Juan E. Sandoval replied to the topic Website Upgrades & Bug Testing in the forum Official & Introductions 7 years, 7 months ago
hehe
OK! ...Finally got the look the way I want it. ![]()
Subtle enough to not interfere with the post content, but visible enough not to miss.
@elisaday - I had this funny thing happen where one image wasn't showing up and I reduced the image filename I was trying to upload, then reuploaded it, and it worked. Just for the sake of testing, I wonder…Read more
Ash Rose replied to the topic Website Upgrades & Bug Testing in the forum Official & Introductions 7 years, 7 months ago
Yayyyyyy “likes!!” I’m going to validate the hell out of all of you!!!
still don’t know how to post pictures tho
Animal replied to the topic Website Upgrades & Bug Testing in the forum Official & Introductions 7 years, 7 months ago
Watch out @auburn - or your SeFi fans will overload you with Passionate Like-aliciousness.
Juan E. Sandoval replied to the topic Website Upgrades & Bug Testing in the forum Official & Introductions 7 years, 7 months ago
Like buttons added as per @umbilicalsphere 's request. I'm still working on the placement and aesthetic they carry, but this seems to have been a highly requested feature. 🙂
Animal replied to the topic The Fe Myth & Meta Narratives in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
Yes.
The role of the Trickster - aka Delinquent, Sex addict, Drug addict, Vulgar, Self-indulgent Maniac - is to expose the tyranny of a corrupt King, who believes himself a Hero.
May we never lump that in with Fe hero's journey.
The Trickster does not view himself as a Hero. He doesn't give a flying load about his role in society. Yet he…Read more
Ivory replied to the topic The Fe Myth & Meta Narratives in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
The Classic Hero is indeed Fe. Think Superman, think Captain America. These are the prototypal 'good guys' who feel the weight of the world on their shoulders. Other modern heroes, such as Spider-man, are not Fe but are known to try and emulate the 'greats.'
Harry Potter is not Fe, yet his story is often used as an example of the Heroes Journey.…Read more
Animal replied to the topic The Fe Myth & Meta Narratives in the forum Model 1 Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
I strongly agree with @Auburn 's assertion that 'naming it isn't his choice.' And that further evaluation is needed to clarify this. Just to make my position clear.
As a writer myself, I also feel that the characters tell me who they are; I don't get to decide. I don't want to kill off certain characters but I have to, because that is part of…Read more
