Bera replied to the topic Do any other Pe leads have a Strong Sense of Purpose & Singular Trajectory? in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 8 months ago
Your story is really touching, @Animal !
To be honest, I'm not sure if Se has more of a trajectory focus than Ne. I don't have that much of a trajectory focus and I am SeFi.
I did study hard to become a lawyer and I put a lot of effort into it. But I am also pretty much open to any alternative that would be decent and bring a similar income. :)…Read more
Animal replied to the topic Do any other Pe leads have a Strong Sense of Purpose & Singular Trajectory? in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 8 months ago
@Shelley-Lorraine
The engineer that recorded my album compared me to Michael Jackson. He had worked with him, and many other celebrities, personally - but out of all, he thought to compare me to Jackson because of how obsessive I was about each sound. He said Jackson would fill up three stories of recording studios with different groups of string…Read more
Shelley Lorraine replied to the topic Do any other Pe leads have a Strong Sense of Purpose & Singular Trajectory? in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 8 months ago
Could this be somehow tied to Se, or at least more likely for Se than for Ne in general? Although not Se-lead, FiSe Michael Jackson had a similar single-trajectory focus, near obsession with perfecting his one craft. One of the few people to have written a note to himself about all he was going to do in the future and then actually do it all. I…Read more
Animal started the topic Do any other Pe leads have a Strong Sense of Purpose & Singular Trajectory? in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 8 months ago
I'm very trajectory oriented. I had a music career at 13, which only got fucked up from very serious illness which nearly killed me and left me speaking in a whisper permanently at age 16. Still, I sang lead on my album in my 20s, through my whisper. I gave more than my all to get that project together. I cannot even begin to describe what it to…Read more
Bera replied to the topic Cognitive Type + Compatibility Patterns in the forum Love, Relationships & Intimacy 7 years, 8 months ago
@Animal - I never had major quarrels with friends - only minor issues that got solved easily.
I never had any projects together with friends. For me friendship means exploring the world and each other's feelings together. I don't expect many concrete actions and I always keep friends completely separate from work. Work is work, friends are…Read more
Animal replied to the topic Tulsi Gabbard in the forum Vultology & Learning Center 7 years, 8 months ago
On first watch I might suggest her Pe is weaker than the rest. Perhaps, either her Pe developed later than the rest, and it's weaker; or it's not quite developed. Peterson looks a lot more wired; then again he has no Ni development, so I'm having a hard time comparing.
The rest of the functions seem to be there. Great find!!
Staas started the topic Tulsi Gabbard in the forum Vultology & Learning Center 7 years, 8 months ago
Hello everyone,
I wanted here to present one politician I follow, Rep. Tulsi Gabbard from Hawaii 2nd district.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIb2lmHgd5s
I believe she is a FeNi IIII, or at least II-I, and I will develop.
Fe lead : She has a conductor energy at core, she has a straight, rigid posture and is very face centric that looks J-lead…Read more
