • 1) Do the themes associated with your first function resonate with your personality and role in the world? How does that function manifest, and which themes of the descriptions are 'not you?'

    • Heightened Focus: Mostly, although there's still a sentiment here that is off.  For example: "Even if the Se user has multiple interests- which they…

    Read more

See More Posts
Latest Database Additions
Loading RSS Feed
Introductions
Cognitive Typology
Other Typologies
Personal Life
Global and Social
Articles on this site are the intellectual property of Juan Eduardo Sandoval. They have been made public to help spread awareness of this evolving field of study, but please include attribution in any external use. Thank you.
Read more about it here.

Social Media

© Copyright 2012-2022 Juan E. Sandoval - Use Policy
bookcommentsgroupenvelopegraduation-hatbookearth linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram